ctz31's House O' Pain: The Official Buffalo Bills Thread

Re: ctz31's House O' Pain: The Official Buffalo Bills Thread

Postby CourtesyFlush » 08 Jan 2018, 08:51

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 08 Jan 2018, 09:56

Gregs, bacon, and ctz.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Goose » 08 Jan 2018, 11:47

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Gregs, bacon, and ctz.

Jike, Gregs* and ctz.

*since Gregs is also a felon.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby ctz31 » 09 Jan 2018, 17:28

#'s asked for a breakdown of my short jaunt down to the vienna of the south, st. pete florida. Early flight out Saturday morning, 7am, so i picked up my one pal at his house at 5am, and we headed to the airport, where we met another friend. The flight was uneventful, as i tried to doze on the plane a bit since i was on less than 5 hours sleep. Didn't really work but maybe a few minutes. Got to Tampa airport and got the car, and headed to my buddies condo in Treasure Island. It was pretty chilly, maybe high 30's or low 40's, but the sun felt nice coming from -5 at home. Had a beer at his condo, and then headed out for lunch. We went to some bar near his house and i had a grouper sandwich w some vegetables and two drinks. I got a bad headache around this time. I figured dehydrated but then white told me i probably had a sinus headache because she knew the symptoms. Fucker. It was only like 1:30pm and we had a long night/weekend of drinking so we went back to his place after lunch and i grabbed a quick hour nap. I felt a bit better after. Had another beer watching wolf of wall street, and then headed to a bar for the football. Picked up some cigars on the way. We watched the first game at this bar over many drinks. Vodka sodas for me. My friend got catnipped pretty hard by this cute girl at the bar that sat next to him. She was talking to him quite a bit, some racy stuff. She was a steeler fan and talking about how ben took some broad in the bathroom and she's all "if you were to take me into a bathroom i'd assume i'm getting fucked". He bought her a couple drinks. And then some dude showed up and she ended up sitting there for 2 hours making out w him and rubbing all over him. We made fun of my friend for the rest of the night even though we only had one tab so we all paid for this bitches drinks. My brother and a couple other guys showed up around 6:30. Lost both my bets (KC and KC/over tease), and then watched the first half of second game there, and made more wagers. Falcons, the over, and teased the two. Ended up losing 2 out of 3 of those. Had some apps, and at half went to a buffalo backer bar to watch second half and smoke a stogie. Ended up drinking jack and diets there, and played some darts, and met another friends pal who was straight nuts, and had a crazy girl he was fucking there. she was flirting w all of us and talking about butt fucking and such. Good times. Got back to the condo at like 1am knowing that we were getting up at 5:30am to leave for jacksonville.

Was pretty tired Sunday morning, but popped some aleve and hit the road w my one pal. Drive was fine. He drove, and i cracked a loaded roadie at like 9am. We arrived at the stadium at like 9:45. The lot we were in was just mobbed w bills fans. It was such an awesome experience. Met up with my BIL, his pal, and his son, and then another guy we tailgate with in buffalo met up with us. Probably had like 6 beers but nothing crazy drink wise. Got some good videos of idiots jumping. See below.

Those girls that were on top of that car, the blonde. They were throwing footballs to people, out in the crowd, and then people were throwing them back, or throwing them to the people that were jumping. At one point i had one and some dude was jumping, and i fired the ball towards him, missed and drilled the blonde right in the face. Her reaction was priceless. Barely moved, just frowned, and slowly touched her face. I laughed for like 5 minutes.

This was my BIL's pal doing his version of a table jump.

The crowd from standing on top of a car that i took.

It was so much fun. I have a ton of other videos and shit. We did pushups w some dude named sargent push up, who is some veteran that raises money for homeless people. Some jacked up neeg. So i got a 2nd shup vid before yokel did one. Heading into the game was so much fun too. Just ten thousand bills fans descending on it, singing, screaming at jags fans. Wasn't as fun walking out. I feel bad for whoever had to clean up that lot.

The game ended up blowing as everyone seen, but at least tyrod played like absolute ass, so i didn't have to hear about how we should maybe sorta keep him next year. Time to move on du. Walking out i was very genial and wished a bunch of fans and such good luck to the point a security guard said "man you buffalo fans are so nice." Had to deal w a bunch of taunting which is fine. We deserved it. I did almost wanna punch someone at a football game for the first time ever. I was walking out of my row and wishing the fans in front of us good luck and some drunk meathead goober slammed his two fists into my chest and said "wooooooo". Pissed me off. I just did the same thing to him and walked out.

Got to the car, and drove the 4 hours back to tampa. Stopped halfway to grab a beer and some chips and salsa at some mexican place and watch the 2nd half of the saint game. I didn't bet this day because i didn't need the distraction but the two bets i liked were the buffalo game under and new orleans over. :roll:

We were exhausted by the time we got back to tampa. Around 8:30. My pal had gotten a free hotel room because he owns hotels, so we didn't drive the extra 40 minutes back to st. pete, and the hotel was a minute from the airport. Grabbed a shower, and then went out for a bite. We wanted steak but all the steak places around there were too nice for how we were dressed. Shula's, Ruth Chris and a coupla three others. Ended up at a sports bar. I had 3 makers on the rocks, and a mahi mahi sandwich w sweet potato fries. The sandwich was pretty garbage but fries were good. Contemplated going to one of the many strip clubs right there, but my buddy was too tuckered out. Pussy. Got back to the room and i had a night cap while reading bills stuff on my phone, and he passed out.

Slept in til 9am the following day and headed to the airport to fly home at 11am. Another uneventful flight until we were landing. Very bumpy landing in windy buffalo. But made it alive. The people all clapped for the pilot. Whatever. I was feeling fine that day as i had finally gotten a good night of sleep after two straight nights of under 5 hours and lots of drinking. Another trip in the books. Totally worth it just for the tailgate. Fuck yo drought nigga.

A few other pics:
Attachments
pic5.jpg
My BIL brought a bills house flag and everyone kept stopping to take pics in front of it.
pic2.jpg
Bacon coming down to cheer on his boy tyrod
pic1.jpg
Table Carnage
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Rodney Farva » 09 Jan 2018, 17:33

nice recap, ty
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby TheWolf » 09 Jan 2018, 18:01

I enjoyed that. Glad you had fun in spite of the poor outcome. TY for the story.

Low-key my favorite part is that you chose to stay 4 hours away when one of the guys with you can apparently get free hotel rooms.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Theny » 09 Jan 2018, 18:32

TheWolf wrote:I enjoyed that. Glad you had fun in spite of the poor outcome. TY for the story.

Low-key my favorite part is that you chose to stay 4 hours away when one of the guys with you can apparently get free hotel rooms.

Yeah I found the flying to Tampa thing super unnecessary unless you can't get a flight in to Jax from Buffalo.

ETA: how did you have the mahi cooked, fried, grilled, or blackened? Always go blackened.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 09 Jan 2018, 20:27

You stood on a car and didn’t go thru a table?

Sounds awesome. I LOLd at the bacon remark.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 09 Jan 2018, 21:18

Turn the damn phone sideways!
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby TheWolf » 09 Jan 2018, 21:32

I couldn't watch the videos earlier, just checked them out now. You people are nuts, I kinda love it. Congrats.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Jew Jitsu » 09 Jan 2018, 21:42

Good shit. Did you know OJ was in the crowd? How sweet is it having a public pool at the football stadium?
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby ctz31 » 09 Jan 2018, 22:14

TheWolf wrote:I enjoyed that. Glad you had fun in spite of the poor outcome. TY for the story.

I was already going to st. pete for this trip. It just worked out that the bills were playing in the same state. I suppose ball can use this to get an injunction against our bet, but i swear i was going no matta what! We even told our friend weeks before buffalo made it that the trip to his condo would be canceled and flights changed if the game ended up in say Nashville. Not to mention flights from buffalo to jax were outrageous because of the demand. My one tailgate mate spent like $900 on his flight. And they had a connection. I don't care for connections.

Theny wrote:

Yeah I found the flying to Tampa thing super unnecessary unless you can't get a flight in to Jax from Buffalo.

ETA: how did you have the mahi cooked, fried, grilled, or blackened? Always go blackened.

See above re: flight. I did get blackened. I always get blackened. I was sad i only had grouper one time on this trip. My favorite fish. The most sensual of the fishes. But i'm going back there with white in 2 weeks and i'll gorge on it.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:You stood on a car and didn’t go thru a table?

Sounds awesome. I LOLd at the bacon remark.

I'm not severing a limb at a tailgate at 39. 10 years ago? sure. But fug that.

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Turn the damn phone sideways!

I'm a wurlstar rookie.

Jew Jitsu wrote:Good shit. Did you know OJ was in the crowd? How sweet is it having a public pool at the football stadium?

I didn't know OJ was there but someone mentioned before the game it was probably a possibility. The pools looked sweet. I wonder if they are heated, because it was pretty frigid w the wind whipping. I kinda blame myself for the lost. I refused to put my hoodie on in the first half, because all the pussy jax fans were bundled up, and as Marv said years ago "when the conditions are too tough for them, they are perfect for us." But then at halftime the winds really got going and it was freezing and i turtled and put it on. Jacksonville knew they had us right then.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Rodney Farva » 09 Jan 2018, 22:50

i thought oj was in vegas watching the game at a bar
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Jan 2018, 01:56

Rodney Farva wrote:i thought oj was in vegas watching the game at a bar

He was.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 10 Jan 2018, 07:33

anyone else (not) shocked ctz's favorite is grouper (sex)?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

PreviousNext

Return to NFL