ctz31's House O' Pain: The Official Buffalo Bills Thread

Re: ctz31's House O' Pain: The Official Buffalo Bills Thread

Postby mj3528 » 17 Apr 2017, 12:35

My sources indicate that the Bills really like Mitchell Trubisky and will likely take him at #10. My people were considering taking him at 12.

#RIVALRY
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby CourtesyFlush » 17 Apr 2017, 14:38

mj3528 wrote:My sources indicate that the Bills really like Mitchell Trubisky and will likely take him at #10. My people were considering taking him at 12.

#RIVALRY

:lol: he's gonna suck so bad
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 Apr 2017, 14:43

CourtesyFlush wrote:
mj3528 wrote:My sources indicate that the Bills really like Mitchell Trubisky and will likely take him at #10. My people were considering taking him at 12.

#RIVALRY

he really is, i do not understand these people. i am going with the "it's all a smokescreen" defense and assuming that he actually goes in the 3rd round where he belongs
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mj3528 » 17 Apr 2017, 14:48

SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

#RIVALRY

he really is, i do not understand these people. i am going with the "it's all a smokescreen" defense and assuming that he actually goes in the 3rd round where he belongs

I saw some highlights package of him on ESPN, and I don't know he looked kind of awkward with his throwing motion. #scout
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby ctz31 » 17 Apr 2017, 14:49

I'm not buying this quarterback at 10 stuff at all, but if necessary i can go to the source to confirm.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby CourtesyFlush » 17 Apr 2017, 14:50

mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

#RIVALRY

I saw some highlights package of him on ESPN, and I don't know he looked kind of awkward with his throwing motion. #scout

He couldn't beat out Marquise Williams as starter in 2015. And he shit the bed against VaTech in 2016. Long Dick knows what I mean.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 17 Apr 2017, 15:03

mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

#RIVALRY

One of the scouting reports I read on him in SI this week was that he throws from different angles all the time for no reason at all. Seems like a good recipe for success.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 Apr 2017, 15:05

Briandong79 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

#RIVALRY

One of the scouting reports I read on him in SI this week was that he throws from different angles all the time for no reason at all. Seems like a good recipe for success.

Matt Stafford does that. I think he's really good and would be slobbed upon if he didn't play at Detroit. This has nothing to do with my Trubisky opinion, i still think he's trash.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mj3528 » 17 Apr 2017, 15:06

SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

#RIVALRY

Matt Stafford does that. I think he's really good and would be slobbed upon if he didn't play at Detroit. This has nothing to do with my Trubisky opinion, i still think he's trash.

That was what one of the throws seem weird. He was sort of on the run and threw from a weird angle with a big wind up. He had plenty of time to stop and set his feet and make a normal throw. Didn't look like an NFL QB, or even a Div. 1 college QB at all.
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Briandong79 » 17 Apr 2017, 15:09

mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

#RIVALRY

That was what one of the throws seem weird. He was sort of on the run and threw from a weird angle with a big wind up. He had plenty of time to stop and set his feet and make a normal throw. Didn't look like an NFL QB, or even a Div. 1 college QB at all.

Yeah, I don't like Stafford at all but he can get away with that shit sometimes because he's got a cannon. Never read anything about Trubinsky that puts him in that category.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby JichaelDick » 17 Apr 2017, 15:12

You're drafting Chad Kelly late and that's final.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Rodney Farva » 17 Apr 2017, 21:36

JichaelDick wrote:You're drafting Chad Kelly late and that's final.

your obsession with this guy is a bit troubling.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby JichaelDick » 17 Apr 2017, 21:45

Rodney Farva wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:You're drafting Chad Kelly late and that's final.

your obsession with this guy is a bit troubling.

It's exaggerated. He is the best Ole Miss QB since Eli, and his "character issues" are hurting him. I think it'd be cool if he went to Buffalo and carried on his uncle's legacy, and I'm nothing if not persistent. Fin.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Previous

Return to NFL