ctz31's House O' Pain: The Official Buffalo Bills Thread

Re: ctz31's House O' Pain: The Official Buffalo Bills Thread

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Dec 2016, 19:30

If this dude was named Chad Taylor is this massive troll job happening or nah?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 29 Dec 2016, 19:58

Moore and Sanchez are backups guy.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby TheWolf » 29 Dec 2016, 20:59

Bacon, you have not yet addressed your top 5 offense claim. This feels like a made up stat, but you went back to it after being g questioned about its validity, without providing any proof. What is this based on?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mister bacon » 29 Dec 2016, 21:57

TheWolf wrote:Bacon, you have not yet addressed your top 5 offense claim. This feels like a made up stat, but you went back to it after being g questioned about its validity, without providing any proof. What is this based on?

A tweet from Black Sports Online
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby TheWolf » 29 Dec 2016, 22:30

mister bacon wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Bacon, you have not yet addressed your top 5 offense claim. This feels like a made up stat, but you went back to it after being g questioned about its validity, without providing any proof. What is this based on?

I see. So you didnt just make it up, which is nice. But are you ok admitting that they made it up and you just didn't fact check it? Because it certainly seems false.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Theny » 30 Dec 2016, 08:25

TheWolf wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

I see. So you didnt just make it up, which is nice. But are you ok admitting that they made it up and you just didn't fact check it? Because it certainly seems false.

They're a top 5 offense in the afc east.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 30 Dec 2016, 09:11

12th in yards, 7th in points despite no receivers who can stay healthy. 16 yards from top 10 in yards (insert dismissive wanking). Fewest turnovers in the league. The problem is the defense but yeah, blame Tyrod :beatsme:
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JT99 » 30 Dec 2016, 09:20

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:12th in yards, 7th in points despite no receivers who can stay healthy. 16 yards from top 10 in yards (insert dismissive wanking). Fewest turnovers in the league. The problem is the defense but yeah, blame Tyrod :beatsme:

Again, Tyrod is their best option at QB next season.

But don't get things twisted too much, they get fat against the weak....

Six times that the Bills have scored over 30 points in a game this season

Jets...#29-ranked defense
Cardinals...#18-ranked defense
Rams....#16-ranked defense
49ers...#32-ranked defense
Browns...#31-ranked defense
Dolphins...#14-ranked defense
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Gregs Kite » 30 Dec 2016, 11:27

JT99 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:12th in yards, 7th in points despite no receivers who can stay healthy. 16 yards from top 10 in yards (insert dismissive wanking). Fewest turnovers in the league. The problem is the defense but yeah, blame Tyrod :beatsme:

We don't need the rankings to know those teams blow. Besides, the Patriots are the top ranked scoring defense or some shit. Means nothing, no sane person would consider them to be any better than an average to good defense.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 30 Dec 2016, 11:28

Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:

We don't need the rankings to know those teams blow. Besides, the Patriots are the top ranked scoring defense or some shit. Means nothing, no sane person would consider them to be any better than an average to good defense.

Who the hell even watches your games to have an opinion on their defense? Get a life.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Goose » 01 Jan 2017, 17:29

Bills forgot to fire special teams coach Ralph Ryan

http://deadspin.com/the-jets-scored-10- ... 1790674544
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 01 Jan 2017, 18:22

Yep, sure looks like Tyrod is the problem
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Jan 2017, 09:10

Things are running smooth in the 'Lo.

When Whaley said he was not involved in the decision to fire Rex Ryan. The best way to sum this up comes from the classic "Office Space."
"I can just tell you that I was informed that he was not going to be our coach going forward," Whaley said.
He added that he "wasn't privy" to the conversation between owner Terry Pegula and Ryan that resulted in the coach's dismissal.

Smart. No need to involve the GM in this decision.

When Whaley said Ryan was the one who recommended Anthony Lynn become the interim coach.
So the guy you just fired is making decisions for the team? Wow. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.

That's great.

I really think next year is the year EJ puts it all together and ends the Pats AFC East reign.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Prez » 03 Jan 2017, 20:09

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 24 Jan 2017, 09:54

Fine, get rid of Tyrod (and sign him Washington!)

Taylor ended the 2016 regular season with the 10th-best overall grade among all QBs, at 84.7. That’s higher than Alex Smith, Ben Roethlisberger, Jameis Winston, Andy Dalton and—here is the big one—Dak Prescott. Last year, Taylor was seventh (88.3).

Now, Taylor doesn’t have the best offensive line in the game like Prescott, or a running back that has carried the ball 322 times at 5.0 yards per carry behind it, and they are very different QBs—but the difference in perception is notable.

Prescott is celebrated as the next great franchise QB in Dallas, and is keeping Tony Romo on the bench—a player it looked like Jerry Jones would ride until he functioned no more. Meanwhile, Taylor has a large and vocal section of his own supporters campaigning for his replacement. Obviously, Prescott is a rookie, so the situations are far from direct comparisons, but it’s worth appreciating where Taylor is in terms of PFF grading, which comes from watching and grading every snap each player takes, not just computing some complex formula of stats. Tape shows that Taylor is a lot better than many are giving him credit for.

But if you need more evidence than PFF’s say-so for Taylor’s play, it’s there. One of the most important facets of a QB’s play in today’s NFL is how he deals with pressure. League-wide, pressure causes a drop of 33.0 points in passer rating, and QBs are pressured on almost exactly one-third of all dropbacks (33.6 percent). In passer rating terms this season, that’s the equivalent of turning Tom Brady into Colin Kaepernick simply by applying pressure, or Matthew Stafford into Jared Goff, and it happens, on average, on a third of a QB’s dropbacks, typically.

Tyrod Taylor versus pressure in the 2016 NFL season

Not only does Taylor’s passer rating decline less than that of most players (14.3 points this season), but he has maintained a consistently-high passer rating when pressured over the past two seasons. This year, he recorded a passer rating of 80.1 when hurried; last season, it was 87.6. Those figures rank seventh and fifth in the league, respectively, and represent a QB that can still function at a high level when hurried and moved off his spot. If anything, they do him a disservice, because they don’t factor in the plays he makes when scrambling, which is a bigger weapon for Taylor than other QBs. He has over 550 rushing yards in each of the past two years, and each season, more than 400 of those have been on scrambles, adding four touchdowns to his tally over that span on passing plays where he took off to make a play on the ground.

Those numbers also combat the argument that Taylor has one of the league’s best run games to prop him up. He is adding 550-plus yards to that run game himself each season to make it look far better than it would with a less-mobile QB behind it. Buffalo has a league-leading 2,630 rushing yards this season, but Taylor accounts for 22.0 percent of them, and 23.3 percent of the team’s total in 2015.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

PreviousNext

Return to NFL