How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby ctz31 » 27 Nov 2017, 09:42

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Offense is a lot easier when you remember you have one of the 3 or 4 best receivers in the game, I guess.


is the superbowl hangover finally over? that was a long one but we are back on the wagon.
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10458
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby mister bacon » 27 Nov 2017, 09:50

Steve Sarkesian is a ho.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 27127
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Nov 2017, 09:58

ctz31 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Offense is a lot easier when you remember you have one of the 3 or 4 best receivers in the game, I guess.


is the superbowl hangover finally over? that was a long one but we are back on the wagon.


I ain't buying it. Tampa sucks.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26704
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 01 Dec 2017, 10:17

With Freeman back and this offense at full force I'm expecting big, explosive things down the stretch for this team of talented individuals.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13482
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 Dec 2017, 10:19

MisterTambourineMan wrote:With Freeman back and this offense at full force I'm expecting big, explosive things down the stretch for this team of talented individuals.


Diarrhea?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30567
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby CourtesyFlush » 01 Dec 2017, 10:19

MisterTambourineMan wrote:With Freeman back and this offense at full force I'm expecting big, explosive things down the stretch for this team of talented individuals.

I would prefer this foot ball team tuck tail and fade down the stretch like they did in the Super Bowl tyvm.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14999
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby JichaelDick » 26 Dec 2017, 18:34

I'm already excited to figure out how my Falcons blow a sure playoff spot. Will we just get blown out, do the whole "choke away a lead" deal...maybe we'll tie.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26704
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 26 Dec 2017, 20:33

JichaelDick wrote:I'm already excited to figure out how my Falcons blow a sure playoff spot. Will we just get blown out, do the whole "choke away a lead" deal...maybe we'll tie.

Want my spot? We’re not going to do anything with it. Thanks Bryce Paup or whatever faggy Ram did this.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31830
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby PhillyJim76 » 09 Jan 2018, 15:03

Falcons are in the drivers seat. Philly has already resigned itself to the fact that we would have butt fucked the Falcons with Carson Wentz and have no real chance of winning.

All the Falcons have to do is play smart and this game is over. Sorta like having a huge lead in the Super Bowl, eh Jike?
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5306
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby JichaelDick » 09 Jan 2018, 15:12

PhillyJim76 wrote:Falcons are in the drivers seat. Philly has already resigned itself to the fact that we would have butt fucked the Falcons with Carson Wentz and have no real chance of winning.

All the Falcons have to do is play smart and this game is over. Sorta like having a huge lead in the Super Bowl, eh Jike?


Damn straight.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26704
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Jan 2018, 20:03

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fucking fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fucking fucking fuck.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26704
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby Theny » 13 Jan 2018, 20:26

Good job good effort Julio.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 31106
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Jan 2018, 20:37

Julio ain't coming down inbounds. He was problem #3210 for Atlanta.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26704
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby PhillyJim76 » 13 Jan 2018, 22:07

Jike w all due respect... ATL was playing their third straight must win game, playing on the road, playing against a team who essentially had two weeks off.

However, NBC did a sideline shot of the ATL defense after that long Eagles touchdown drive. It was right before the botched punt. They looked like they were done. That punt and subsequent lucky jump pass TD by Exton PA’s own Matt Ryan got them back in the game.

I told people during the week that if the Eagles need Foles to win the game they are fucked, but if they ask him to just not lose it for them they have a chance. I’ll be rooting for a Vikings win tomorrow. I think Stoney Case Keenum could be the next Shook One to play at the Linc.

And sorry man your boy Ice is garbage. I don’t know his contract situation but he is no bueno. Outplayed by Foles! cmon mannnnn
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5306
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby TheWolf » 13 Jan 2018, 22:52

PhillyJim76 wrote:Jike w all due respect... ATL was playing their third straight must win game, playing on the road, playing against a team who essentially had two weeks off.

However, NBC did a sideline shot of the ATL defense after that long Eagles touchdown drive. It was right before the botched punt. They looked like they were done. That punt and subsequent lucky jump pass TD by Exton PA’s own Matt Ryan got them back in the game.

I told people during the week that if the Eagles need Foles to win the game they are fucked, but if they ask him to just not lose it for them they have a chance. I’ll be rooting for a Vikings win tomorrow. I think Stoney Case Keenum could be the next Shook One to play at the Linc.

And sorry man your boy Ice is garbage. I don’t know his contract situation but he is no bueno. Outplayed by Foles! cmon mannnnn



I know it's fun to shit on Ryan cause he sucks in big spots and that makes his nickname ironic af. But what alternative are you offering? There are like 4 good QBs on the planet. There is literally zero chance that anoyomf in FA or the draft is an improvement.

You seem to have a real hate boner for him. I'm sorry he didn't actually live in downtown Philly.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 20040
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

PreviousNext

Return to NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest