How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Jan 2018, 22:54

Ryan was bad today but Sark fucked that offense all season. Totally unchanged personnel from the #1 offense last season, Garbo this year. It's not a mystery
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30401
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby PhillyJim76 » 13 Jan 2018, 23:08

TheWolf wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Jike w all due respect... ATL was playing their third straight must win game, playing on the road, playing against a team who essentially had two weeks off.

However, NBC did a sideline shot of the ATL defense after that long Eagles touchdown drive. It was right before the botched punt. They looked like they were done. That punt and subsequent lucky jump pass TD by Exton PA’s own Matt Ryan got them back in the game.

I told people during the week that if the Eagles need Foles to win the game they are fucked, but if they ask him to just not lose it for them they have a chance. I’ll be rooting for a Vikings win tomorrow. I think Stoney Case Keenum could be the next Shook One to play at the Linc.

And sorry man your boy Ice is garbage. I don’t know his contract situation but he is no bueno. Outplayed by Foles! cmon mannnnn



I know it's fun to shit on Ryan cause he sucks in big spots and that makes his nickname ironic af. But what alternative are you offering? There are like 4 good QBs on the planet. There is literally zero chance that anoyomf in FA or the draft is an improvement.

You seem to have a real hate boner for him. I'm sorry he didn't actually live in downtown Philly.


I’m not sure why exactly I hate the guy. It literally has nothing to do with where he is from. I think he’s just a guy who people love and I don’t see it. A local radio guy loves him (mike missanelli), that could be why. I think it is also the nickname. He just seems to be the guy everyone makes excuses for?
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby PhillyJim76 » 13 Jan 2018, 23:09

It might also have been Jike’s hubris this week adding gasoline to my fire....or blood to my hate boner
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Jan 2018, 01:18

PhillyJim76 wrote:It might also have been Jike’s hubris this week adding gasoline to my fire....or blood to my hate boner


To quote the inestimable Richard Marx...shoulda known better.



ETA: My thinking was the same as yours, honestly. Atlanta has gotten a million times better defensively since Quinn took over, to the point it's actually a solid NFL D. Didn't expect Foles to be able to move the ball as well as he did.

Sark has to go. Has to.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26440
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Jan 2018, 09:22

You scored 10 points. On turnovers. Jesus dude.

I hate when PJ is correct about things. Get your life together, Jike.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31507
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Jan 2018, 13:19

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:You scored 10 points. On turnovers. Jesus dude.

I hate when PJ is correct about things. Get your life together, Jike.


I think rooting for the Browns would be easier. They never get your hopes up.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26440
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Jan 2018, 19:32

Image
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31507
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Jan 2018, 21:34

Matt Ryan's sister NOT PLEASED...

Congrats Philadelphia Eagles on a hard fought victory & best of luck moving forward!

It is not easy to have a family member on the opposing team in Philadelphia as an adult. As a child this is even harder, our family talks constantly about humility, sportsmanship as well as winning and losing with grace. I have been on the fence of whether to share our experience below. However, my goal is to inspire one fan next week at Lincoln Financial Field to take accountability for their behavior so that another child will not have the experience that Grace, Jack and our cousins did yesterday.

This was the most difficult experience I have ever had with the kids and we will never do it again. We tell them to be accountable for their actions, we teach them about slogans like #nomore and #metoo... Why is it that we only hold celebritites accountable? My children left the game yesterday in tears NOT because the Atlanta Falcons lost the game, but because they had been singled out and harassed throughout the game and at the end were afraid their grandfather had been beaten up... Everyone is safe and ok!!

Our athletes and team owners would be fined and penalized games for this type of behavior, yet somehow WE #Philadelphians and the Philadelphia Eagles have deemed it as funny and passionate?? There is nothing funny about verbal and physical assault and I am sure the Lurie family would not have been proud. This is a big part of the reason that human behavior is out of control as a whole in America. Eagles fans it’s time to step it up a bit....

This post may not make me very popular but sometimes what is RIGHT is NOT ALWAYS POPULAR...


Grow up, Bald and 76.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26440
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Jan 2018, 21:45

JichaelDick wrote:Matt Ryan's sister NOT PLEASED...

Congrats Philadelphia Eagles on a hard fought victory & best of luck moving forward!

It is not easy to have a family member on the opposing team in Philadelphia as an adult. As a child this is even harder, our family talks constantly about humility, sportsmanship as well as winning and losing with grace. I have been on the fence of whether to share our experience below. However, my goal is to inspire one fan next week at Lincoln Financial Field to take accountability for their behavior so that another child will not have the experience that Grace, Jack and our cousins did yesterday.

This was the most difficult experience I have ever had with the kids and we will never do it again. We tell them to be accountable for their actions, we teach them about slogans like #nomore and #metoo... Why is it that we only hold celebritites accountable? My children left the game yesterday in tears NOT because the Atlanta Falcons lost the game, but because they had been singled out and harassed throughout the game and at the end were afraid their grandfather had been beaten up... Everyone is safe and ok!!

Our athletes and team owners would be fined and penalized games for this type of behavior, yet somehow WE #Philadelphians and the Philadelphia Eagles have deemed it as funny and passionate?? There is nothing funny about verbal and physical assault and I am sure the Lurie family would not have been proud. This is a big part of the reason that human behavior is out of control as a whole in America. Eagles fans it’s time to step it up a bit....

This post may not make me very popular but sometimes what is RIGHT is NOT ALWAYS POPULAR...


Grow up, Bald and 76.


We are the worst, honestly. I can’t believe anyone wears opposing gear around these mongoloids.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31507
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby bosux » 14 Jan 2018, 22:04

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Matt Ryan's sister NOT PLEASED...

Congrats Philadelphia Eagles on a hard fought victory & best of luck moving forward!

It is not easy to have a family member on the opposing team in Philadelphia as an adult. As a child this is even harder, our family talks constantly about humility, sportsmanship as well as winning and losing with grace. I have been on the fence of whether to share our experience below. However, my goal is to inspire one fan next week at Lincoln Financial Field to take accountability for their behavior so that another child will not have the experience that Grace, Jack and our cousins did yesterday.

This was the most difficult experience I have ever had with the kids and we will never do it again. We tell them to be accountable for their actions, we teach them about slogans like #nomore and #metoo... Why is it that we only hold celebritites accountable? My children left the game yesterday in tears NOT because the Atlanta Falcons lost the game, but because they had been singled out and harassed throughout the game and at the end were afraid their grandfather had been beaten up... Everyone is safe and ok!!

Our athletes and team owners would be fined and penalized games for this type of behavior, yet somehow WE #Philadelphians and the Philadelphia Eagles have deemed it as funny and passionate?? There is nothing funny about verbal and physical assault and I am sure the Lurie family would not have been proud. This is a big part of the reason that human behavior is out of control as a whole in America. Eagles fans it’s time to step it up a bit....

This post may not make me very popular but sometimes what is RIGHT is NOT ALWAYS POPULAR...


Grow up, Bald and 76.


We are the worst, honestly. I can’t believe anyone wears opposing gear around these mongoloids.


few times i seen the Yanks play in philly and wore my NY gear everyone was trying to start shit...this whole area is populated by mouth breathers
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 17578
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby PhillyJim76 » 14 Jan 2018, 23:06

FUCK YOU
Yes Philly fans are assholes. You know this.
I’m sure in every other stadium opposing teams fans are treated with love and respect. Get the fuck out of here.
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby ctz31 » 15 Jan 2018, 12:14

PhillyJim76 wrote:FUCK YOU
Yes Philly fans are assholes. You know this.
I’m sure in every other stadium opposing teams fans are treated with love and respect. Get the fuck out of here.


My lukewarm take. As a home fan encountering w road fans: just leave them alone. you're fucking immature if you fuck w some poor souls just out supporting the team, unless it is good natured ribbingm, which is fine.. As a road fan: expect to get shit on and just deal w it. as long as its not hostile and good natured, which you can help push towards by not being a dick back, than it's fine. Laugh about it. You deserve it kind of. I'm guessing philly fans are hostile towards others though and dicks. That's annoying as shit and no doubt happens everywhere. But maybe more so there? I dunno.
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10145
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 15 Jan 2018, 12:23

ctz31 wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:FUCK YOU
Yes Philly fans are assholes. You know this.
I’m sure in every other stadium opposing teams fans are treated with love and respect. Get the fuck out of here.


My lukewarm take. As a home fan encountering w road fans: just leave them alone. you're fucking immature if you fuck w some poor souls just out supporting the team, unless it is good natured ribbingm, which is fine.. As a road fan: expect to get shit on and just deal w it. as long as its not hostile and good natured, which you can help push towards by not being a dick back, than it's fine. Laugh about it. You deserve it kind of. I'm guessing philly fans are hostile towards others though and dicks. That's annoying as shit and no doubt happens everywhere. But maybe more so there? I dunno.


Yeah, some Vikes fans including my friend were so obnoxious to Saints fans yesterday, it was embarrassing. I congratulated a couple for having the balls to support their club around assholes and wished them good luck. Bought one a beer cause he was a real good sport.

A couple of Saints fans were asking for it though. There's assholes in every crowd.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 13466
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby JichaelDick » 15 Jan 2018, 12:26

Saints fans ask for it by their very existence.

Ryan is from Philly. His sister would know how bad it can be. It was either worse than she could have anticipated, or she needs thicker skin.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26440
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Previous

Return to NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests