How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Re: How to Blow a Super Bowl in 25 Easy Steps-The Falcons

Postby mister bacon » 05 Mar 2017, 18:43

SouthernYokel wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Theny wrote:
Goose wrote:As soon as tommy and BB are done and they start putting together a few 4-12 seasons I'm sure you'll see millions of people growing out of their Pats fan phase.

swish

Yeah? Talk to Frank, Bake, Donger and whomever else on the board hung in for the next 15-30 years after their frontrunners won a chip.

until 2006 i had never seen the steelers win a title ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

are we claiming the pats and steelers are bandwagonless fanbases cause i gotta say i think i disagree with your policework on this one

look you fuckers, i suffered through mark malone, bubby brister, kordell stewart, byron fatwich, "chaz" batch, and tomy "gun" maddox before i sexually assaulted my way to a couple titties titles. gf urselves :lol:
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Mar 2017, 19:10

Goose wrote:As soon as tommy and BB are done and they start putting together a few 4-12 seasons I'm sure you'll see millions of people growing out of their Pats fan phase.

Very true. But I ain't leaving until Mr Kraft croaks or turns it over to Jonathan. I can live with a mediocre team if there's good ownership in place.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Mar 2017, 19:19

Gregs Kite wrote:

Very true. But I ain't leaving until Mr Kraft croaks or turns it over to Jonathan. I can live with a mediocre team if there's good ownership in place.

Well if your team has a bad owner, you can always hope that gets suspended and the competent people who run the organization in his stead build the foundation of a great team for years to come. I seen it with my own eyes!
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby chrisco » 05 Mar 2017, 20:24

mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Theny wrote:

swish

Yeah? Talk to Frank, Bake, Donger and whomever else on the board hung in for the next 15-30 years after their frontrunners won a chip.

are we claiming the pats and steelers are bandwagonless fanbases cause i gotta say i think i disagree with your policework on this one

look you fuckers, i suffered through mark malone, bubby brister, kordell stewart, byron fatwich, "chaz" batch, and tomy "gun" maddox before i sexually assaulted my way to a couple titties titles. gf urselves :lol:

Easy frontrunners caught between front-running. I was trying to give you recognition for hanging in between those in between years.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby mister bacon » 05 Mar 2017, 20:26

chrisco wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
chrisco wrote:
Theny wrote:

swish

Easy frontrunners caught between front-running. I was trying to give you recognition for hanging in between those in between years.

oh i know and i appreciate that. i really do.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 Aug 2017, 07:30

@BFinn86

Following the Falcons bye in Week 10, Atlanta’s defense began to hit their stride. The unit allowed 20.5 pts/gm down from 28.3! #RiseUp

Down from....

lol.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 01 Aug 2017, 07:32

Gregs Kite wrote:
@BFinn86

Following the Falcons bye in Week 10, Atlanta’s defense began to hit their stride. The unit allowed 20.5 pts/gm down from 28.3! #RiseUp

Down from....

lol.

....Godfuckingdamn you.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 16 Aug 2017, 18:26

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 16 Aug 2017, 19:20

Gregs Kite wrote:WUT?

Chick Fil A is always closed on Sundays. It sucks, but I'm not that surprised. It wouldn't be a TRU ATL experience without having to go past a closed Chick Fil A to cap off a day of wild disappointments.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 16 Aug 2017, 19:23

JichaelDick wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:WUT?

Chick Fil A is always closed on Sundays. It sucks, but I'm not that surprised. It wouldn't be a TRU ATL experience without having to go past a closed Chick Fil A to cap off a day of wild disappointments.

But............in the actual stadium?

Also, from the Saints Reddit:

https://twitter.com/search?q=r%2Fsaints&src=typd

:lol:

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 16 Aug 2017, 19:45

The biggest game in Saints history isn't their win over Indianapolis, it's Super Bowl 51. Fuck them.

I'm sure Chick Fil A told the Falcons they wouldn't allow it to be in the stadium if they opened on Sundays. Most "off" Chick Fil A's I've ever seen are closed on Sunday.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 17 Aug 2017, 15:10

It always annoys me when the airport ones are closed. Have your religious beliefs if you must, but if I'm stuck in some shitty airport waiting for my inevitably delayed connection, I could really go for a fucking chicken sandwich to hold me over.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Rodney Farva » 17 Aug 2017, 21:23

CFA has a promotion for a free sandwich when you show your nationals ticket for a game they got a save. rodney jr and i went to a game this week, their pen managed not to blow a lead, boom, free sandwich the next day. delightful (i'm on a fixed income you know).
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Aug 2017, 06:47

Rodney Farva wrote:CFA has a promotion for a free sandwich when you show your nationals ticket for a game they got a save. rodney jr and i went to a game this week, their pen managed not to blow a lead, boom, free sandwich the next day. delightful (i'm on a fixed income you know).

"Afternoon, ma'am." <tips fedora>
Hi
"I understand that I am entitled to a free chicken sandwich in exchange for my presenting this proof of attendance to the local baseball match last evening."
Yes
"Is this sandwich on a baguette?"
No
"Ooh, ok. I'll try one anyway. Ha ha ha."
Ok. Anything else?
"How about an iced tea? That sounds refreshing."
Ok.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 Aug 2017, 06:50

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to NFL