Just because I live here - the Arizona Cardinals thread

Re: Just because I live here - the Arizona Cardinals thread

Postby NotAndyGreenwald » 18 Aug 2015, 08:19

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/8/17/8603561/chris-johnson-signing-cardinals-contract

shitty RB signs with shitty team no one cares about. least exciting news since Mike Sam left the Alouettes (can you say faggiest franchis name ever? SMH Canada). carry on. or nah, if you're CJ2YPC
mj3528 » 03 Dec 2015, 22:34 something rarely said, but NAG was right.

Gregs Kite - Yesterday, 20:56: Is NAG _ v2.0?
User avatar
NotAndyGreenwald
Rocky Balboa
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: 07 Apr 2015, 11:08
Location: drunk

Re: Just because I live here - the Arizona Cardinals thread

Postby CourtesyFlush » 18 Aug 2015, 08:21

NotAndyGreenwald wrote:http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/8/17/8603561/chris-johnson-signing-cardinals-contract

shitty RB signs with shitty team no one cares about. least exciting news since Mike Sam left the Alouettes (can you say faggiest franchis name ever? SMH Canada). carry on. or nah, if you're CJ2YPC

Seems like a low risk (1 yr, $2M max) deal to me. Averaged 4.3 ypc last year, so if they can get that from him backing up Ellington it'll be a good deal for the Cards. He's definitely not a #1 guy any more doe.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14901
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Just because I live here - the Arizona Cardinals thread

Postby Briandong79 » 18 Aug 2015, 09:27

CourtesyFlush wrote:
NotAndyGreenwald wrote:http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/8/17/8603561/chris-johnson-signing-cardinals-contract

shitty RB signs with shitty team no one cares about. least exciting news since Mike Sam left the Alouettes (can you say faggiest franchis name ever? SMH Canada). carry on. or nah, if you're CJ2YPC

Seems like a low risk (1 yr, $2M max) deal to me. Averaged 4.3 ypc last year, so if they can get that from him backing up Ellington it'll be a good deal for the Cards. He's definitely not a #1 guy any more doe.


Ellington might not be either. Seems like a decent signing for Arizona.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31460
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Just because I live here - the Arizona Cardinals thread

Postby Colonel Angus » 18 Aug 2015, 09:29

Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
NotAndyGreenwald wrote:http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/8/17/8603561/chris-johnson-signing-cardinals-contract

shitty RB signs with shitty team no one cares about. least exciting news since Mike Sam left the Alouettes (can you say faggiest franchis name ever? SMH Canada). carry on. or nah, if you're CJ2YPC

Seems like a low risk (1 yr, $2M max) deal to me. Averaged 4.3 ypc last year, so if they can get that from him backing up Ellington it'll be a good deal for the Cards. He's definitely not a #1 guy any more doe.


Ellington might not be either. Seems like a decent signing for Arizona.


Another in the long line of Arizona backfield greats like Emmitt Smith and Edgerrin James.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18657
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: Just because I live here - the Arizona Cardinals thread

Postby chrisco » 18 Aug 2015, 09:35

Colonel Angus wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
NotAndyGreenwald wrote:http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/8/17/8603561/chris-johnson-signing-cardinals-contract

shitty RB signs with shitty team no one cares about. least exciting news since Mike Sam left the Alouettes (can you say faggiest franchis name ever? SMH Canada). carry on. or nah, if you're CJ2YPC

Seems like a low risk (1 yr, $2M max) deal to me. Averaged 4.3 ypc last year, so if they can get that from him backing up Ellington it'll be a good deal for the Cards. He's definitely not a #1 guy any more doe.


Ellington might not be either. Seems like a decent signing for Arizona.


Another in the long line of Arizona backfield greats like Emmitt Smith and Edgerrin James.


I guarantee that CJ2K is going to rip off a 200 yard game in the first 4 weeks of the season triggering a rash of HE's Back stories....after that he'll never break 100 yards again. #TAEK
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12575
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Just because I live here - the Arizona Cardinals thread

Postby Rodney Farva » 19 Aug 2015, 03:48

This isn't a shitty team. I'll give you the nobody cares about them doe
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25343
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Just because I live here - the Arizona Cardinals thread

Postby NotAndyGreenwald » 19 Aug 2015, 08:31

Rodney Farva wrote:This isn't a shitty team. I'll give you the nobody cares about them doe


if you are one inch of field astro super wonderturf deviation away from starting John Skelton, Ryan Lindley, Luke McCown, Chase Daniel Drew Stanton, then you might be good but it's the same volatile kind of good that a parlay bet which includes Clemson at home versus BC or UVA gets you - can blow up for no good reason other than fate saying Go Fuck Yourself.
mj3528 » 03 Dec 2015, 22:34 something rarely said, but NAG was right.

Gregs Kite - Yesterday, 20:56: Is NAG _ v2.0?
User avatar
NotAndyGreenwald
Rocky Balboa
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: 07 Apr 2015, 11:08
Location: drunk

Re: Just because I live here - the Arizona Cardinals thread

Postby Briandong79 » 19 Aug 2015, 09:12

David Johnson will be their starter at RB by Week 8. Mark it down.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31460
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Just because I live here - the Arizona Cardinals thread

Postby NotAndyGreenwald » 19 Aug 2015, 09:24

Briandong79 wrote:FCS National Champion David Johnson will be their starter at RB by Week 8. Mark it down.


and a lot of good it will do him running behind Veldheer, Iupati and three cardboard cutouts featuring 3XL Cardinals unis still with Reebok logo cause the three fans this team has already are decked out in gear.

I wonder, have the two-and-a-half years of pseudo-greatness of the NFCWest passed and we're back to the ush (tire fire?) Sure as shit looks like, with the 9ers rotting in plain sight, the Seahawks one Earl Thomas holdout away from being 2014's San Francisco 49ers, and Nick Foles breaking his collarbone in Blue and Gold this year. God bless parity (and Lord, smite that smug little fucknut that you created out of Darren Rovell, blackface and Entourage).

Back to the Cardinals: Y'all (three fans that have assembled here) have basically fucked Larry F over the same way the Houston Oilers JJ Watt Texans did Andre Johnson. Shame on you. What'd he ever do to you.
mj3528 » 03 Dec 2015, 22:34 something rarely said, but NAG was right.

Gregs Kite - Yesterday, 20:56: Is NAG _ v2.0?
User avatar
NotAndyGreenwald
Rocky Balboa
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: 07 Apr 2015, 11:08
Location: drunk

Re: Just because I live here - the Arizona Cardinals thread

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Sep 2015, 14:28

Briandong79 wrote:David Johnson will be their starter at RB by Week 8. Mark it down.




:-w
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31460
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Just because I live here - the Arizona Cardinals thread

Postby NotAndyGreenwald » 17 Jan 2016, 09:58

mj3528 » 03 Dec 2015, 22:34 something rarely said, but NAG was right.

Gregs Kite - Yesterday, 20:56: Is NAG _ v2.0?
User avatar
NotAndyGreenwald
Rocky Balboa
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: 07 Apr 2015, 11:08
Location: drunk

Re: Just because I live here - the Arizona Cardinals thread

Postby Briandong79 » 20 Jan 2016, 11:21

To take it away from the Rodgers fellating in the vortex, I was so happy to see a team bring a blitz against a hail mary. I loved seeing that, and against 90% of the QBs in the league, that's a sack or a throw that has no prayer of getting to the endzone. Possibly not the right call against Rodgers though.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31460
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Just because I live here - the Arizona Cardinals thread

Postby CourtesyFlush » 20 Jan 2016, 11:23

Briandong79 wrote:To take it away from the Rodgers fellating in the vortex, I was so happy to see a team bring a blitz against a hail mary. I loved seeing that, and against 90% of the QBs in the league, that's a sack or a throw that has no prayer of getting to the endzone. Possibly not the right call against Rodgers though.

Credit to Bruce Arians for sticking with his guns and being aggressive regardless of time/situation.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14901
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Just because I live here - the Arizona Cardinals thread

Postby JichaelDick » 20 Jan 2016, 17:38

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:To take it away from the Rodgers fellating in the vortex, I was so happy to see a team bring a blitz against a hail mary. I loved seeing that, and against 90% of the QBs in the league, that's a sack or a throw that has no prayer of getting to the endzone. Possibly not the right call against Rodgers though.

Credit to Bruce Arians for sticking with his guns and being aggressive regardless of time/situation.


No risk it, no biscuit.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26498
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Just because I live here - the Arizona Cardinals thread

Postby SouthernYokel » 21 Jan 2016, 10:39

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:To take it away from the Rodgers fellating in the vortex, I was so happy to see a team bring a blitz against a hail mary. I loved seeing that, and against 90% of the QBs in the league, that's a sack or a throw that has no prayer of getting to the endzone. Possibly not the right call against Rodgers though.

Credit to Bruce Arians for sticking with his guns and being aggressive regardless of time/situation.


i believe the same bad things will happen to them blitzing Cam. we'll see. Hope Remmers doesn't shit himself, i assume they're going to try to come through his gap most often.

lol come through his gap
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30441
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

PreviousNext

Return to NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest