bsmb eats male @ss: The L.A. Charger Thread

Re: :cryingjuniorseau: The SD Charger Thread

Postby SouthernYokel » 24 Aug 2016, 13:29

he really needs a stronger name than Joey. if he were Joe this would sound like tough contract negotiation. as joey it sounds like they're trying to corral a misfit toddler
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Jew Jitsu » 24 Aug 2016, 15:58

What's the most childish name one can pick for their child? Let's not use the names that could end up being shortened as a nickname like tommy for Thomas etc. Dennis gotta be my pick, hard to beat that one I think.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Theny » 24 Aug 2016, 16:12

How much you wanna bet the same thing happens with the FSU kid on Ballers this season?
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Aug 2016, 16:37

More money in this calendar year is horse shit. They were drafted in April.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Aug 2016, 08:31

Jew Jitsu wrote:What's the most childish name one can pick for their child? Let's not use the names that could end up being shortened as a nickname like tommy for Thomas etc. Dennis gotta be my pick, hard to beat that one I think.

Houston.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Goose » 25 Aug 2016, 10:43

SouthernYokel wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:What's the most childish name one can pick for their child? Let's not use the names that could end up being shortened as a nickname like tommy for Thomas etc. Dennis gotta be my pick, hard to beat that one I think.

Houston.

Babe.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby SouthernYokel » 29 Aug 2016, 08:37

that achilles pop was something else. oof. wasn't even anyone around him either, shit was just held together with chicken wire i guess
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby ctz31 » 29 Aug 2016, 08:40

SouthernYokel wrote:that achilles pop was something else. oof. wasn't even anyone around him either, shit was just held together with chicken wire i guess

Agree. Wait what? How about a link handsome.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby SouthernYokel » 29 Aug 2016, 09:14

ctz31 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:that achilles pop was something else. oof. wasn't even anyone around him either, shit was just held together with chicken wire i guess

Agree. Wait what? How about a link handsome.

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/brand ... 1785866188

sorry. Start at 1:37.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby CourtesyFlush » 14 Oct 2016, 07:04

Philip Rivers is a Hall of Famer--true or false?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Oct 2016, 07:09

CourtesyFlush wrote:Philip Rivers is a Hall of Famer--true or false?

True

As long as he can be trusted with HOF secrets.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby CourtesyFlush » 14 Oct 2016, 07:10

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:

True

As long as he can be trusted with HOF secrets.

Ok good talk
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 14 Oct 2016, 08:05

I would guess so. Depends on how much voters hit him for being in this era. At the end of the day, he's going to have better numbers than Marino but the era is so inflated, that's just not that impressive. All of the other HOF guys from his era (Brady, Manning, Roethlisberger, probably Rodgers, maybe Eli (guh)) have rings, he doesn't. At the end of the day though I think he gets in as a borderline guy.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Rodney Farva » 14 Oct 2016, 08:19

Briandong79 wrote:

I would guess so. Depends on how much voters hit him for being in this era. At the end of the day, he's going to have better numbers than Marino but the era is so inflated, that's just not that impressive. All of the other HOF guys from his era (Brady, Manning, Roethlisberger, probably Rodgers, maybe Eli (guh)) have rings, he doesn't. At the end of the day though I think he gets in as a borderline guy.

maybe somebody could throw up a bunch of #s to prove me wrong, but even with the two rings i don't see how anyone could consider eli a HoF qb
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Oct 2016, 08:21

Rodney Farva wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

maybe somebody could throw up a bunch of #s to prove me wrong, but even with the two rings i don't see how anyone could consider eli a HoF qb

Namath is in with one ring and he sucked. Hard to deny this fucking derpy ass lucky fuckhead shithead hillbilly huck it and hope dickface his due. Plus NOO YAWK.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to NFL