bsmb eats male @ss: The L.A. Charger Thread

bsmb eats male @ss: The L.A. Charger Thread

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 07 Jan 2009, 20:51

Fuck this guy. Fuck this team. Fuck their fans. I have NEVER seen a group of athletes so arrogant without having won shit. I even rooted for the Colts this weekend.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Re: LT is a bitch!!!!...The Chargers thread

Postby NFL Outsider » 07 Jan 2009, 20:55

Chargers beat the Patriots, 51-10, in the 1963 AFL Championship Game.
Read http://thehaternation.blogspot.com or the terrorists have won.
NFL Outsider
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 07 Jan 2009, 20:59

NFL Outsider wrote:Chargers beat the Patriots, 51-10, in the 1963 AFL Championship Game.

Both of us were how old then?
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby Durden » 07 Jan 2009, 21:05

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
NFL Outsider wrote:Chargers beat the Patriots, 51-10, in the 1963 AFL Championship Game.

paging JD...
i used to be commander and chief of my pimp ship.

2008 Who's Now
BSMB: poor nerf. You had a fine year. One and DUN, yo.
Durden
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 07 Jan 2009, 21:11

Durden wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

paging JD...

well I was -14 and I think he's just around my age. My point was either of us were born yet. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to dance on the Chargers field while LT cries...

Couldn't imbed this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2zrJja30zw&eurl
Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on 07 Jan 2009, 21:14, edited 1 time in total.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby Durden » 07 Jan 2009, 21:13

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Durden wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

paging JD...

well I was -14 and I think he's just around my age. My point was either of us were born yet. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to dance on the Chargers field while LT cries...

Couldn't imbed this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2zrJja30zw&eurl

and my point was a bad joke :red:

2008 Who's Now
Durden
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby NFL Outsider » 07 Jan 2009, 21:51

But I'm curious as to why you think they are so arrogant? Beating the crap out of the Colts every year is pretty cool.
NFL Outsider
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 07 Jan 2009, 22:06

NFL Outsider wrote:But I'm curious as to why you think they are so arrogant? Beating the crap out of the Colts every year is pretty cool.

Rivers LT Merriman to name a few. The rally a few years ago before the Pats game at the Q was a bit much and then when they lost they cried about it. Rivers is a tough SOB because of last years AFCCG but he still yaps too much. The Chargers match up very well with the colts but the Stillas should smoke them next week. LT is NOT a big game players and Sproles can't do tha against the Pit D.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby Durden » 07 Jan 2009, 23:57

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
NFL Outsider wrote:But I'm curious as to why you think they are so arrogant? Beating the crap out of the Colts every year is pretty cool.

Rivers LT Merriman to name a few. The rally a few years ago before the Pats game at the Q was a bit much and then when they lost they cried about it. Rivers is a tough SOB because of last years AFCCG but he still yaps too much. The Chargers match up very well with the colts but the Stillas should smoke them next week. LT is NOT a big game players and Sproles can't do tha against the Pit D.

pretty sure ldt isn't playing, and i think it might be to san diego's benefit. they won't feel obliged to give a gimpy tomlinson carries, and sproles should be relatively fresh, compared to most featured backs. i don't know that it will matter with the steelers having 2 weeks to prep and rest, but i'm hoping the chargers give them a game.

2008 Who's Now
Durden
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby JichaelDick » 08 Jan 2009, 01:16

To be quite frank, Pittsburgh's O isn't good enough for them to blow teams out in a non-Raven way (scoring on returns, giving the O the ball deep in opponent's territory).[/watches as the Stillers drop 40 on the Chargers this weekend]

BTW, in reference to NFLO's post earlier, IIRC, a lot of folks back in '63 thought the Sid Gillman Chargers were the best team in all of football. even better than the World Champion Chicago Bears. NFLO will correct me if I'm wrong, but I know I've seen that somewhere.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Durden » 08 Jan 2009, 02:01

JichaelDick wrote:To be quite frank, Pittsburgh's O isn't good enough for them to blow teams out in a non-Raven way (scoring on returns, giving the O the ball deep in opponent's territory).[/watches as the Stillers drop 40 on the Chargers this weekend]

BTW, in reference to NFLO's post earlier, IIRC, a lot of folks back in '63 thought the Sid Gillman Chargers were the best team in all of football. even better than the World Champion Chicago Bears. NFLO will correct me if I'm wrong, but I know I've seen that somewhere.

the allusion to the ravens/dolphins game is a fair one. it was not that dominating, for a dominating performance. to keep this on topic a bit though, i actually think the ravens match up better with the steelers than the chargers.

2008 Who's Now
Durden
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby NFL Outsider » 08 Jan 2009, 02:03

JichaelDick wrote:To be quite frank, Pittsburgh's O isn't good enough for them to blow teams out in a non-Raven way (scoring on returns, giving the O the ball deep in opponent's territory).[/watches as the Stillers drop 40 on the Chargers this weekend]

You are spot on. The Chargers flourished in 1963 because that was the year Al Davis left to take over the Raiders. :D
NFL Outsider
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 08 Jan 2009, 17:36

NFL Outsider wrote:

You are spot on. The Chargers flourished in 1963 because that was the year Al Davis left to take over the Raiders. :D

You can hold on to your 1963 team even though you weren't born yet. The fact is LT is a bitch.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 11 Jan 2009, 19:35

Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby chrisco » 26 Jan 2009, 11:04

Shawne Merriman, voice of reason in San Diego: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3860825
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Next

Return to NFL