Patriots v. The Eagles

Re: Patriots v. The Eagles

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Feb 2018, 11:07

Gregs Kite wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Foles played out of his mind in the NFC championship game and the super bowl. Maybe dougie p is the new genius and he can take a later round system qb and win say, five Super Bowls with him????

Maybe. But how about those Patriots, huh? Patriots Patriots Patriots Tuck Rule Faggots Patriots Cheaters Plain Pizza! /balls

Lebron James Paul Pierce 2010 KG 2nd Round KO Mean Mugging

You are struggling du
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 13 Feb 2018, 11:08

Kite you and your New Englanders have long occupied space in his head.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2018, 11:09

How much money would our friend Bald make if he charged New Englanders a small fee for the rent space they occupy in his head?

I'd say enough that the dunce could quit her job at Swiss Farms!
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Feb 2018, 11:10

PhillyJim76 wrote:Kite you and your New Englanders have long occupied space in his head.

I know. It's painful. I feel bad.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 13 Feb 2018, 11:23

Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:It’s possible that we look back on this and make the determination that Nick Foles is the worst qb to win a SB :lol:

Also, I don’t think you had even heard of Foles til like 5 weeks ago :lol:

Derp Foles is the new Montana lol

I never heard of Foles. Never heard of the 27/2 season he had with the Granite State Nigga in charge. Nope, never heard of him.

Trent Dilfer is the worst QB to win a Super Bowl. Get your act together. You're embarrassing yourself and Titletown.

I thought we established last week Namath is the worst.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby TheWolf » 13 Feb 2018, 11:25

Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:It’s possible that we look back on this and make the determination that Nick Foles is the worst qb to win a SB :lol:

I never heard of Foles. Never heard of the 27/2 season he had with the Granite State Nigga in charge. Nope, never heard of him.

Trent Dilfer is the worst QB to win a Super Bowl. Get your act together. You're embarrassing yourself and Titletown.

We established Namath is the worst HOFer. I don't think we said he's worse than Dilfer.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mj3528 » 13 Feb 2018, 11:29

TheWolf wrote:
Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

We established Namath is the worst HOFer. I don't think we said he's worse than Dilfer.

We also established that David Woodley was the worst QB to start a Super Bowl.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Theny » 13 Feb 2018, 11:35

mj3528 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

We also established that David Woodley was the worst QB to start a Super Bowl.

He drank himself to death.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2018, 11:39

Let's go through the winning QBs in Superb Owl history...

Starr(x2), Namath, Dawson, Unitas, Staubach(x2), Griese(x2), Bradshaw(x4), Stabler, Plunkett(x2), Montana(x4), Theismann, McMahon, Simms, Williams, Hostetler, Rypien, Aikman(x3), Young, Favre, Elway(x2), Warner, Dilfer, Brady(x5), Johnson, Roethlisberger(x2), P. Manning(x2), E. Manning(x2), Brees, Rodgers, Flacco, Wilson, Foles...

I think worst goes Dilfer, Rob Brad (YOU STUPID IDIOT) Johnson, Hostetler, and...Rypien? Punky QB?
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Feb 2018, 12:41

JichaelDick wrote:Let's go through the winning QBs in Superb Owl history...

Starr(x2), Namath, Dawson, Unitas, Staubach(x2), Griese(x2), Bradshaw(x4), Stabler, Plunkett(x2), Montana(x4), Theismann, McMahon, Simms, Williams, Hostetler, Rypien, Aikman(x3), Young, Favre, Elway(x2), Warner, Dilfer, Brady(x5), Johnson, Roethlisberger(x2), P. Manning(x2), E. Manning(x2), Brees, Rodgers, Flacco, Wilson, Foles...

I think worst goes Dilfer, Rob Brad (YOU STUPID IDIOT) Johnson, Hostetler, and...Rypien? Punky QB?

I just looked it up--Rypien was 2nd team All Pro in 1991 so I think he's exempt from the worst list. The others were all at least Pro Bowlers at some point (Johnson twice). So by that rationale I'd say it's either Hostetler or Dilfer.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Feb 2018, 13:17

Why isn't McMahon considered with the worst QBs? Not like he was lighting the world on fire. Plus, riding an all-time D (phrasing) and amazing running game? Sounds like McMahon was Dilfer before the Dilf.

As for QBs starting a Super Bowl, Joe Kapp (LOOK HIM UP) wasn't exactly lighting the world on fiyah
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2018, 13:21

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Why isn't McMahon considered with the worst QBs? Not like he was lighting the world on fire. Plus, riding an all-time D (phrasing) and amazing running game? Sounds like McMahon was Dilfer before the Dilf.

As for QBs starting a Super Bowl, Joe Kapp (LOOK HIM UP) wasn't exactly lighting the world on fiyah

Punky QB=McMahon.

Nutty Joe was actually considered decent in 1969
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Feb 2018, 13:26

JichaelDick wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Why isn't McMahon considered with the worst QBs? Not like he was lighting the world on fire. Plus, riding an all-time D (phrasing) and amazing running game? Sounds like McMahon was Dilfer before the Dilf.

Punky QB=McMahon.

What? The one year he didn't throw more INTs than TDs?

In 4 seasons: 8/17; 10/17; 19/13; 3/17

I'm no Norman Einstein but I don't think that's good
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2018, 13:51

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Punky QB=McMahon.

I didn't say he WAS good. He basically had a Rypien like season that was an extreme outlier. There's a reason he was done within 2 years.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Feb 2018, 14:04

JichaelDick wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Punky QB=McMahon.

I didn't say he WAS good. He basically had a Rypien like season that was an extreme outlier. There's a reason he was done within 2 years.

Yeah, it's called Richie Pettibone and then Cleveland.

Mark Rypien will not be slandered as such.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

PreviousNext

Return to NFL