Patriots v. The Eagles

Re: Patriots v. The Eagles

Postby JichaelDick » 12 Feb 2018, 22:53

TheWolf wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Mohammed Sanu was facemasked on 3rd down after the Ryan sack last year, Falcs should have gotten a replay of down in FG range. You learn to live with it.

I'm sure they couldn't possibly have found a way to fuck up that replayed down. They we're making so few mistakes.

That's why I don't get THAT upset about it. Pointing out if you (not you in particular, not even Kit, just those Pats fans who bitch) want people to call it by the letter of the law, then the Falcs lost 10 yards in field position on a missed call.

I agree. Also, we are having this discussion because Balls brought up the tuck rule for some reason. Not because Pats fans are complaining about missed calls, but because an Eagles fan, 8 days after his team won the super bowl, is whining about a correct interpretation of a dumb rule 17 years ago in a game between the Patriots and Raiders. He's well-adjusted.

Bald would lose 95% of his hilarity if he were well adjusted.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 12 Feb 2018, 22:56

JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Mohammed Sanu was facemasked on 3rd down after the Ryan sack last year, Falcs should have gotten a replay of down in FG range. You learn to live with it.

I'm sure they couldn't possibly have found a way to fuck up that replayed down. They we're making so few mistakes.

That's why I don't get THAT upset about it. Pointing out if you (not you in particular, not even Kit, just those Pats fans who bitch) want people to call it by the letter of the law, then the Falcs lost 10 yards in field position on a missed call.

I agree. Also, we are having this discussion because Balls brought up the tuck rule for some reason. Not because Pats fans are complaining about missed calls, but because an Eagles fan, 8 days after his team won the super bowl, is whining about a correct interpretation of a dumb rule 17 years ago in a game between the Patriots and Raiders. He's well-adjusted.

Bald would lose 95% of his hilarity if he were well adjusted.

"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Feb 2018, 06:48

Rodney Farva wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Philly Special was an illegal formation.

Nothing to see here.

your

missus

loves herself

a

cleveland steamer

dirty sanchez

rusty trombone

philly special

Going after my wife, huh. All right. Game on.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 13 Feb 2018, 07:31

PhillyJim76 wrote:
bosux wrote:i read the eagles ran fake plays during their walk-thrus

I’m sure every team does that regardless of who they are playing. /surejan.gif

Huh, Eagles run a fake walk through... pats give up 41 pts. (should have been 44) and 538 yards of offense to a backup QB... no correlation here
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Feb 2018, 07:50

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
bosux wrote:i read the eagles ran fake plays during their walk-thrus

I’m sure every team does that regardless of who they are playing. /surejan.gif

Huh, Eagles run a fake walk through... pats give up 41 pts. (should have been 44) and 538 yards of offense to a backup QB... no correlation here

You're right. Has absolutely nothing to do with a defense that starred Kyle Van Noy as a key player and had their best cornerback sitting on the bench. And lets stop pretending Nick Foles is Chuck Whitehurst. Dude is a legit NFL QB. But nope, it's because cheaterzzzz.

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2018, 07:54

Kit's right. Truth is, despite Bill Simmons, Michael David Smith, and Aaron Schatz shitting on him on the way out, Matt Patricia getting that D in the Top 10 in scoring D despite their very obvious limitations should be lauded a lot more than it is.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Theny » 13 Feb 2018, 07:57

In a few years we'll hear Pats fans say they would've shut out the Eagles had that one corner played.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Feb 2018, 07:59

Theny wrote:In a few years we'll hear Pats fans say they would've shut out the Eagles had that one corner played.

Nope, but they might have made on stop somewhere along the way to stop the bleeding. Like this:

https://twitter.com/mattdolloff/status/ ... 2419485696

Butler makes that tackle.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 13 Feb 2018, 08:00

Theny wrote:In a few years we'll hear Pats fans say they would've shut out the Eagles had that one corner played.

No we won't.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Theny » 13 Feb 2018, 08:01

I just think you guys are way overstating his importance.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Feb 2018, 08:03

Theny wrote:I just think you guys are way overstating his importance.

The game was a shootout and one team had to make a defensive play to win the game. The Eagles did it first with the strip sack. Butler was better than what they had on the field and could have helped.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2018, 08:04

In a one possession loss where they couldn't get off the field defensively? He isn't Deion Sanders or Night Train Lane, but he should've seen the field after the Eagles kept torching the Pats D throughout the first half.

ETA: Hey, I didn't expect to be siding with Pats fans, either.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JT99 » 13 Feb 2018, 08:08

TheWolf wrote:

No we won't.

Strong retort.

Theny's right, one of your idiot radio talk show guys will say it.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2018, 08:09

Now, now...even Kit says Boston sports media people are shit.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 13 Feb 2018, 08:10

JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

No we won't.

Strong retort.

Theny's right, one of your idiot radio talk show guys will say it.

I might buy that. But Idiot talk radio guys don't count. They literally get paid to say retarded shit to get mouth breathers riled up.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to NFL