Patriots v. The Eagles

Re: Patriots v. The Eagles

Postby PhillyJim76 » 12 Feb 2018, 14:36

CourtesyFlush wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:There was something else about the game that I forgot to mention... When the Eagles scored, they were piping that stupid "Fly Eagles Fly" song through the stadium speakers. Like it was a fucking home game. This seemed like bullshit, IMO. Is that normal in the Super Bowl? Maybe they were doing something similar when the Pats scored, and I just didn't notice because they don't have a fight song because they're a professional sports team.

A) it’s not a stupid song. Respect the champs buddy
B) I thought the same thing during the Super Bowl. I swore I even heard some rocky music. My buddies and I chalked it up to us being unaware of other teams songs and that they probably do it every year

Do you guys play the music from the Godfather during key defensive downs? I thought I heard that during the Superb Owl as well.

Rocky, not the GodFather bucko
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby CourtesyFlush » 12 Feb 2018, 15:25

PhillyJim76 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:There was something else about the game that I forgot to mention... When the Eagles scored, they were piping that stupid "Fly Eagles Fly" song through the stadium speakers. Like it was a fucking home game. This seemed like bullshit, IMO. Is that normal in the Super Bowl? Maybe they were doing something similar when the Pats scored, and I just didn't notice because they don't have a fight song because they're a professional sports team.

A) it’s not a stupid song. Respect the champs buddy
B) I thought the same thing during the Super Bowl. I swore I even heard some rocky music. My buddies and I chalked it up to us being unaware of other teams songs and that they probably do it every year

Do you guys play the music from the Godfather during key defensive downs? I thought I heard that during the Superb Owl as well.

Rocky, not the GodFather bucko

It sure sounds like the Godfather to me!
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Jew Jitsu » 12 Feb 2018, 15:39

Cavs used to play The Godfather theme when mo Williams would make a nice play back in the day. Too sweet
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Goose » 12 Feb 2018, 16:06

Jew Jitsu wrote:Cavs used to play The Godfather theme when mo Williams would make a nice play back in the day. Too sweet

What did Mo Williams have to do with The Godfather? Wouldn't Steve Miller's The Joker be more appropriate?
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby JichaelDick » 12 Feb 2018, 19:01

It sounded like they had that foghorn or whatever that goes off in Foxborough every time the Eagles had a third or fourth down.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 12 Feb 2018, 19:37

JichaelDick wrote:

It sounded like they had that foghorn or whatever that goes off in Foxborough every time the Eagles had a third or fourth down.

I think you're right. I forgot about that. The eagles are still faggots.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Feb 2018, 20:38

TheWolf wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

I think you're right. I forgot about that. The eagles are still faggots.

Faggots that beat you with Big Dick Nick Foles :lol:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 20:46

I remember my first Super Bowl.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Feb 2018, 20:53

Just an incomplete pass. Move along.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 20:55

Philly Special was an illegal formation.

Nothing to see here.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 12 Feb 2018, 21:23

Mohammed Sanu was facemasked on 3rd down after the Ryan sack last year, Falcs should have gotten a replay of down in FG range. You learn to live with it.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 12 Feb 2018, 21:26

JichaelDick wrote:Mohammed Sanu was facemasked on 3rd down after the Ryan sack last year, Falcs should have gotten a replay of down in FG range. You learn to live with it.

I'm sure they couldn't possibly have found a way to fuck up that replayed down. They we're making so few mistakes.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 12 Feb 2018, 22:01

TheWolf wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Mohammed Sanu was facemasked on 3rd down after the Ryan sack last year, Falcs should have gotten a replay of down in FG range. You learn to live with it.

I'm sure they couldn't possibly have found a way to fuck up that replayed down. They we're making so few mistakes.

That's why I don't get THAT upset about it. Pointing out if you (not you in particular, not even Kit, just those Pats fans who bitch) want people to call it by the letter of the law, then the Falcs lost 10 yards in field position on a missed call.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Rodney Farva » 12 Feb 2018, 22:08

Gregs Kite wrote:Philly Special was an illegal formation.

Nothing to see here.

your

missus

loves herself

a

cleveland steamer

dirty sanchez

rusty trombone

philly special
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby TheWolf » 12 Feb 2018, 22:21

JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

That's why I don't get THAT upset about it. Pointing out if you (not you in particular, not even Kit, just those Pats fans who bitch) want people to call it by the letter of the law, then the Falcs lost 10 yards in field position on a missed call.

I agree. Also, we are having this discussion because Balls brought up the tuck rule for some reason. Not because Pats fans are complaining about missed calls, but because an Eagles fan, 8 days after his team won the super bowl, is whining about a correct interpretation of a dumb rule 17 years ago in a game between the Patriots and Raiders. He's well-adjusted.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to NFL