Patriots v. The Eagles

Re: Patriots v. The Eagles

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 14 Feb 2018, 07:38

Dthefritz wrote:
bosux wrote:
Dthefritz wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
bosux wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Without watching every game he played as an Eagle, 27/2 and a SB MVP performance. That’s not a bad resume. If he was smart, he would stay in Philly as the backup instead of signing with like the Browns or something

yup...get PAID to hold a clipboard and keep yourself in game shape with the confidence that you already stepped in and did the job before.

what's the alternative, go somewhere and get his brains beat in for some shitty team, basically the same scenario that made him want to quit

Yeah.

7M to do nothing > 25M and being the man
/SotsgLogic

While I agree with James that 25M is too high, and some teams probably suck too much for him to be interested, I agree w/Balls in principle. We're talking about a highly competitive, professional athlete, who is neither old, injured nor Andrew Bynum. Why wouldn't he want to go out there and win again?

because he can't, dummy...seriously, you or dummy balls who thinks he is a crappy qb tell me where he is going to be 'the man'

i can't even with you people that pretend to know about sports

I'm not talking about if he could win another one, or if he's smart. I'm talking about pro athletes being competitive people who don't wanna sit on the bench, even ones who suck and shouldn't ever start. Maybe Foles is different and is content to hold a clipboard. It's highly unusual if so.

Cousins is about to get paid an insane amount of money by someone stupid and Foles is better than him. Hell Jimmy G just got paid stupid amounts for like 1/10th of Big Dick Nick's resume. He can always sign a huge contract and if he doesn't want his head bashed in just start faking injuries like Luck
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby PhillyJim76 » 14 Feb 2018, 18:46

It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby mj3528 » 14 Feb 2018, 19:03

PhillyJim76 wrote:http://www.phillyvoice.com/patriots-fans-are-crybabies-and-its-hilarious/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

the Pereria take baffles me, because he is almost always right. Jeffrey clearly asks the official if he is good, which WRs do all the time, and the official tells him he is fine.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby PhillyJim76 » 14 Feb 2018, 19:25

Also it had zero impact on the actual play
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby TheWolf » 14 Feb 2018, 19:28

Lookat all those good examples of Pats fans crying, just like the headline says. How are people still so butthurt about the Pats? Your team won. Go celebrate, retards.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Feb 2018, 20:27

It's kinda sad to watch.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Feb 2018, 20:31

I like Wolfs take on this. It’s Kite-approved! Did Kite get the talking points from Dan Shaughnessy?? :lol:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Feb 2018, 20:46

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I like Wolfs take on this. It’s Kite-approved! Did Kite get the talking points from Dan Shaughnessy?? :lol:

I'm Balls. I'm a supposed lifelong Philly sports fan.

And I know who Dan Shaughnessy is.

Okay. Enjoy your sports title. Remember you won it, right?

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Jew Jitsu » 14 Feb 2018, 20:47

TheWolf wrote:Lookat all those good examples of Pats fans crying, just like the headline says. How are people still so butthurt about the Pats? Your team won. Go celebrate, retards.

Agree
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Feb 2018, 20:49

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I like Wolfs take on this. It’s Kite-approved! Did Kite get the talking points from Dan Shaughnessy?? :lol:

I'm Balls. I'm a supposed lifelong Philly sports fan.

And I know who Dan Shaughnessy is.

Okay. Enjoy your sports title. Remember you won it, right?

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby PhillyJim76 » 14 Feb 2018, 20:58

So wait, Boston area writers aren’t writing articles and complaining about this stuff?

I am enjoying my championship.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Feb 2018, 21:02

PhillyJim76 wrote:So wait, Boston area writers aren’t writing articles and complaining about this stuff?

Then why do you care about Boston, the fans, the writers, or the Patriots at all?

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby PhillyJim76 » 14 Feb 2018, 21:05

Gregs Kite wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:So wait, Boston area writers aren’t writing articles and complaining about this stuff?

Then why do you care about Boston, the fans, the writers, or the Patriots at all?

I don’t I shared the article to stir up shit
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby TheWolf » 14 Feb 2018, 21:06

They might be. I honestly don't know because I've read next to nothing about the game because it makes me sad. But the barstool piece in question barely even counts as complaining. That's the tamest "crying" I've ever seen, and the dude that wrote the piece you linked is reacting to it like it was a ctz post after the Pats beat the Bills.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Feb 2018, 21:07

PhillyJim76 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I don’t I shared the article to stir up shit

Then you won't mind me saying the Barstool article "crying" and "complaining" is actually saying since Philly got lucky with that illegal play, you can't turn around and bitch about the Pats luck during their five championships.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to NFL