Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Re: Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 02 Jan 2018, 19:49

chrisco wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:I'm still having trouble with "Hall of Famer Frank Gore."

Was he ever a top 5 back in the league?

Alright I'll blindly toss this hypothetical out there...if Frank Gore had Emmitt's line would you have the same problem with him in the HoF?

Ha, a friend made that same case.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Theny » 03 Jan 2018, 04:55

MisterTambourineMan wrote:I'm still having trouble with "Hall of Famer Frank Gore."

Was he ever a top 5 back in the league?

HOW DARE YOU
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 07 Jan 2018, 23:41

Can we change the name of the Field Goal? Like the goal when you are on the field should be to get in the end zone. Instead they should call it a Participation Trophy.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Jan 2018, 09:08

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Can we change the name of the Field Goal? Like the goal when you are on the field should be to get in the end zone. Instead they should call it a Participation Trophy.

Is this a pftcommenter take?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 08 Jan 2018, 09:55

If it is, pure coincidence. I'm currently not reading anyone.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby PhillyJim76 » 09 Jan 2018, 17:41

Does the guy on the Jags who said Icognito said racist stuff but now he doesn’t remember file a lawsuit against the Las Vegas PD too? Just wondering.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 10 Jan 2018, 07:27

Speaking of Incog, (nito, not neetus) how did everyone end up coming down on his whole bullying thing? Martin's out of the league (guy's name was Jonathan Martin, right? this isn't a bit, I had to think and refused to google because that is cheating and my integrity with you guys matters, bestest internet friends ever) and Incog's still starting. Do we think Martin was a soft pussy who just wasn't mentally tough and whined? The league (or at least the teams that keep signing him) have to think that, right? Genuinely just curious /jt99, not trying to start a row.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 10 Jan 2018, 08:02

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Speaking of Incog, (nito, not neetus) how did everyone end up coming down on his whole bullying thing? Martin's out of the league (guy's name was Jonathan Martin, right? this isn't a bit, I had to think and refused to google because that is cheating and my integrity with you guys matters, bestest internet friends ever) and Incog's still starting. Do we think Martin was a soft pussy who just wasn't mentally tough and whined? The league (or at least the teams that keep signing him) have to think that, right? Genuinely just curious /jt99, not trying to start a row.

I was thinking about that during the game too actually and yeah, teams thinking he's a soft pussy who wasn't tough is the only answer isn't It? Harbaugh gave him another shot but now he's probably selling insurance in Palo Alto. Could be he had TRex arms and could never get to the second level, but probably more so the airing of dirty laundry to the press.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Theny » 10 Jan 2018, 08:40

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Speaking of Incog, (nito, not neetus) how did everyone end up coming down on his whole bullying thing? Martin's out of the league (guy's name was Jonathan Martin, right? this isn't a bit, I had to think and refused to google because that is cheating and my integrity with you guys matters, bestest internet friends ever) and Incog's still starting. Do we think Martin was a soft pussy who just wasn't mentally tough and whined? The league (or at least the teams that keep signing him) have to think that, right? Genuinely just curious /jt99, not trying to start a row.

I was thinking about that during the game too actually and yeah, teams thinking he's a soft pussy who wasn't tough is the only answer isn't It? Harbaugh gave him another shot but now he's probably selling insurance in Palo Alto. Could be he had TRex arms and could never get to the second level, but probably more so the airing of dirty laundry to the press.

The fact that the entire team basically had Richie's back during that time tells you all you need to know.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby chrisco » 10 Jan 2018, 08:41

Theny wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:

The fact that the entire team basically had Richie's back during that time tells you all you need to know.

Hold on, the NFL is willing to collude to keep people off the field because of things they say?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby ctz31 » 10 Jan 2018, 09:25

Joce's fiancee just snapped us a pic of him and rich at the airport this morn. I didn't ask where rich is heading. probably wherever he lives IRL. Joce is heading to honolulu just to get away. Bitch is a hairdresser. This fiancee must make some coin.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Jan 2018, 09:27

ctz31 wrote:Joce's fiancee just snapped us a pic of him and rich at the airport this morn. I didn't ask where rich is heading. probably wherever he lives IRL. Joce is heading to honolulu just to get away. Bitch is a hairdresser. This fiancee must make some coin.

Joce is the hottest chick we’ve ever had up here. /Artie
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby chrisco » 10 Jan 2018, 09:32

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
ctz31 wrote:Joce's fiancee just snapped us a pic of him and rich at the airport this morn. I didn't ask where rich is heading. probably wherever he lives IRL. Joce is heading to honolulu just to get away. Bitch is a hairdresser. This fiancee must make some coin.

She still going to be in Honolulu on the 19th? Asking for my doofus open relationship partner. I think the two will click.

BTW, there's a ton of talent out there in Jan/Feb.

I'm pretty sure every 9 and above in Canada gets a free ticket to Hawaii.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
All four of them.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby ctz31 » 10 Jan 2018, 09:37

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:

Nice. A link in case PJ wasn't aware of your ref.

ctz31
#nnf

Postby TheWolf » 15 Jan 2018, 11:09

I feel like announcers are over-using the term "chunk play" this year. Is it just me, or has that really been more prevalent than in the past?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to NFL