Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Re: Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 Feb 2017, 13:52

MisterTambourineMan wrote:I'm going to pay to have Nick Cannon's drumline from the movie "Drumline" perform at your funeral. Hopefully this spring.


i would like that at my funeral. this is by far the nicest of your death wishes for kite.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28299
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Postby Briandong79 » 01 Feb 2017, 13:54

SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:I'm going to pay to have Nick Cannon's drumline from the movie "Drumline" perform at your funeral. Hopefully this spring.


i would like that at my funeral. this is by far the nicest of your death wishes for kite.


That would be awesome. Great flick.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29417
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Postby Briandong79 » 01 Feb 2017, 16:54

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29417
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Postby TheWolf » 01 Feb 2017, 17:09

The inauguration one was better, but I enjoyed that. Thank you for posting.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 16102
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 12 Apr 2017, 12:46

STL files lawsuit against the NFL and all 32 member teams. I'm sure they will not win.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football ... 948d9.html
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17441
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Postby Rodney Farva » 17 Apr 2017, 01:20

every parent's worst nightmare. don't know how that guy will ever get past it.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24048
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 20 Apr 2017, 10:52

Donger's Iowa circlejerk led me to a site, so trivia time!

Top schools represented in the NFL Hall of Fame?
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
1. Notre Dame - 13
2. USC - 12
3. Ohio State - 10
4. Alabama - 8
4. Michigan - 8
4. Pittsburgh - 8
4. Syracuse - 8
8. Minnesota - 7 because the only reason I made this post was to circlejerk Minnesota
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11308
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Postby mj3528 » 20 Apr 2017, 10:53

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Donger's Iowa circlejerk led me to a site, so trivia time!

Top schools represented in the NFL Hall of Fame?
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
1. Notre Dame - 13
2. USC - 12
3. Ohio State - 10
4. Alabama - 8
4. Michigan - 8
4. Pittsburgh - 8
4. Syracuse - 8
8. Minnesota - 7 because the only reason I made this post was to circlejerk Minnesota


Both the last school tied at 4th and the one that is eighth are surprises.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8236
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Postby TVF wannabe » 20 Apr 2017, 10:56

mj3528 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Donger's Iowa circlejerk led me to a site, so trivia time!

Top schools represented in the NFL Hall of Fame?
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
1. Notre Dame - 13
2. USC - 12
3. Ohio State - 10
4. Alabama - 8
4. Michigan - 8
4. Pittsburgh - 8
4. Syracuse - 8
8. Minnesota - 7 because the only reason I made this post was to circlejerk Minnesota


Both the last school tied at 4th and the one that is eighth are surprises.


Syracuse isn't shocking they were a good football program once upon a time.
User avatar
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5357
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 14:16

Re: Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Apr 2017, 10:59

TVF wannabe wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Donger's Iowa circlejerk led me to a site, so trivia time!

Top schools represented in the NFL Hall of Fame?
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
1. Notre Dame - 13
2. USC - 12
3. Ohio State - 10
4. Alabama - 8
4. Michigan - 8
4. Pittsburgh - 8
4. Syracuse - 8
8. Minnesota - 7 because the only reason I made this post was to circlejerk Minnesota


Both the last school tied at 4th and the one that is eighth are surprises.


Syracuse isn't shocking they were a good football program once upon a time.


Image
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20666
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Postby mj3528 » 20 Apr 2017, 11:03

Gregs Kite wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Donger's Iowa circlejerk led me to a site, so trivia time!

Top schools represented in the NFL Hall of Fame?
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
1. Notre Dame - 13
2. USC - 12
3. Ohio State - 10
4. Alabama - 8
4. Michigan - 8
4. Pittsburgh - 8
4. Syracuse - 8
8. Minnesota - 7 because the only reason I made this post was to circlejerk Minnesota


Both the last school tied at 4th and the one that is eighth are surprises.


Syracuse isn't shocking they were a good football program once upon a time.


I can't name a Hall of Famer from there after Jim Brown, oh wait Marvin Harrison.

Image
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8236
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Postby TVF wannabe » 20 Apr 2017, 11:07

mj3528 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Donger's Iowa circlejerk led me to a site, so trivia time!

Top schools represented in the NFL Hall of Fame?
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
1. Notre Dame - 13
2. USC - 12
3. Ohio State - 10
4. Alabama - 8
4. Michigan - 8
4. Pittsburgh - 8
4. Syracuse - 8
8. Minnesota - 7 because the only reason I made this post was to circlejerk Minnesota


Both the last school tied at 4th and the one that is eighth are surprises.


Syracuse isn't shocking they were a good football program once upon a time.


I can't name a Hall of Famer from there after Jim Brown, oh wait Marvin Harrison.

Image



Jim Brown , Larry Csonka , Al Davis , Marvin Harrison , Floyd Little , John Mackey , Art Monk , Jim Ringo
User avatar
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5357
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 14:16

Re: Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Apr 2017, 11:09

TVF wannabe wrote: Jim Ringo


I liked his brother Johnny better.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Image
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20666
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Random Thoughts - The NFL Edition

Postby JT99 » 20 Apr 2017, 11:32

Gregs Kite wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote: Jim Ringo


I liked his brother Johnny better.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Image


He's no daisy. He's no daisy, at all.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8761
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Previous

Return to NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest