Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 29 Jun 2016, 08:26

I'm not buying that he shot himself. I think Marvin Harrison did it.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17705
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby Gregs Kite » 07 Oct 2016, 13:34

This fuckin guy.

“When you pay Andrew what we did, it’s going to take some time to build on the other side of the ball,” Grigson said, via Zak Keefer of the Indianapolis Star.


I hate him so much. /BostonSucksMyBalls
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21463
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby Jew Jitsu » 07 Oct 2016, 21:03

The biggest can't miss prospect of the past 15 year struggles to get this shit franchise into the playoffs. The same one, manning would regularly take games off of towards the end of regular season cause they'd rack up so many wins and clinch the first seed in November. Goat.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8493
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 07 Oct 2016, 21:21

Jew Jitsu wrote:The biggest can't miss prospect of the past 15 year struggles to get this shit franchise into the playoffs. The same one, manning would regularly take games off of towards the end of regular season cause they'd rack up so many wins and clinch the first seed in November. Goat.

Yeah Manning is the regular season GOAT. /Kite

Image
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29745
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby Theny » 07 Oct 2016, 21:37

Tann Marino has awful offensive lines and gm's and he just sucks balls. Luck has the same problems to a lesser degree and it's everyone else's fault. F'ing white people.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30102
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby chrisco » 07 Oct 2016, 21:50

Theny wrote:Tann Marino has awful offensive lines and gm's and he just sucks balls. Luck has the same problems to a lesser degree and it's everyone else's fault. F'ing white people.


Tann lines matter. :corn:
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 11271
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby TVF wannabe » 10 Oct 2016, 14:07

Gregs Kite wrote:This fuckin guy.

“When you pay Andrew what we did, it’s going to take some time to build on the other side of the ball,” Grigson said, via Zak Keefer of the Indianapolis Star.


I hate him so much. /BostonSucksMyBalls


what was the excuse last year? those are a gm's famous last words
User avatar
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5417
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 14:16

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 06 Dec 2016, 13:34

User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17705
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Dec 2016, 13:49

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:BSMB would like this punter.

http://deadspin.com/pat-mcafee-the-othe ... 1789731998


Yes! Finally! been waitin for that celebration for ever.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29745
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby Gregs Kite » 06 Dec 2016, 15:54

@AlbertBreer

Colts LB D'Qwell Jackson suspended for four games for violating the PED policy.


Image
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21463
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Dec 2016, 15:55

Gregs Kite wrote:
@AlbertBreer

Colts LB D'Qwell Jackson suspended for four games for violating the PED policy.


Image

Get em Greg!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29745
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby mister bacon » 12 Dec 2016, 23:00

this is the softest team in the entire NFL.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25563
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Dec 2016, 06:55

mister bacon wrote:this is the softest team in the entire NFL.

#ThanksGrigson
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29745
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Dec 2016, 08:10

Was anyone arguing they weren't? Like, ever?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21463
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby mister bacon » 13 Dec 2016, 14:31

Gregs Kite wrote:Was anyone arguing they weren't? Like, ever?



no but i live here so i get to see this turtling ass football team each week and it sucks.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25563
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

PreviousNext

Return to NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron