Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Jan 2016, 10:06

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Just so we can reset here and be clear, you are in favor of the Colts resigning Pagano and Grigson?

I dont have an opinion on it. I am not an expert on the matter, like you claim to be.

I am not, nor have I claimed to be an expert. You asked me questions and I answered them to the best of my ability based on the facts I know.

Based on what we have discussed and your experience as a sports and NFL fan, can you give us your opinion of these moves? Thanks!
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Jan 2016, 10:09

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Just so we can reset here and be clear, you are in favor of the Colts resigning Pagano and Grigson?

I dont have an opinion on it. I am not an expert on the matter, like you claim to be.

I am not, nor have I claimed to be an expert. You asked me questions and I answered them to the best of my ability based on the facts I know.

Based on what we have discussed and your experience as a sports and NFL fan, can you give us your opinion of these moves? Thanks!

No. You've only cited one move, Greg Simmons. Jew was right. You haven't had a take of your own in at least 10 years. You just parrot whatever Simmons the Magnificent says. Its really pathetic.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Jan 2016, 10:16

Gregs Kite wrote:

No. You've only cited one move, Greg Simmons. Jew was right. You haven't had a take of your own in at least 10 years. You just parrot whatever Simmons the Magnificent says. Its really pathetic.

I cited three examples of Grigson being a bad GM. They were right up there in the paragraph I posted, excerpted from the article I linked. That was in response to your question asking me to cite examples of Grigson being a bad GM.

Are you sure we are clear how conversations typically work in modern society? One person says or asks something, then the other person responds or answers it. That's what happened here. Well, looks like we are not clear because you did not answer my question above asking for your opinion of the Colts signing of Grigson and Pagano. Looks like we have work to do!
You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Jan 2016, 10:18

I said I dont have an opinion on it. I dont know enough to think its good or bad for Indy. Do you not remember that?

Also, I countered 2 of your 3 examples (that you hadnt even heard before today), and I said the trade for Trent was a mistake. You havent given me anything else substantial. Give me who they've drafted, why they were the wrong pick, and who they shouldve taken. Thats what im looking for.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Jan 2016, 10:25

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I said I dont have an opinion on it. I dont know enough to think its good or bad for Indy. Do you not remember that?

Also, I countered 2 of your 3 examples (that you hadnt even heard before today), and I said the trade for Trent was a mistake. You havent given me anything else substantial. Give me who they've drafted, why they were the wrong pick, and who they shouldve taken. Thats what im looking for.

After all this conversation, you have yet to form an opinion? Are you Jim Nantz and are we talking about Peyton Manning's HGH accusations? LOL!
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Jan 2016, 10:26

Gregs Kite wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I said I dont have an opinion on it. I dont know enough to think its good or bad for Indy. Do you not remember that?

After all this conversation, you have yet to form an opinion? Are you Jim Nantz and are we talking about Peyton Manning's HGH accusations? LOL!

I said I dont have one like 3 times now.

You havent given me enough evidence that you have a real opinion either, Greg Simmons.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Jan 2016, 10:34

Gregs Kite wrote:

You havent given me enough evidence that you have a real opinion either, Greg Simmons.

I've stated my opinion several times that I think Ryan Grigson is a bad GM for the Colts. Several times. Several means more than once, by the way, Ebeneezer Eskin. I have also links articles with facts and evidence in terms of personnel moves and clashes with the head coach to back up my opinion why I think Ryan Grigson has been a bad GM for the Colts.

I will state again I do not think Ryan Grigson has done a good enough job as the GM of the Colts to warrant a contract extension.

I will ask again, given all we have discussed here today and the facts that you have learned today that you did not know before today, can you formulate an opinion about whether signing Ryan Grigson to a contract extension is a good move for the Colts or not?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Jan 2016, 10:49

Gregs Kite wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

I've stated my opinion several times that I think Ryan Grigson is a bad GM for the Colts. Several times. Several means more than once, by the way, Ebeneezer Eskin. I have also links articles with facts and evidence in terms of personnel moves and clashes with the head coach to back up my opinion why I think Ryan Grigson has been a bad GM for the Colts.

I will state again I do not think Ryan Grigson has done a good enough job as the GM of the Colts to warrant a contract extension.

I will ask again, given all we have discussed here today and the facts that you have learned today that you did not know before today, can you formulate an opinion about whether signing Ryan Grigson to a contract extension is a good move for the Colts or not?

I dont have an opinion on whether its a good move for Indy or not, which I think Ive said 4 or 5 times now. Check the thread.

Do you think he's a worst GM than the Patriots GM? From what i understand, the Patriots are notoriously bad drafters. How are they winning then? Hmmmm.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JT99 » 05 Jan 2016, 12:16

Have either one of you guys seen Ryan Grigson carrying around a can of Golden Mushroom Soup? Asking for a friend.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby the cheese » 05 Jan 2016, 12:18

JT99 wrote:Have either one of you guys seen Ryan Grigson carrying around a can of Golden Mushroom Soup? Asking for a friend.

Grigson does look a lot like fat cheese with a beard and long hair.

Dude has good hair. I'll give him that.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Jan 2016, 15:15

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Colonel Angus » 28 Jun 2016, 15:13

RIP Zurlon.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby TheWolf » 28 Jun 2016, 15:25

Looks like the trifecta is comete. Rough day to be a sports legend.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Theny » 28 Jun 2016, 19:02

Colonel Angus wrote:RIP Zurlon.

I assume he's a long lost cousin of yours. :sniff:
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Colonel Angus » 28 Jun 2016, 19:03

Theny wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:RIP Zurlon.

I assume he's a long lost cousin of yours. :sniff:

That's why I was always such a Colts fan.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

PreviousNext

Return to NFL