narcan in the owners suite: the colts thread

Re: The Indianapolis Colts Thread

Postby TheWolf » 08 Feb 2018, 11:16

Gregs Kite wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:This was tough to watch.

The rivalry's back on. LOL.

He also revealed that Andrew Luck still can’t throw a football. So things are going great in Indianapolis.

I love this.

Dude's been out how long and had how many surgeries? With modern medicine you would've expected his shoulder to be good to go by now. But here we are.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's stalling and biding his time until closer to when his contract is up and he can get the fuck out of there. Why rush back to play for the team that killed your career?

I think Luck might be a ho.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby CourtesyFlush » 08 Feb 2018, 11:28

TheWolf wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

He also revealed that Andrew Luck still can’t throw a football. So things are going great in Indianapolis.

I love this.

Dude's been out how long and had how many surgeries? With modern medicine you would've expected his shoulder to be good to go by now. But here we are.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's stalling and biding his time until closer to when his contract is up and he can get the fuck out of there. Why rush back to play for the team that killed your career?

I think Luck might be a ho.

I don't think he's a ho. I think he's pretty tough actually. There's some merit to what Craig is saying about waiting out the contract. But then again why sign the extension when you're not completely sold on the direction of the team?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby mister bacon » 08 Feb 2018, 11:52

CourtesyFlush wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

I love this.

he's only had one actual surgery on his shoulder. i don't think he got surgery to repair his kidney. here is a handy timeline.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/n ... 523709001/
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

The Indianapolis Colts Thread

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 11:35

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to NFL