narcan in the owners suite: the colts thread

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Dec 2016, 14:47

mister bacon wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Was anyone arguing they weren't? Like, ever?



no but i live here so i get to see this turtling ass football team each week and it sucks.


Can i ask you something? How is Trent Cole doing?

Oh forget it - I just looked him up. He's more cooked than I would of even imagined. 1 sack and 7 tackles this year. Sorry.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31094
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby mister bacon » 13 Dec 2016, 21:12

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Was anyone arguing they weren't? Like, ever?



no but i live here so i get to see this turtling ass football team each week and it sucks.


Can i ask you something? How is Trent Cole doing?

Oh forget it - I just looked him up. He's more cooked than I would of even imagined. 1 sack and 7 tackles this year. Sorry.


i know this is a huge surprise but he was injured for like 3/4 of the season so far. what a team!
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26401
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 31 Mar 2017, 15:44

Image
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31094
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Jun 2017, 06:43

Jim Irsay tweeted a pic of a vag. NSFW

http://deadspin.com/colts-owner-jim-irs ... 505358/amp
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31094
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby CourtesyFlush » 11 Sep 2017, 08:12

These guys are terrible--so terrible that Chuck Pagano thought they got their asses kicked by the 49ers.

They'll sit Luck for the season and tank for next year's draft. The Jacoby Brissett era begins!
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14614
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby mister bacon » 13 Sep 2017, 11:38

apparently one of the mikes said that luck is disgruntled and behind the scenes may be seeking an exit strategy. lmao.

its obv bullshit but luck has the right to be disgruntled. the fucked his injury situation up pretty bad, and there's no talent on the offensive side of the ball besides him and a 5'8" wr.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26401
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Sep 2017, 12:03

mister bacon wrote:apparently one of the mikes said that luck is disgruntled and behind the scenes may be seeking an exit strategy. lmao.

its obv bullshit but luck has the right to be disgruntled. the fucked his injury situation up pretty bad, and there's no talent on the offensive side of the ball besides him and a 5'8" wr.


Wonder why, right Greg?

Image
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31094
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby JT99 » 13 Sep 2017, 12:05

Gotta be karma
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9805
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Sep 2017, 12:06

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
mister bacon wrote:apparently one of the mikes said that luck is disgruntled and behind the scenes may be seeking an exit strategy. lmao.

its obv bullshit but luck has the right to be disgruntled. the fucked his injury situation up pretty bad, and there's no talent on the offensive side of the ball besides him and a 5'8" wr.


Wonder why, right Greg?

Image


Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23778
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 13 Sep 2017, 12:08

mister bacon wrote:apparently one of the mikes said that luck is disgruntled and behind the scenes may be seeking an exit strategy. lmao.

its obv bullshit but luck has the right to be disgruntled.


why is this obvious? the colts are jets-level bad. possibly even worse.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
User avatar
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7766
Joined: 08 Oct 2005, 14:11
Location: New Jersey

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Sep 2017, 12:10

I don't feel bad for Andy Luck. He signed an extension knowing full well Chuck Pagano has been on the hot seat since the #ChuckStrong season passed further into the past.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14614
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby Theny » 13 Sep 2017, 12:12

DAmn you kite, I hadn't gotten to that part of TWD yet.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30587
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Sep 2017, 12:14

Maybe Andy Luck just really, really likes living near Broad Ripple.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26109
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby mister bacon » 18 Sep 2017, 15:54

eat arbys
Attachments
IMG_20170918_165258.jpg
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26401
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby JT99 » 20 Sep 2017, 12:02

Thread name change needed
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9805
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

PreviousNext

Return to NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron