Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Andrew Luck's Indianapolis Colts

Postby Tecmo Bo » 18 Jan 2005, 17:39

Apparently Kimmy pulled a Vanderjackass and has decided to flee rather than comment on her team getting drubbed by the Pats after talking a load of smack. Vanderjackass is rumored to be fleeing to the CL, perhaps Kimmy is off to the HSoSG (Hillbilly Sons of the Sports Guy) messageboard?
bosux191820042090: what kills more is that now more than ever the team needs him[A-Rod] to put it on his back, and he can't...i hate to say this, but if given a choice i would rather have ortiz on my team any day
Tecmo Bo
The Bomb Dick

Postby PrettyKimmy » 18 Jan 2005, 18:12

It's not disappointment, it's pure anger. I haven't recovered enough to put it into words properly. At this moment, I hate every single member of the Colts organization. My fiance, an Indy boy that was taken out of school to watch the Mayflower trucks roll into town, had no retort when I actually muttered the words, "They're all right. He *can't* win the game." No excuses, they just fucking sucked.

That's as close to "you were right" as I can get.
PrettyKimmy
Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson

Postby Tecmo Bo » 18 Jan 2005, 20:15

Thanks PK, I'll treasure those words always.
bosux191820042090: what kills more is that now more than ever the team needs him[A-Rod] to put it on his back, and he can't...i hate to say this, but if given a choice i would rather have ortiz on my team any day
Tecmo Bo
The Bomb Dick

Postby jack_daniels » 18 Jan 2005, 20:48

Our next goal is for Gaylord to accept defeat.
jack_daniels
Turban Legend

Postby Gaylord » 18 Jan 2005, 21:18

I accept defeat, arguing with you bozos is about as meaningful as trying to explain the color red to a blind man. I don't think TOm Brady is a god, apparently around here that makes me a moron, even the wolf turned on me, well i tire of the game. I'm retiring. You'll miss me, I had slews of witty comments, and I always spiced up an argument, you all looked foward to my posts, like that time I made Tecmo cry. I enjoyed reading some of your posts (BSG, Carolla, josh, and wolf) and try to be more accepting of non-bostonian opinions. People should be allowed to express their opinions, even if it is that TOm Brady isn't good.
Gaylord
Etiquette Instructor

Postby jack_daniels » 18 Jan 2005, 21:47

You still have the Pacers. *snickering*
jack_daniels
Turban Legend

Postby Tecmo Bo » 18 Jan 2005, 21:52

Gaylord wrote:People should be allowed to express their opinions, even if it is that TOm Brady isn't good.

pssst... Tom Brady being Good isn't an opinion, it's a Fact.
Tecmo Bo
The Bomb Dick

Postby mister bacon » 18 Jan 2005, 22:15

Gaylord wrote:I accept defeat, arguing with you bozos is about as meaningful as trying to explain the color red to a blind man. I don't think TOm Brady is a god, apparently around here that makes me a moron, even the wolf turned on me, well i tire of the game. I'm retiring. You'll miss me, I had slews of witty comments, and I always spiced up an argument, you all looked foward to my posts, like that time I made Tecmo cry. I enjoyed reading some of your posts (BSG, Carolla, josh, and wolf) and try to be more accepting of non-bostonian opinions. People should be allowed to express their opinions, even if it is that TOm Brady isn't good.

I am not a Pats fan. I am a Steeler fan. I am also a Indiana Hoosier and and Pacer Fan. Don't take your ball and run home.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Snake » 18 Jan 2005, 22:21

Goodbye Focker. Maybe next time you'll have facts instead of bitching to bring to the argument.
Let me be very clear. I AM NOT A 49ers FAN!!!

I am the Beer Pong Jesus. If you want a shot at my title, bring it on. BPong.com

~Keep fighting the good fight to get someone else nicknamed Jake the Snake

~Peyton Manning SUCKS
Snake
Basketball Jesus

Postby jack_daniels » 18 Jan 2005, 22:28

He'll be back. They always come back.
jack_daniels
Turban Legend

Postby Snake » 18 Jan 2005, 22:30

And then we can remind him that he left.
Let me be very clear. I AM NOT A 49ers FAN!!!

I am the Beer Pong Jesus. If you want a shot at my title, bring it on. BPong.com

~Keep fighting the good fight to get someone else nicknamed Jake the Snake

~Peyton Manning SUCKS
Snake
Basketball Jesus

Postby Tecmo Bo » 18 Jan 2005, 22:33

ha ha ha, Gaylord comes in and makes outrageous claims, then complains that he gets criticized.
Tecmo Bo
The Bomb Dick

Postby howboutafrescahmmm » 19 Jan 2005, 07:15

Don't worry Gaylord is like a bad case of the craps, use all the powder you want, he'll just keep coming back.
"The Yankees have that guy (Tony) Womack playing left field," Henderson said. "If I can't play that position at least as well as he can, I'll hang up the spikes right now.'' ? Rickey Henderson.
howboutafrescahmmm
Etiquette Instructor

Postby jwill » 19 Jan 2005, 09:49

Gaylord wrote:I accept defeat, arguing with you bozos is about as meaningful as trying to explain the color red to a blind man. I don't think TOm Brady is a god, apparently around here that makes me a moron, even the wolf turned on me, well i tire of the game. I'm retiring. You'll miss me, I had slews of witty comments, and I always spiced up an argument, you all looked foward to my posts, like that time I made Tecmo cry. I enjoyed reading some of your posts (BSG, Carolla, josh, and wolf) and try to be more accepting of non-bostonian opinions. People should be allowed to express their opinions, even if it is that TOm Brady isn't good.

Good work bozos. You upset the one person that enjoyed reading my posts. In all seriousness, Gaylord, you're a funny guy and you (as well as your slews and spices) should stick around.

I'll even let you in on a little secret...

I'm not really a Tom Brady fan either [gasp]. (Even though I find him wildly attractive.)

I just can't bear to root for a graduate of that accursed school. (Although he does have the Vrabel corollary working in his defense...) Let's talk about Craig Krenzel though, now THERE'S an NFL quarterback. That's what I'm talking about baby! Who's with me?
jwill
Reverend Lovejoy

Postby Big Scary Monster » 19 Jan 2005, 13:15

Wow, having one person admit they are wrong and having another person completely abandon the site all in the same thread... very impressive. Do you think he meant me when he said BSG? BSG is usually reserved for Bill himself.
Big Scary Monster
Smartest Guy In The Room

Next

Return to NFL