Because it somehow doesn't exist yet - The 49ers Thread

Re: Because it somehow doesn't exist yet - The 49ers Thread

Postby Briandong79 » 30 Aug 2016, 21:52

His Ayn Rand t-shirt was probably in the wash.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29417
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Because it somehow doesn't exist yet - The 49ers Thread

Postby Theny » 30 Aug 2016, 21:55

Briandong79 wrote:His Ayn Rand t-shirt was probably in the wash.


Extremely doubtful
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 29937
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Because it somehow doesn't exist yet - The 49ers Thread

Postby JichaelDick » 30 Aug 2016, 22:33

If that's the way he feels, good for him. He's American, it's a free country. I disagree with him, and I vehemently disagree with the lionization of Fidel F. Castro (and Che Guevara amongst some folks, too, for that matter), but I respect the balls it takes to keep doing it.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 24894
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Because it somehow doesn't exist yet - The 49ers Thread

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 30 Aug 2016, 23:53

JichaelDick wrote:If that's the way he feels, good for him. He's American, it's a free country. I disagree with him, and I vehemently disagree with the lionization of Fidel F. Castro (and Che Guevara amongst some folks, too, for that matter), but I respect the balls it takes to keep doing it.


Oh yeah, cause Fidel did so much :wank:

But fuck anyone who wears a Che shirt.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11308
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Because it somehow doesn't exist yet - The 49ers Thread

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 Sep 2016, 22:34

Thank you for getting the hell out of Philly, Chip.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29046
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Because it somehow doesn't exist yet - The 49ers Thread

Postby CourtesyFlush » 07 Oct 2016, 08:55

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
TheWolf wrote:The niners have been sorta not terrible so far I guess. I think they're one of the 5 worst teams in the league though.


wha? I would call being one of the 5 worst teams kind of terrible. what a shitshow that was yesterday...time to get CK up to speed.


Ya, that N word is gonna come into the Ralph next Sunday and crush my hopes n dreams. Book it.


Its amazing that Chip Kelly needs a specific kind of QB, and HAS the exact guy on his roster, and wont play him.

Chip is so horrific. I enjoy it.

Carried over from the Cardinals thread #threadintegrity

There's a reason Kaepernick is sitting on the bench in SF:

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
he's terrible
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13490
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Because it somehow doesn't exist yet - The 49ers Thread

Postby JichaelDick » 30 Jan 2017, 04:41

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 24894
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Because it somehow doesn't exist yet - The 49ers Thread

Postby Gregs Kite » 30 Jan 2017, 07:35

JichaelDick wrote:This could be interesting.


From what I understand, he wasn't going to go through the process unless it was kept secret, and then they overpay and give him six years? This is like when you have a swamp donkey fuck buddy on the down low, and you only go get some if she promises to keep shit quiet because its so embarrassing, but then she keeps giving you BWW gift cards as thanks.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20667
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Because it somehow doesn't exist yet - The 49ers Thread

Postby Rodney Farva » 30 Jan 2017, 07:49

moving matt millen from the broadcast booth to the gm job worked so well in detroit
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24049
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Because it somehow doesn't exist yet - The 49ers Thread

Postby JichaelDick » 30 Jan 2017, 08:09

It COULD work, but it's not like Jed York is some boy wonder.

I also don't know that Shanahan will look like an offensive genius without Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Mohammed Sanu, Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman, and an o-line that stayed fully healthy for 16 games.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 24894
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Because it somehow doesn't exist yet - The 49ers Thread

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 30 Jan 2017, 08:57

JichaelDick wrote:It COULD work, but it's not like Jed York is some boy wonder.

I also don't know that Shanahan will look like an offensive genius without Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Mohammed Sanu, Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman, and an o-line that stayed fully healthy for 16 games.

He made RGIII look like a world beater :shrug:

trade that #2 pick, a 3rd rounder and a pick in next year's draft for Cousins!
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11360
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Because it somehow doesn't exist yet - The 49ers Thread

Postby TVF wannabe » 30 Jan 2017, 11:05

Rodney Farva wrote:moving matt millen from the broadcast booth to the gm job worked so well in detroit


Worked for Elway minus the booth and kerr didnt do too bad with it.
User avatar
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5357
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 14:16

Re: Because it somehow doesn't exist yet - The 49ers Thread

Postby mj3528 » 30 Jan 2017, 11:08

TVF wannabe wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:moving matt millen from the broadcast booth to the gm job worked so well in detroit


Worked for Elway minus the booth and kerr didnt do too bad with it.


Millen was the comparison that initially came to mind for me.

Elway had a ton of business experience and with the Arena League before becoming Broncos GM.

Kerr was a consultant for years before he became Suns GM.

Lynch does not have that same experience.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8236
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Because it somehow doesn't exist yet - The 49ers Thread

Postby TVF wannabe » 30 Jan 2017, 11:15

mj3528 wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:moving matt millen from the broadcast booth to the gm job worked so well in detroit


Worked for Elway minus the booth and kerr didnt do too bad with it.


Millen was the comparison that initially came to mind for me.

Elway had a ton of business experience and with the Arena League before becoming Broncos GM.

Kerr was a consultant for years before he became Suns GM.

Lynch does not have that same experience.


At worst you can go the Sam Hinkie route
User avatar
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5357
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 14:16

Re: Because it somehow doesn't exist yet - The 49ers Thread

Postby Rodney Farva » 30 Jan 2017, 12:25

TVF wannabe wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:moving matt millen from the broadcast booth to the gm job worked so well in detroit


Worked for Elway minus the booth and kerr didnt do too bad with it.


Millen was the comparison that initially came to mind for me.

Elway had a ton of business experience and with the Arena League before becoming Broncos GM.

Kerr was a consultant for years before he became Suns GM.

Lynch does not have that same experience.


At worst you can go the Sam Hinkie route


no, at worst you end up with matt millen 2.0
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24049
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

PreviousNext

Return to NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest