Hit the mute button (TV Commentators)

Re: Hit the mute button (TV Commentators)

Postby mj3528 » 20 Nov 2017, 10:13

TheWolf wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:So Fox's game of the week with the #1 crew was the Redskins at the Saints.

Meanwhile Greg Olsen is calling the Vikings game.

That's cool and totally shouldn't be the front page of "What the Fuck" quarterly.

The injured Panthers TE?

Yup. Whose team plays the Vikings in 3 weeks.

I like it. Guy can't contribute on the field right now, so you send him out on a scouting trip. That's a hell of an organization you guys are running down there, Flush and Yoke.

I seen some kerfluffle about that last week. That's some outside the box thinking by Riverboat Ron, if you're axing me.

Look at this fuckin guy stealing my schtick of burying someone else's post by re-posting the same message again! /LDOTL :mrgreen:

I just wanted to make sure someone saw my witty post

Twas a good post. I saw it after I wrote my post, but I chose to submit mine anyway.

I saw a bit of the game where Olsen was in the booth. He was better than Charles Davis. Not saying a lot, but still.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Rodney Farva » 08 Jan 2018, 00:31

Romo has improved a lot, not so hyper like he was at the start of the season . I liked today that he didn’t care about the guy on the Bills squirting water on the first row on his way to the locker room, even though Nantzy kept hitting it and trying to make fetch happen. Probably should have been less nice to Bortles but w.e
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Jan 2018, 09:13

Rodney Farva wrote:Romo has improved a lot, not so hyper like he was at the start of the season . I liked today that he didn’t care about the guy on the Bills squirting water on the first row on his way to the locker room, even though Nantzy kept hitting it and trying to make fetch happen. Probably should have been less nice to Bortles but w.e

He actually missed a prediction in this one, called that no blitz would be coming and then the bills sent 5. He was really impressed with the scheme after the play. I don't really have a point other than I like listening to him
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 08 Jan 2018, 09:16

SouthernYokel wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:Romo has improved a lot, not so hyper like he was at the start of the season . I liked today that he didn’t care about the guy on the Bills squirting water on the first row on his way to the locker room, even though Nantzy kept hitting it and trying to make fetch happen. Probably should have been less nice to Bortles but w.e

He actually missed a prediction in this one, called that no blitz would be coming and then the bills sent 5. He was really impressed with the scheme after the play. I don't really have a point other than I like listening to him

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Jan 2018, 09:18

This shit is funny every single time:

https://twitter.com/xmasape/status/9498 ... 24/video/1

https://twitter.com/YjasonY/status/9497 ... 84/video/1

Also, this is a HOF Awkward White Guy Handshake:

My lord, they really hated each other.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby CourtesyFlush » 24 Jan 2018, 15:07

Waaah.
“The decision was mutually agreeable, and not only do I not have a problem with it, I am actually happy about it. I have long had ambivalent feelings about football, so at this point, it’s better to leave the hosting to those who are more enthusiastic about it.”
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 24 Jan 2018, 15:13

CourtesyFlush wrote:Waaah.
“The decision was mutually agreeable, and not only do I not have a problem with it, I am actually happy about it. I have long had ambivalent feelings about football, so at this point, it’s better to leave the hosting to those who are more enthusiastic about it.”

he's rich, he can pretty much do what he wants with NBC at this point, he doesn't feel like working at the SB so he's not doing it. hero in my book, he can watch the game at a beach somewhere. if only we could all be in that position to accept and turn down what we want to at work =D+=
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby SouthernYokel » 24 Jan 2018, 15:16

IM NOT FIRED I QUIT
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 24 Jan 2018, 15:19

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Waaah.

he's rich, he can pretty much do what he wants with NBC at this point, he doesn't feel like working at the SB so he's not doing it. hero in my book, he can watch the game at a beach somewhere. if only we could all be in that position to accept and turn down what we want to at work =D+=

It's a nice way to save face (and pinkeye), but you don't go on an NFL telecast and take a steamy shit on the NFL and expect to be called back. Despite being rich, I feel like he might have found time in his schedule to accept this check.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 24 Jan 2018, 15:40

Did anyone know he was part of NBCs coverage anyway? This is not a contrabro remark. I didn’t even know.

Nice hair dye, you lil cuck mu’fucca.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 24 Jan 2018, 15:44

He would espouse on some SJW issue for like five minutes during pregame each week. Vince McMahon should have whupped his ass
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby SouthernYokel » 24 Jan 2018, 15:52

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Did anyone know he was part of NBCs coverage anyway? This is not a contrabro remark. I didn’t even know.

I thought it was weird they had tirico come in to do the Costas 30 seconds pregame and halftime. They paid him millions of dollars for a couple segues? What a great gig
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mj3528 » 24 Jan 2018, 15:53

SouthernYokel wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Did anyone know he was part of NBCs coverage anyway? This is not a contrabro remark. I didn’t even know.

I thought it was weird they had tirico come in to do the Costas 30 seconds pregame and halftime. They paid him millions of dollars for a couple segues? What a great gig

Al Michaels won't retire.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 24 Jan 2018, 16:00

I hope Al never retires. How else would we know when the game is really OVER.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Goose » 24 Jan 2018, 16:51

Maybe he's better at broadcasting the point spread than betting the point spread.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

PreviousNext

Return to NFL