Hit the mute button (TV Commentators)

Re: Hit the mute button (TV Commentators)

Postby TVF wannabe » 24 Jan 2018, 17:26

I like Michaels, I think Romo isnt bad but is extremely overrated.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby Dthefritz » 24 Jan 2018, 21:45

Gregs Kite wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Waaah.
“The decision was mutually agreeable, and not only do I not have a problem with it, I am actually happy about it. I have long had ambivalent feelings about football, so at this point, it’s better to leave the hosting to those who are more enthusiastic about it.”

he's rich, he can pretty much do what he wants with NBC at this point, he doesn't feel like working at the SB so he's not doing it. hero in my book, he can watch the game at a beach somewhere. if only we could all be in that position to accept and turn down what we want to at work =D+=

It's a nice way to save face (and pinkeye), but you don't go on an NFL telecast and take a steamy shit on the NFL and expect to be called back. Despite being rich, I feel like he might have found time in his schedule to accept this check.

I guess now that he's teaching that slimy, busybody faggot Costas a lesson for saying concussions are bad, we're supposed to applaud the doo-doo head in his righteous quest to protect the shield.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 25 Jan 2018, 05:24

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Did anyone know he was part of NBCs coverage anyway? This is not a contrabro remark. I didn’t even know.

Nice hair dye, you lil cuck mu’fucca.

I didn’t know either
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Jan 2018, 06:52

Dthefritz wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Waaah.
“The decision was mutually agreeable, and not only do I not have a problem with it, I am actually happy about it. I have long had ambivalent feelings about football, so at this point, it’s better to leave the hosting to those who are more enthusiastic about it.”

he's rich, he can pretty much do what he wants with NBC at this point, he doesn't feel like working at the SB so he's not doing it. hero in my book, he can watch the game at a beach somewhere. if only we could all be in that position to accept and turn down what we want to at work =D+=

It's a nice way to save face (and pinkeye), but you don't go on an NFL telecast and take a steamy shit on the NFL and expect to be called back. Despite being rich, I feel like he might have found time in his schedule to accept this check.

I guess now that he's teaching that slimy, busybody faggot Costas a lesson for saying concussions are bad, we're supposed to applaud the doo-doo head in his righteous quest to protect the shield.

Awesome, dude.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 25 Jan 2018, 09:11

Can i add Costas to my celeb rape list?
ctz31
#nnf

Postby mister bacon » 25 Jan 2018, 13:06

ctz31 wrote:Can i add Costas to my celeb rape list?

as in the celebs you'd like to rape? i mean he's cute for an old but he's not all that. i guess you nuggets gotta stick together tho. #nnf
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Jan 2018, 14:30

#snfijs
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to NFL