Black & Purple Reign - The Baltimore Ravens

Re: Black & Purple Reign - The Baltimore Ravens

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Oct 2015, 10:01

Jew Jitsu wrote:Basement team in the AFC North could still take the NFC East: fact or fiction?

Fiction, you forget the Ravens are dealing with karma
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11360
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Black & Purple Reign - The Baltimore Ravens

Postby Jew Jitsu » 27 Oct 2015, 10:07

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Basement team in the AFC North could still take the NFC East: fact or fiction?

Fiction, you forget the Ravens are dealing with karma

*slaps forehead*
ctz31 - Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:19 pm: Also blood people told me no alcohol for 24 hours. I made it 1.5.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8332
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: Black & Purple Reign - The Baltimore Ravens

Postby CourtesyFlush » 27 Oct 2015, 10:09

Every single one of their losses is by a final possession. They're closer to decent than their record.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13490
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Black & Purple Reign - The Baltimore Ravens

Postby Colonel Angus » 27 Oct 2015, 10:11

CourtesyFlush wrote:Every single one of their losses is by a final possession. They're closer to decent than their record.


I bet they have a great FPI.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: Black & Purple Reign - The Baltimore Ravens

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Oct 2015, 10:24

CourtesyFlush wrote:Every single one of their losses is by a final possession. They're closer to decent than their record.

So what you're saying is... karma
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11360
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Black & Purple Reign - The Baltimore Ravens

Postby mj3528 » 27 Oct 2015, 10:28

Colonel Angus wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Every single one of their losses is by a final possession. They're closer to decent than their record.


I bet they have a great FPI.


Their game control score is not good doe.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8236
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Black & Purple Reign - The Baltimore Ravens

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Oct 2015, 10:29

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Every single one of their losses is by a final possession. They're closer to decent than their record.

So what you're saying is... karma


Or it could be just tough luck. Like when you try to run the same exact ineligible receiver plays you bitched about last year, only you get effed in the A because you're too stupid to pull them off. Tough luck.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20667
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Black & Purple Reign - The Baltimore Ravens

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Oct 2015, 10:32

Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Every single one of their losses is by a final possession. They're closer to decent than their record.

So what you're saying is... karma


Or it could be just tough luck. Like when you try to run the same exact ineligible receiver plays you bitched about last year, only you get effed in the A because you're too stupid to pull them off. Tough luck. karma
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11360
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Black & Purple Reign - The Baltimore Ravens

Postby ctz31 » 27 Oct 2015, 10:36

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Every single one of their losses is by a final possession. They're closer to decent than their record.

So what you're saying is... karma


Or it could be just tough luck. Like when you try to run the same exact ineligible receiver plays you bitched about last year, only you get effed in the A because you're too stupid to pull them off. Tough luck. karma


Need to improve: picking d backs on the other team every play because you know the refs won't call anything because you are the glitteraty.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8501
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Black & Purple Reign - The Baltimore Ravens

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Oct 2015, 10:39

ctz31 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Every single one of their losses is by a final possession. They're closer to decent than their record.

So what you're saying is... karma


Or it could be just tough luck. Like when you try to run the same exact ineligible receiver plays you bitched about last year, only you get effed in the A because you're too stupid to pull them off. Tough luck. karma


Need to improve: picking d backs on the other team every play because you know the refs won't call anything because you are the glitteraty.


Like the Jets.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20667
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Black & Purple Reign - The Baltimore Ravens

Postby TVF wannabe » 27 Oct 2015, 11:05

CourtesyFlush wrote:Every single one of their losses is by a final possession. They're closer to decent than their record.

the final score is closer than it appears is in play too i.e. last night
User avatar
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5357
Joined: 07 Jun 2006, 14:16

Re: Black & Purple Reign - The Baltimore Ravens

Postby ctz31 » 02 Nov 2015, 08:57

RIP Steve Smiff III. Tough way to end a career for a warrior. But #karma.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8501
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Black & Purple Reign - The Baltimore Ravens

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Nov 2015, 09:21

ctz31 wrote:RIP Steve Smiff III. Tough way to end a career for a warrior. But #karma.


Can't ice up an Achilles? Fake tough guy. LOL.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20667
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Black & Purple Reign - The Baltimore Ravens

Postby chrisco » 19 Nov 2015, 11:01

Look, I'm no Phil Simpson and I don't pretend to be smarter than vegas BUT JTFC...>CAN WE STOP MAKE THE RAVENS FAVORITES???

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/teams/t ... eam/ravens
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 10968
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Black & Purple Reign - The Baltimore Ravens

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Nov 2015, 17:34

Hi Joe. It's me.........















#Karma
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20667
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PreviousNext

Return to NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest