Black & Purple Reign - The Baltimore Ravens

Re: Black & Purple Reign - The Baltimore Ravens

Postby Jew Jitsu » 27 Mar 2015, 13:21

Please show me the repeated cries cause all I remember is the coach mentioning something once but not calling it cheating or anything and still giving them props. Maybe I'm wrong.
ctz31 - Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:19 pm: Also blood people told me no alcohol for 24 hours. I made it 1.5.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby SouthernYokel » 27 Mar 2015, 14:33

baltimore has been crying about this in general since it happened. the post that got this vortex started was a tweet from the Ravens official twitter account saying the cheater pats finally got their comeuppance from the rule change.

i think it's dumb...the pats didn't break a rule, it was a play that would work one time, they just saved it for the right time. if they hadn't changed the rule, defensive coaches would have just added a few reps at practice where the captain or whoever calls out the live receivers. they could be spending their time on fixing PI which ruins far more games on a regular basis.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 27 Mar 2015, 14:35

SouthernYokel wrote:baltimore has been crying about this in general since it happened. the post that got this vortex started was a tweet from the Ravens official twitter account saying the cheater pats finally got their comeuppance from the rule change.

i think it's dumb...the pats didn't break a rule, it was a play that would work one time, they just saved it for the right time. if they hadn't changed the rule, defensive coaches would have just added a few reps at practice where the captain or whoever calls out the live receivers. they could be spending their time on fixing PI which ruins far more games on a regular basis.

Also, given the fact it only leaves 4 effective blockers, it would eventually get a QB killed.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 27 Mar 2015, 14:36

SouthernYokel wrote:baltimore has been crying about this in general since it happened. the post that got this vortex started was a tweet from the Ravens official twitter account saying the cheater pats finally got their comeuppance from the rule change.

Listen to this guy and his typical Boston bullshit.

Seriously though, Yoke's 100% right. But let's keep pretending it's only Patriots fans who think this rule change is gay.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mj3528 » 27 Mar 2015, 14:38

Jew Jitsu wrote:Who was crying over that formation though? I swear you pats fans are like those psycho feminists who get wet looking for things to get offended by. Only fan base that has a legitimate claim at being prosecuted are the saints fans due to the bounty gate ending up being a bunch of bs that resulted in a wasted season for a talented team.

redskins and cowboy fans too losing salary cap for failing to illegally collude in the free agent market.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Jew Jitsu » 27 Mar 2015, 17:00

I guess man, I mean I don't read those tweets as "the cheater finally got their comeuppance" but it's twitter and people can read it how they want to. I just don't see what the Ravens have to be jealous about they got a good thing going themselves for the past 15 years and like i said pats fans just get wet thinking about some alleged hate and i don't see it that way. Agree that the rule could've stayed for all i care, not like it matters that much in the end.

mj3528 wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Who was crying over that formation though? I swear you pats fans are like those psycho feminists who get wet looking for things to get offended by. Only fan base that has a legitimate claim at being prosecuted are the saints fans due to the bounty gate ending up being a bunch of bs that resulted in a wasted season for a talented team.

redskins and cowboy fans too losing salary cap for failing to illegally collude in the free agent market.

Yeah that was some bs too though IMO not as bad as the Saints stuff. Why is this league and sport followed again? It's awful.
ctz31 - Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:19 pm: Also blood people told me no alcohol for 24 hours. I made it 1.5.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby PhillyJim76 » 28 Mar 2015, 07:41

As a fan the rule change is good
Fuck the saints, Sean P should be in jail for stealing prescription drugs. Funny how the national media covered that up nice and good
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Sep 2015, 12:37

Ravens bitched about Pats "deception", getting rules changed, then turn around and use similar deception.

By the way, still 0-2.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Sep 2015, 12:46

Gregs Kite wrote:Ravens bitched about Pats "deception", getting rules changed, then turn around and use similar deception.

By the way, still 0-2.

Nice.

The Ravens and Colts made you cheat. Its their fault.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Sep 2015, 12:50

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Ravens bitched about Pats "deception", getting rules changed, then turn around and use similar deception.

By the way, still 0-2.

Nice.

The 0-2 Ravens and 0-2 Colts made you cheat. Its their fault.

Fixed it for you. You are welcome.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Jew Jitsu » 23 Sep 2015, 08:55

Game. Set. Match. Greg.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Sep 2015, 19:16

0-3? Tough break guys.

Karma.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Oct 2015, 06:39

1-6, huh? Damn shame.

Karma.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 27 Oct 2015, 08:28

Gregs Kite wrote:1-6, huh? Damn shame.

Karma.

Nog's got what was coming to them. Basement floor in the AFC North has been completed.

http://www.juliantile.com/karma-grey/

LOL.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Jew Jitsu » 27 Oct 2015, 09:59

Basement team in the AFC North could still take the NFC East: fact or fiction?
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to NFL