same old sorry @ss rams

Re: Eric Dickerson's Goggles--The Rams Thread

Postby Gregs Kite » 16 Nov 2017, 11:22

TVF wannabe wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:The Saints can suck my micropenis. Go Rams, and Go Wade!

Right now the Saints are feeling like they have a run in them, they have a D and a running game and Brees wants another one so Im feeling it.

On topic, I was at the Giant Ram debacle and while the Rams won in a rout, there were several plays especially early, that Goff could have made but threw bad passes. I'm not ready to anoint him just yet, he might not be the bust everyone thought last year but he's not upper echelon yet either.

Where were your seats and how much did they cost?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 16 Nov 2017, 11:25

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

Right now the Saints are feeling like they have a run in them, they have a D and a running game and Brees wants another one so Im feeling it.

On topic, I was at the Giant Ram debacle and while the Rams won in a rout, there were several plays especially early, that Goff could have made but threw bad passes. I'm not ready to anoint him just yet, he might not be the bust everyone thought last year but he's not upper echelon yet either.

better bench him then /ctz

Robert Woods has more yardage and 4x more TD's this year through 9 games with Jared Goff than he had the entire season with Tyrod Taylor in '16. Jared Goff has thrown for 300+ yards and at LEAST 3 TD's 3 times this year. Tyrod Taylor did that once in his entire tenure with the Buffalo Bills. Jared Goff has 16 TD passes through 9 games. Tyrod Taylor's career best in an entire season is 20. Jared Goff is 7-2. Tyrod Taylor was 5-4.

Otherwise great comparison.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby TVF wannabe » 16 Nov 2017, 11:27

Gregs Kite wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

Where were your seats and how much did they cost?

got them free, they were terrible.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 16 Nov 2017, 11:28

ctz31 wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

Robert Woods has more yardage and 4x more TD's this year through 9 games with Jared Goff than he had the entire season with Tyrod Taylor in '16. Jared Goff has thrown for 300+ yards and at LEAST 3 TD's 3 times this year. Tyrod Taylor did that once in his entire tenure with the Buffalo Bills. Jared Goff has 16 TD passes through 9 games. Tyrod Taylor's career best in an entire season is 20. Jared Goff is 7-2. Tyrod Taylor was 5-4.

he's not upper echelon, you're not winning a chip with him, better bench and hope to draft a QB ;)
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby ctz31 » 16 Nov 2017, 11:32

ctz31 wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

he's not upper echelon, you're not winning a chip with him, better bench and hope to draft a QB ;)

Even if he isn't upper echelon right now, i'd like to quote Jason Sudekis from the famous artie lange appearance on the Joe Buck program, when Artie said Sudekis wasn't an A-List celebrity. "maybe not. but at least I still have a chance."
ctz31
#nnf

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 16 Nov 2017, 11:46

ctz31 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

Even if he isn't upper echelon right now, i'd like to quote Jason Sudekis from the famous artie lange appearance on the Joe Buck program, when Artie said Sudekis wasn't an A-List celebrity. "maybe not. but at least I still have a chance."

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 16 Nov 2017, 14:03

Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JT99 » 16 Nov 2017, 21:30

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Jared Goff's audibles are good shit

If I ever make OC....
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 27 Nov 2017, 11:22

MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Nov 2017, 11:37

MisterTambourineMan wrote:The Rams Defense Makes Los Angeles Truly Scary

Gotta agree with them.

I thought all the blax and illegal immigrants and Triads and Harvey Weinstein made LA scary.... :corn:

x-post ogie thread
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 27 Dec 2017, 12:02

Apparently the Rams are gonna rest their starters this week in an effort to get the 4 seed and Philly in the second round.

MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Dec 2017, 14:21

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Apparently the Rams are gonna rest their starters this week in an effort to get the 4 seed and Philly in the second round.

Always the chance Seattle upsets the Saints in round 1 and scuttles this idea.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 28 Dec 2017, 07:07

JichaelDick wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Apparently the Rams are gonna rest their starters this week in an effort to get the 4 seed and Philly in the second round.

Always the chance Seattle upsets the Saints in round 1 and scuttles this idea.

The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby ctz31 » 28 Dec 2017, 12:44

I am so fired up for the NFC playoffs this year. Gonna be lit. AFC is snooze fest garbage.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Dec 2017, 08:29

ctz31 wrote:I am so fired up for the NFC playoffs this year. Gonna be lit. AFC is snooze fest garbage.

Yeah who says no to Rams/Vikings for the NFC Crown?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

PreviousNext

Return to NFL