Eric Dickerson's Goggles--The Rams Thread

Re: Eric Dickerson's Goggles--The Rams Thread

Postby SouthernYokel » 26 Jul 2016, 12:49

ctz31 wrote:You guys are right. Going to games sucks. I enjoy watching with my wife. Maybe getting some laundry in. MAYBE a beer? Who knows!!!!

ctz loves going to buffalo bills games. #contrarian
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Goose » 26 Jul 2016, 12:53

SouthernYokel wrote:
ctz31 wrote:You guys are right. Going to games sucks. I enjoy watching with my wife. Maybe getting some laundry in. MAYBE a beer? Who knows!!!!

TBF, Bills games include a lot of off the field antics: table slams, ass-play, blow job for jersey exchanges and getting black out drunk and forgetting you live in Buffalo for a few hours.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 26 Jul 2016, 12:54

SouthernYokel wrote:

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 26 Jul 2016, 12:56

from what I recall, you are a degenerate gambler who also is into fantasy football. I at least hope you have the red zone channel for the other 9 weeks of the season when the bills don't have home games...
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby ctz31 » 26 Jul 2016, 12:59

Dr Jeckyll wrote:

from what I recall, you are a degenerate gambler who also is into fantasy football. I at least hope you have the red zone channel for the other 9 weeks of the season when the bills don't have home games...

I don't gamble anymore until the playoffs. I do fantasy. I don't have the rz channel. Away games I used to go out w friends. Now because I'm FOY i watch them with the boy, and then i'll just peruse whatever game is on at 4pm. I'll check my phone for stats. Buffalo is a fine places to live btw. We're coming around!
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Goose » 26 Jul 2016, 13:07

ctz31 wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

I don't gamble anymore until the playoffs. I do fantasy. I don't have the rz channel. Away games I used to go out w friends. Now because I'm FOY i watch them with the boy, and then i'll just peruse whatever game is on at 4pm. I'll check my phone for stats. Buffalo is a fine places to live btw. We're coming around!

My apologies, it looks like a fun place to be.

Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby ctz31 » 26 Jul 2016, 13:12

Goose wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

My apologies, it looks like a fun place to be.

I shoveled/snow blowed like 3x last winter. And we are in a drought! No rain all summer. It's been brilliant. Haven't had baseball or boach canceled once. /knocks on wood. GW is a thing, and its glorious.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby JT99 » 26 Jul 2016, 14:09

ctz31 wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:

Why are you so into the 4 pm games? /anus'd
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby TheWolf » 26 Jul 2016, 21:42

Going to football games is fun. The actual game-watching aspect of is is indisputably better on TV.

My first NFL game was Redskins-Patriots at the old Foxboro stadium. Some time between 1992 and 98. I remember literally nothing about it. It may have even been a preseason game. Great story, Wolf.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 26 Jul 2016, 22:00

TheWolf wrote:Going to football games is fun. The actual game-watching aspect of is is indisputably better on TV.

My first NFL game was Redskins-Patriots at the old Foxboro stadium. Some time between 1992 and 98. I remember literally nothing about it. It may have even been a preseason game. Great story, Wolf.

Probably this one...

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/b ... 130nwe.htm
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 26 Jul 2016, 22:09

JichaelDick wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Going to football games is fun. The actual game-watching aspect of is is indisputably better on TV.

Probably this one...

I'll take your word for it.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 26 Jul 2016, 22:11

TheWolf wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Probably this one...

I'll take your word for it.

PFR didn't have preseason games, but that one was literally the only one that did fit your criteria (at Foxboro Stadium between 1992 and 1998 between the Redskins and Patriots)
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 26 Jul 2016, 22:17

Chances are that was it then. I figured the Skins wouldn't have been to Foxboro more than once or twice in that time frame, but I was too lazy to look it up. Thank you, sir.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 01 Aug 2016, 14:34

JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 02 Aug 2016, 00:45

He rushed for 207 yards on 75 carries last season.

Really? Even Trent Richardson is laughing at such a terrible YPC.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to NFL