The Pittsburgh Mother-Raping Steelers

Re: The Pittsburgh Mother-Raping Steelers

Postby CourtesyFlush » 16 Jan 2018, 14:45

mister bacon wrote:that was depressing. i hope ben runs him out of town and then tomlin gets accused of "letting the inmates run the asylum" just to bring the ridiculousness of this entire NFL season full circle.

that defense missed shazier very very badly. no excuse for letting blake bortles put up more than 70 points on you tho. ugh.

Was Shazier active for the 30-9 drubbing?

Leonard Fournette had something to do with those 70+ points as well. IJS.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby mister bacon » 16 Jan 2018, 14:48

CourtesyFlush wrote:
mister bacon wrote:that was depressing. i hope ben runs him out of town and then tomlin gets accused of "letting the inmates run the asylum" just to bring the ridiculousness of this entire NFL season full circle.

that defense missed shazier very very badly. no excuse for letting blake bortles put up more than 70 points on you tho. ugh.

yes he was. apparently his presence is worth about 15 points. 8).

fournette. dat boy is good.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JT99 » 16 Jan 2018, 14:51

mister bacon wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

yes he was. apparently his presence is worth about 15 points. 8).

I'd have taken a 42-30 win
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby mister bacon » 17 Jan 2018, 13:27

todd haley out. i think breaking his hip on nye in a drunken fight and his coaching on vikes in the divisional round is what finally did him in.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Rodney Farva » 17 Jan 2018, 15:01

perhaps mike t hopes tossing haley to the wolfs buys himself a little breathing room from the people yelling about how awful a game coach he is
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Jan 2018, 10:04

You know, firing Tomlin would be pretty problematic, I think I would enjoy that spectacle. Steelers have 3 HC in a billion years and they fire a black one after a close divisional loss...hoo wee the takes write themselves
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Jan 2018, 10:05

SouthernYokel wrote:You know, firing Tomlin would be pretty problematic, I think I would enjoy that spectacle. Steelers have 3 HC in a billion years and they fire a black one after a close divisional loss...hoo wee the takes write themselves

Also they created the runey rule
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 18 Jan 2018, 10:06

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:You know, firing Tomlin would be pretty problematic, I think I would enjoy that spectacle. Steelers have 3 HC in a billion years and they fire a black one after a close divisional loss...hoo wee the takes write themselves

because they were so ronery?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Briandong79 » 18 Jan 2018, 10:07

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:

Enjoyed.

Yeah, Haley is the obvious fall guy this year. Ben is going downhill a bit and I think they'll lose Bell, so maybe he'll tank next year and they'll can Tomlin next season. I doubt it though.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Frank the Tank » 18 Jan 2018, 10:33

Briandong79 wrote:

Enjoyed.

Yeah, Haley is the obvious fall guy this year. Ben is going downhill a bit and I think they'll lose Bell, so maybe he'll tank next year and they'll can Tomlin next season. I doubt it though.

I agree with this one. I think you give Tomlin another year but Haley absolutely had to go. Once Bell vetoed the league-leading RB contract his agent had negotiated with the Steelers you knew he was on borrowed time. I know that losing Bell is going to be a major blow to the Steelers offense. You can certainly make a strong case he’s the best RB in the league. However, you’re not going to give him twice what anyone else is making at RB, and it seems that that’s all he really cares about. I would love to wake up and hear that he’s gotten more reasonable with his contract demands, but I’ve mentally already accepted that he’s gone.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Jan 2018, 10:36

Frank the Tank wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

Enjoyed.

I agree with this one. I think you give Tomlin another year but Haley absolutely had to go. Once Bell vetoed the league-leading RB contract his agent had negotiated with the Steelers you knew he was on borrowed time. I know that losing Bell is going to be a major blow to the Steelers offense. You can certainly make a strong case he’s the best RB in the league. However, you’re not going to give him twice what anyone else is making at RB, and it seems that that’s all he really cares about. I would love to wake up and hear that he’s gotten more reasonable with his contract demands, but I’ve mentally already accepted that he’s gone.

I can already see him in Foxboro next season, donning the nations colors - red silver and blue
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Frank the Tank » 18 Jan 2018, 10:41

Frank the Tank wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

Enjoyed.

I can already see him in Foxboro next season, donning the nations colors - red silver and blue

Pretty sure his agent will start calling teams in order of most-to-least cap space available.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby CourtesyFlush » 18 Jan 2018, 10:42

Frank the Tank wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

Enjoyed.

One ESPN talking head can see that happening.

I actually think the Browns are a legit candidate to add Bell given their cap space.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 18 Jan 2018, 10:45

Agree, it would be problematic. mike is a proven winner, his status should not be in question.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby ctz31 » 18 Jan 2018, 10:51

I think shady should go to pitt and play with ben. He deserves a chip after such a long illustrious career.
ctz31
#nnf

PreviousNext

Return to NFL