Who dat say they gonna beat dem Saints

Re: Who dat say they gonna beat dem Saints

Postby SouthernYokel » 28 Jul 2015, 08:19

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:ha, that story made me remember that Joe Horn always referred to Joe Horn in the 3rd person. Joe Horn gon do what Joe Horn gon do. Aint no hand up Joe Horn's ass. Joe Horn is not conceited. Joe Horn uses the third person singular to give Joe Horn the proper distance and objectivity to talk about how truly brilliant Joe Horn is

Remember his flip phone celebration. Flip phone. What a jackass.

it really holds up over time
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 28 Jul 2015, 08:27

Hollywood Horn was the best!
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby mister bacon » 29 Jul 2015, 15:15

mister bacon wrote:
NotAndyGreenwald wrote:http://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2015/7/26/9041829/junior-galette-sounds-off-against-saints-through-rants-on-girlfriends

#SOMUCHWAT #ICANTEVEN #WHODATGONNABEATHISGF

good lord. :shock:

what is it with the saints and their wives cheating on them? that was the scuttlebutt about several players poor performances back in when i actually lived there. willie roaf specifically.

lol i forgot about galette losing a fight to chad henne. smh.

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CK7O3_lUAAApTvj.mp4
[
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby NotAndyGreenwald » 29 Jul 2015, 15:19

damn that's some weak ass shit.
mj3528 » 03 Dec 2015, 22:34 something rarely said, but NAG was right.

Gregs Kite - Yesterday, 20:56: Is NAG _ v2.0?
NotAndyGreenwald
Rocky Balboa

Postby TVF wannabe » 02 Nov 2015, 10:24

Fucking brutal game for the Giants, I had no doubt they were winning. On the last drive there was no question he goes for it on 4th down and converts. I expected him to go for 2 and win that way, the only surprise was the shitty punt wasn't returned to the house.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby OJ8871440 » 02 Nov 2015, 17:38

TVF wannabe wrote:Fucking brutal game for the Giants, I had no doubt they were winning. On the last drive there was no question he goes for it on 4th down and converts. I expected him to go for 2 and win that way, the only surprise was the shitty punt wasn't returned to the house.

I was waiting for Desean to bring it in, then when he got stopped at the 45 I figured with 5 seconds they would get a quick play off and call time out to kick the FG and then here comes the flag to negate the need to run a play. Dreadful and yet they're still at the top of the standings halfway through
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Jan 2016, 15:10

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Colonel Angus » 26 Jan 2016, 11:26

Season 2, Episode 1 of Jon Bois' "Pretty Good" series is about the Saints.

ETA: Having now watched most of it, I think it is generous to call it "Pretty Good."
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 26 Jan 2016, 11:53

Colonel Angus wrote:Season 2, Episode 1 of Jon Bois' "Pretty Good" series is about the Saints.

ETA: Having now watched most of it, I think it is generous to call it "Pretty Good."

From the link:

Some of y'all have asked where the Stanislav Petrov episode of Pretty Good went off to. For the time being, we've had to take it down due to rights issues. It's in the shop now, and we plan to have it back up at some point. I'm sorry about that, but I appreciate that you missed it! In the meantime, I am absolutely planning out more episodes of Pretty Good.

I was unaware of comrade Petrov:

Stanislav Yevgrafovich Petrov (Russian: Станисла́в Евгра́фович Петро́в; born 1939 in Vladivostok[1]) is a retired lieutenant colonel of the Soviet Air Defence Forces. On September 26, 1983, just three weeks after the Soviet military had shot down Korean Air Lines Flight 007, Petrov was the duty officer at the command center for the Oko nuclear early-warning system when the system reported that a missile, followed by another one and then up to five more, were being launched from the United States. Petrov judged the report to be a false alarm,[2] and his decision is credited with having prevented an erroneous retaliatory nuclear attack on the United States and its NATO allies that could have resulted in large-scale nuclear war. Investigation later confirmed that the satellite warning system had indeed malfunctioned.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Petrov

Might have to do a deep dive into this story.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Jew Jitsu » 27 Jan 2016, 11:24

Yeah IMS, preferably read up on it from American sources
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Apr 2016, 09:07

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Jew Jitsu » 10 Apr 2016, 09:15

I mean maybe he went after the dude and the other guy shot him in self defense.

Edit: nvm. What a shit city though
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby God Shamgod » 10 Apr 2016, 12:20

So WIll Smith and Pierre Thomas were out earlier that night with a cop who was named in a lawsuit regarding the police shooting of the shooters father? Sounds like more than a road rage incident.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 10 Apr 2016, 12:53

Lucky Pierre he wasn't riding with Smith.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby TVF wannabe » 11 Apr 2016, 12:06

God Shamgod wrote:So WIll Smith and Pierre Thomas were out earlier that night with a cop who was named in a lawsuit regarding the police shooting of the shooters father? Sounds like more than a road rage incident.

I saw several people saying there's more to the story but probably just a coincidence. NOLA is a shitty city
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

PreviousNext

Return to NFL