The Green and Gold (Packers) That's What CheeseHead

Re: The Green and Gold (Packers) That's What CheeseHead

Postby mister bacon » 17 Jan 2017, 10:48

Goose wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Prez wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I've been reading up on this family feud between Aaron Rodgers and his family. He hasn't spoken to anyone in his family since a few months after he started dating Hollywood actress Olivia Munn. Apparently she has a very strong personality, and they had various meet and greets with the fam go awry.

I'm keeping my eye on this.

She's hawt and quite possibly worth disowning your family. Especially if she does anal.

If?

ffwd 4:30

Yeah she's filthy yeah she's filthy

Nsfwish

If this girl text me and ax me to eat her ass imma be there before she hit the send button.

I can only thing of one proper response:

That was a nice read. I would be willing to stop talking to my family for a little of that.

indeed. olivia seems like she has fun. and that makes me think that aaron is having fun. i'd like to have fun with olivia. i might even let aaron watch. but he's gotta pay.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby jman » 17 Jan 2017, 11:27

mister bacon wrote:
Goose wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Prez wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I've been reading up on this family feud between Aaron Rodgers and his family. He hasn't spoken to anyone in his family since a few months after he started dating Hollywood actress Olivia Munn. Apparently she has a very strong personality, and they had various meet and greets with the fam go awry.

She's hawt and quite possibly worth disowning your family. Especially if she does anal.

If?

Nsfwish

If this girl text me and ax me to eat her ass imma be there before she hit the send button.

That was a nice read. I would be willing to stop talking to my family for a little of that.

indeed. olivia seems like she has fun. and that makes me think that aaron is having fun. i'd like to have fun with olivia. i might even let aaron watch. but he's gotta pay.

Aaron's not having fun with Olivia. I have it on good authority that he takes it up the ass from Clay Matthews.
jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby TheWolf » 17 Jan 2017, 11:47

jman wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
Goose wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Prez wrote:

If?

Nsfwish

Aaron's not having fun with Olivia. I have it on good authority that he takes it up the ass from Clay Matthews.

Good authority is what MTM calls... himself.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 22 Jan 2017, 18:34

Suck it, you cheese-eatin', beer-drinkin' buffoons.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby TheWolf » 22 Jan 2017, 18:41

JichaelDick wrote:Suck it, you cheese-eatin', beer-drinkin' buffoons.

Rude.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 22 Jan 2017, 22:06

mister bacon wrote:
Goose wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Prez wrote:

If?

Nsfwish

Wonder if we'll get any more of these? [Note: very NSFW so don't be stupid]
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JichaelDick » 03 Feb 2017, 08:30

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Previous

Return to NFL