The Pacman "I'm Not Calling You Adam" Jones Thread

Re: The Pacman "I'm Not Calling You Adam" Jones Thread

Postby nova » 28 Aug 2008, 13:56

Is "Nigga Please; your name is Pacman" an offensive thread title?
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby CourtesyFlush » 28 Aug 2008, 14:52

nasty nova wrote:Is "Nigga Please; your name is Pacman" an offensive thread title?

Not to this whitey
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby DirtDawg » 29 Aug 2008, 20:44

O/U on the number of rapes Pacman commits this season: 3.5

editors note: strippers don't count. otherwise the Over would be 30.5.
Bricks - given the opportunity I would rape your dead grandmother's corpse and burn down your house. No offense.
MTM - A saint that rapes is still saint.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby Dick Hertz » 29 Aug 2008, 23:56

The best part about Pacman being reinstated was that he heard the news while at Hooters.

He will be a model citizen this year, no doubt about it. 4 hired bodyguards/security brothers to watch him at all times will not lead to any bad reports.

My prediction: He returns one punt or kickoff and one interception for a total of at least 2 TDs.
Dick Hertz
Gray

Postby nova » 30 Aug 2008, 00:13

Dick Hertz wrote:The best part about Pacman being reinstated was that he heard the news while at Hooters.

He will be a model citizen this year, no doubt about it. 4 hired bodyguards/security brothers to watch him at all times will not lead to any bad reports.

My prediction: He returns one punt or kickoff and one interception for a total of at least 2 TDs.

I can see Adam terrorizing Washington this year. There's no reason putting sorry ass Roy Williams on Cowboy Killing Chris when they can mix things up with my knee-grow Pacman.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Dick Hertz » 06 Sep 2008, 15:36

After watching the finale of Hard Knocks on HBO, you realize how much the media blows stuff out of proportion.

Pacman got his phone call about being reinstated and he was in a parking garage. It may have been the parking garage of a Hooters, but the media made it sound like he was eating his wings and staring down tittays when he got the call. One of those stories where they sorta tell the truth, but not really.

Nice to see him fishing with Prime Time and having Deion tell him that he should call the commissioner to say thank you. I wonder if he ever did.
Dick Hertz
Gray

Postby mister bacon » 06 Sep 2008, 17:02

Dick Hertz wrote:After watching the finale of Hard Knocks on HBO, you realize how much the media blows stuff out of proportion.

Pacman got his phone call about being reinstated and he was in a parking garage. It may have been the parking garage of a Hooters, but the media made it sound like he was eating his wings and staring down tittays when he got the call. One of those stories where they sorta tell the truth, but not really.

Nice to see him fishing with Prime Time and having Deion tell him that he should call the commissioner to say thank you. I wonder if he ever did.

absolutely, that part of the show was awesome. and whats wrong with eating a hooters? it is a family establishment.

primetime's kids telling pacman they had to honor their daddy's number was also funny.

hard knocks with the boys was awesome. i was also impressed with TO's drive to be THE BEST period, and him trying to instill it in the other WRs.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby DirtDawg » 07 Sep 2008, 21:27

mister bacon wrote:
Dick Hertz wrote:After watching the finale of Hard Knocks on HBO, you realize how much the media blows stuff out of proportion.

absolutely, that part of the show was awesome. and whats wrong with eating a hooters? it is a family establishment.

Dunk's Hooters fantasy:
Bricks - given the opportunity I would rape your dead grandmother's corpse and burn down your house. No offense.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby DirtDawg » 08 Oct 2008, 21:18

DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby Dick Hertz » 10 Oct 2008, 11:09

Listened to the critcism about Pacman the last few days. I'm not sure what to believe because I know that anytime the Cowboys do something that could be viewed as a possible incident that it gets blown out of proportion.

From what it seems, Pac and one of his bodyguards got into a little roughing around and broke a mirror. Were they just screwing around like guys do and wrestling, and then something broke, or did they actually come to blows?

I'm not so sure that I'd believe any newspaper or NFL insider reports, and I'm not so sure that I'd believe the Cowboys report either.
Dick Hertz
Gray

Postby Prez » 10 Oct 2008, 17:51

Dick Hertz wrote:From what it seems, Pac and one of his bodyguards got into a little roughing around and broke a mirror.

ONE of his bodyguards? How many does he need?

Stay out of strip clubs and crack houses and you probably don't need multiple bodyguards, asshole.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby sportsdorkhater » 10 Oct 2008, 18:28

Dick Hertz wrote:
I'm not so sure that I'd believe any newspaper or NFL insider reports

what a difference a year makes :D
sportsdorkhater
The Unicorn

Postby Brick Tamland » 10 Oct 2008, 19:39

Prez wrote:
Dick Hertz wrote:From what it seems, Pac and one of his bodyguards got into a little roughing around and broke a mirror.

ONE of his bodyguards? How many does he need?

Stay out of strip clubs and crack houses and you probably don't need multiple bodyguards, asshole.

The Cowboys have hired 4 babysitters to keep him out of trouble. Good to see that's working out.....
](*,)

2012 SOTSG Pro Football Pick'em Champeen
2007 SOTSG Pro Football Pick'em Champeen
Brick Tamland
The Bomb Dick

Postby Dick Hertz » 10 Oct 2008, 23:36

Brick Tamland wrote:The Cowboys have hired 4 babysitters to keep him out of trouble. Good to see that's working out.....

Yup. 4 men assigned to him and paid for by Jerry Jones. I think they are all off duty police officers and they rotate in 12 hour shifts or something so that one person is with him at all times, 24 hours a day.

They drive him everywhere, eat with him, and are still there on duty and on call even when he's sleeping. If he's ever late for practice because of a speeding ticket, then it's the officer who gets the speeding ticket, not Pacman.

This whole situation and this team is one big giant clusterfuck just waiting to explode. This cannot end well.
Dick Hertz
Gray

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Oct 2008, 11:39

How dumb is Adam Jones? And Chris Henry too...
Just chill the hell out and make some money while you can. Morons.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

PreviousNext

Return to NFL