The Pacman "I'm Not Calling You Adam" Jones Thread

The Pacman "I'm Not Calling You Adam" Jones Thread

Postby God Shamgod » 21 Feb 2007, 20:10

I would usually just bury this in some other threads, but the reality is that Mr. Adam Jones is a sure thing for some great story every couple months. He gets his own thread.

Anyway, he bit a stripper in Vegas (That only flies in Montreal) during all star weekend and may have been involved in a shooting.

http://sportsbybrooks.com/pacman-accused-of-lying-about-strip-club-shootout-dna-from-bite-sought-12302.php
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Theny » 22 Feb 2007, 08:46

He also bit the bouncer apparently. Minus the bullets flying everywhere, I would've loved to see how the hell that happened.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Feb 2007, 09:39

he is a class act
how dumb do you have to be to tell the dude you are going to shoot him, and then have ya boy shoot him, on camera? wow. idiot.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JichaelDick » 22 Feb 2007, 10:03

At least George Jones likes him....

http://deadspin.com/sports/pacman-jones ... 226593.php
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby mister bacon » 22 Feb 2007, 10:53

if this shit is true pacman needs to go to jail. he is someone that actually belongs there, for the good of society and more specifically.. strippers everywhere, who are are some of my favorite people.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Brick Tamland » 22 Feb 2007, 15:08

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2775250

What a sorry-ass piece of shit. The one security guard is paralyzed now. This pisses me off. If this asshole or his posse were responsible for everything, he really needs to suffer a career-ending injury... like terminal ass-raping in prison.
](*,)

2012 SOTSG Pro Football Pick'em Champeen
2007 SOTSG Pro Football Pick'em Champeen
Brick Tamland
The Bomb Dick

Postby Colonel Angus » 22 Feb 2007, 15:23

What a scumbag. Hopefully Fisher gets rid of this scum. Unfortunately, we're talking about the NFL, so he will probably just miss a pre-season game or something.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby God Shamgod » 22 Feb 2007, 17:50

Here's something that hasn't gotten as much play as it should. Pacman and Chris Henry spent 3 years together at West Virginia. How did no one die (that we know about)?
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Tremendous_sidePotential » 22 Feb 2007, 18:11

God Shamgod wrote:Here's something that hasn't gotten as much play as it should. Pacman and Chris Henry spent 3 years together at West Virginia. How did no one die (that we know about)?

To quote Simmons, there's still time. I don't think we've even scratched the surface with these two.
http://7up17togo.blogspot.com/

Bricks Tue May 04, 2010 11:32 pm How many chicks have you bedded _?
_ Tue May 04, 2010 11:33 pm: i will say 27 with a confidence interval of around 97%
nerf66 Tue May 04, 2010 11:34 pm: 97% confident they were all women?
Tremendous_sidePotential
The Bomb Dick

Postby gabe » 23 Feb 2007, 12:42

The funniest thing about this whole mess is that he was tossing money(80k+) on the stage , and wanted his strippers from Houston to pick up the money.But when the other strippers started picking the money up ,he got upset and started fighting.It boggles my mind how someone could toss 80,000 dollars on stage and still look like a cheapskate.
[Sun 23:16] ONTB:There is this greek skatebboarder guy named theny who cried when he watched the notebook. It's his favorite movie.
gabe
Hope College Alum

Postby Dick Hertz » 23 Feb 2007, 18:27

Sports Illustrated online wrote:New Tennessee general manager Mike Reinfeldt said Friday it's possible cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones, now entangled in a melee and triple shooting at a Las Vegas strip club, will not be on the Titans' roster this season.

Full story is here
Dick Hertz
Gray

Couldn't agree more, Brick

Postby SportsHagsBiotch » 26 Feb 2007, 11:03

Brick Tamland wrote:http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2775250

What a sorry-ass piece of shit. The one security guard is paralyzed now. This pisses me off. If this asshole or his posse were responsible for everything, he really needs to suffer a career-ending injury... like terminal ass-raping in prison.

The NY Daily News (sorry, new here so not exactly sure how to do the link) had a great story in the sports section yesterday (Sun., 2/25) about the paralyzed security guard and his family. Really good stuff.

Pac-Man is a total piece of garbage. I'm sick of this 'shootout at the O.K. Corral' mentality of the wanna-be gangstas, black or white. This crap has to get cleaned up.

I love the Titans, because of Vince Young, and Pac-Man is a great player for them, but he has to go, right now.

To quote the movie 'Colors' from 1988: "Fuck Pac-Man." He's a piece of shit, and it's time to flush him out.
SportsHagsBiotch
Doug Christie

Re: Couldn't agree more, Brick

Postby the cheese » 26 Feb 2007, 12:36

SportsHagsBiotch wrote:I love the Titans, because of Vince Young,

You like Vince Young? I don't like you.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby NYCowboy » 26 Feb 2007, 15:18

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zy6ShZYlj68

Great stuff from the Dog.
NYCowboy
Hope College Alum

Location: On my way out of the closet as a flaming Romosexual

Postby Street Dreams » 07 Mar 2007, 19:10

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2790076

A pretty good article from Garber about Pacman. I found it interesting, to say the least, how he held Keith Bulluck up as the model to which Pacman should aspire to.

[Begin rant]

My mother was actually Bulluck's math teacher for two years in high school, worked with him extensively to help him pass (he wasn't the brightest bulb) and she claims that he used to tell her she was "the best teacher" he'd ever had. Whether or not he actually said/believed this or whether my mother was projecting some of her feelings onto him is certainly debatable, but it seemed like she had a good relationship with him. When he went off to Syracuse, she tried to e-mail/contact him numerous times, but never got a response. I also heard that he had a falling-out with his foster parents and his high school coach (whom my mom said absolutely slaved for him) soon after he turned pro; I don't know if those feuds are still going on (or if they were even true in the first place, I heard it from second-hand sources), but I found it interesting that they held him up as a beacon of morality.

But then again, he's not getting involved in triple shootings and hasn't been arrested 5 times, so I guess that's something to aspire to.

[End rant]
Street Dreams
Hope College Alum

Next

Return to NFL