Simply....The Best

Re: Simply....The Best

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Feb 2017, 11:17

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Not a HOF, but I've been to this:

http://www.museumofthedog.org/

#whitepeopleSMH

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_the_Dog >>>> http://www.museumofthedog.org/
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 13 Feb 2017, 11:19

Hair > Temple > Museum

#MoreCowbell
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Rodney Farva » 13 Feb 2017, 11:21

i don't think you have to run down james lofton to make the argument TO should get in.

no one is making a deal about it, but not only did TO not get in, he didn't even make the cut from the pool of 15 to final 10. that's criminal.

i don't like when HoFs take in people who are still active, like jerry jones, basketball coaches, etc. players who are still active don't get in, a coach/owner/executive etc shouldn't either. hall of sand excepted of course.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Feb 2017, 11:28

Rodney Farva wrote:i don't think you have to run down james lofton to make the argument TO should get in.

no one is making a deal about it, but not only did TO not get in, he didn't even make the cut from the pool of 15 to final 10. that's criminal.

i don't like when HoFs take in people who are still active, like jerry jones, basketball coaches, etc. players who are still active don't get in, a coach/owner/executive etc shouldn't either. hall of sand excepted of course.

i don't mind it with the owners/coaches so much because those guys basically do it until they die and you (I) want to honor them while they're still kicking around. players have plenty of time left...with some exceptions due to CTE, crazed behavior, etc.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 13 Feb 2017, 14:16

Rodney Farva wrote:i don't think you have to run down james lofton to make the argument TO should get in.

Also considering that Lofton's best years were either before or at the very very edge of most of our sports memories.

TO not making the top 10 is absolutely ridiculous. Tony Boselli, Ty Law, John Lynch and Kevin Mawae were better than him? That's what we are arguing huh? (Dawkins also made the cut ahead of him but I'm with Balls on Dawk, he was great).

I have no idea where Moss will wind up. He has the exact same criticisms as Owens, his numbers weren't as good, but yet, he seems as though he has a much much better chance.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 13 Feb 2017, 14:19

Briandong79 wrote:

Also considering that Lofton's best years were either before or at the very very edge of most of our sports memories.

TO not making the top 10 is absolutely ridiculous. Tony Boselli, Ty Law, John Lynch and Kevin Mawae were better than him? That's what we are arguing huh? (Dawkins also made the cut ahead of him but I'm with Balls on Dawk, he was great).

I have no idea where Moss will wind up. He has the exact same criticisms as Owens, his numbers weren't as good, but yet, he seems as though he has a much much better chance.

TO should be in, it's absurd.

If Moss isn't a first-ballot I riot.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Feb 2017, 14:20

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

TO should be in, it's absurd.

If Moss isn't a first-ballot I riot.

JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Jew Jitsu » 13 Feb 2017, 15:40

Catz at the irony of a bunch of dudes not letting me in the HoS being critical of voters not letting in TO in his respective HoS
ctz31 - Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:19 pm: Also blood people told me no alcohol for 24 hours. I made it 1.5.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2017, 15:45

Jew Jitsu wrote:Catz at the irony of a bunch of dudes not letting me in the HoS being critical of voters not letting in TO in his respective HoS

FWIW, I've been driving the "Jitz4HOS" train for years
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Prez » 13 Feb 2017, 19:30

JichaelDick wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Catz at the irony of a bunch of dudes not letting me in the HoS being critical of voters not letting in TO in his respective HoS

FWIW, I've been driving the "Jitz4HOS" train for years

Delightful nutjob
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby TheWolf » 13 Feb 2017, 20:04

Jitz and TO both think very highly of themselves. The analogy works on that level.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dthefritz » 13 Feb 2017, 20:22

If Donovan McNabb had been able to refrain from stuffing his fat ass for two weeks, T.O. would be the hero Super Bowl MVP who scored two touchdowns on 180 yards receiving to lead an upset of the mighty Patriots, on a broken fucking leg.

That being said, his lack of a Super Bowl ring is obviously 100% his fault, and the fact that he has the second most receiving yards and third most receiving TD's of all time is completely irrelevant cause stats are for nerds.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Jew Jitsu » 13 Feb 2017, 21:09

TheWolf wrote:Jitz and TO both think very highly of themselves. The analogy works on that level.

And you're as useless as that kicker they elected over him.
ctz31 - Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:19 pm: Also blood people told me no alcohol for 24 hours. I made it 1.5.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2017, 21:24

Jew Jitsu wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Jitz and TO both think very highly of themselves. The analogy works on that level.

And you're as useless as that kicker they elected over him.

Hey...let's leave Morton Andersen out of this. He allowed Ludacris to live out his fantasy.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Jew Jitsu » 14 Feb 2017, 22:52

Having a kicker in there is a massive joke. There's a bunch of second string linebackers who were fantastic special team players yet have not been elected to the HOF, and for good reason. Special teamer sees the field for what? 10-12 plays a game? Fuck outta here.

As for TO, the guy is an absolute beast. The year he got Philly the number one seed was great, and then to run circles around everyone on a broken leg was fantastic to watch too. Team TO for life.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to NFL