Simply....The Best

Re: Simply....The Best

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 07 Feb 2017, 13:16

JichaelDick wrote:Come on, dude. Brady's Carolina win was gifted by John Kasay kicking the ball out of bounds on the kickoff after Carolina tied it.

Haha thank you! I just remember that game being a shootout.

So 0 legit wins. GOAT.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby CourtesyFlush » 07 Feb 2017, 13:33

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Come on, dude. Brady's Carolina win was gifted by John Kasay kicking the ball out of bounds on the kickoff after Carolina tied it.

Haha thank you! I just remember that game being a shootout.

So 0 legit wins. GOAT.

It WAS a shootout until Kasay gagged that kick out of bounds. To be fair, Vinatieri had missed 2 FGs earlier in the game so the one he made even after the gifted field position wasn't a foregone conclusion.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby mister bacon » 13 Feb 2017, 09:03

mister bacon wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Jason Taylor first ballot. Ok.

TO still not in.

Hall of Fames suck.

tags not getting in is stupid too. but yeah JT was great i have no problem with him in, but T.O. not being in is ridiculous.

hot taek, if he never played in buffalo he would already be in the hall ijs.

vic carucci of the buffalo news: Why I didn't vote for Terrell Owens for the Hall of Fame

i guess this downgrades my hot taek to merely a taek :beatsme:
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2017, 09:08

I assume that Randy Moss gets left off next year. Hell, dude admitted only playing when he wanted, that's gotta count against him.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby mister bacon » 13 Feb 2017, 09:13

JichaelDick wrote:I assume that Randy Moss gets left off next year. Hell, dude admitted only playing when he wanted, that's gotta count against him.

the hall of fame, where you can stack bodies no problem but heaven forbid you admit that you play when you want to play or not get along with the media.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Feb 2017, 09:17

jim irsay is smiling like a toddler does when you've yelled at them 3 times to smile for the picture.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Feb 2017, 09:18

But James Lofton is in.

Sports are idiotic.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby ctz31 » 13 Feb 2017, 09:20

mister bacon wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Jason Taylor first ballot. Ok.

TO still not in.

Hall of Fames suck.

tags not getting in is stupid too. but yeah JT was great i have no problem with him in, but T.O. not being in is ridiculous.

hot taek, if he never played in buffalo he would already be in the hall ijs.

vic carucci of the buffalo news: Why I didn't vote for Terrell Owens for the Hall of Fame

i guess this downgrades my hot taek to merely a taek :beatsme:

TLDR version: Terrell Owens acted niggerish
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Feb 2017, 10:15

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:But James Lofton is in.

Sports are idiotic.

That's my take as well. Lofton was never a first team All-Pro and wasn't even first team All 80s team. Owens was a FIVE TIME FIRST TEAM All-Pro--when the league became more pass happy and WRs were piling up yards willy nilly.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 13 Feb 2017, 10:23

That's just a long article where the guy is saying, "I'm not racist. I voted for other black people and one of them comes over the house."
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby babylurch » 13 Feb 2017, 10:25

I have only been to the basketball hall of fame (old and new) and the volleyball hall of fame.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby ctz31 » 13 Feb 2017, 10:27

babylurch wrote:I have only been to the basketball hall of fame (old and new) and the volleyball hall of fame.

I've done baseball (my family used to vacation to places like cooperstown while all the rich white kids were going to disney) and football for the andre reed induct. HoF's are boring as shit.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby the cheese » 13 Feb 2017, 10:45

ctz31 wrote:
babylurch wrote:I have only been to the basketball hall of fame (old and new) and the volleyball hall of fame.

I've done baseball (my family used to vacation to places like cooperstown while all the rich white kids were going to disney) and football for the andre reed induct. HoF's are boring as shit.

Cowboy, softball, firefighter, gymnastics, racing pigeon, and banjo halls of fame.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Feb 2017, 10:50

the cheese wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

Cowboy, softball, firefighter, gymnastics, racing pigeon, and banjo halls of fame.

Which of those was the best? #threadintegrity #RIPGil

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 13 Feb 2017, 11:15

Not a HOF, but I've been to this:

http://www.museumofthedog.org/

#whitepeopleSMH
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

PreviousNext

Return to NFL