the pats thread hosted by boston sucks my ball

Re: Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Postby ctz31 » 09 Feb 2018, 13:51

TheWolf wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I saw Ed Werder and Big Cat get into a kerfuffle because Werder was all offended that someone would do this to a poor working journalist and Big Cat was basically saying the guy was a moron.

Yep....
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:35 am Gregs Kite Ed Werder having himself a day today. :lol: "ed werder /31"

LOL, good prediction Craig.

I seen it you idiots. I know who Ed Werder is, I follow him on twitter. He had a SIL perish i believe.
ctz31
#nnf

Re: the pats thread hosted by boston sucks my ball

Postby JichaelDick » 12 Feb 2018, 09:21

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 09:30

Meh, he doesn't name any names, just what he "thinks" Patriots players are thinking based on what, their interviews? At least that would have been interesting. This is nothing.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 12 Feb 2018, 09:31

Gregs Kite wrote:

Meh, he doesn't name any names, just what he "thinks" Patriots players are thinking based on what, their interviews? At least that would have been interesting. This is nothing.

Proly Chris Long and Legaratte blunt. I'm sure they told him what dickheads they are in the north.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Feb 2018, 10:15

ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Proly Chris Long and Legaratte blunt. I'm sure they told him what dickheads they are in the north.

My morning program I listen to discussed this my whole drive to work. It was really boring. I ended up putting on a Lemet segment from 2016.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mj3528 » 12 Feb 2018, 10:16

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

My morning program I listen to discussed this my whole drive to work. It was really boring. I ended up putting on a Lemet segment from 2016.

that is a decent Lemet segment. He certainly had some sexual performance issues.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Feb 2018, 10:50

Sounds AWFULLY familiar, in my opinion....

Bruschi finds it ridiculous that Johnson is still talking about the Patriots when he should be celebrating a Super Bowl victory.
“Here’s the problem: The game is over. It’s been a week and he’s still talking about the team he beat. Why are you bringing up the Patriots when all you should be talking about is the celebration of your championship, the celebration of everything you did. Congratulations to the Philadelphia Eagles; you are world champions,” said Bruschi. “But now we’re talking about the Patriots? “This is the first time you’ve won one, and this is a sign when people just don’t know how to regularly win football games. You talk about the other team and talk about who you beat, bringing up other things,” continued Bruschi. “Let me teach you how to celebrate a world championship. Because when you win back-to-back championships, from a guy who failed trying to do it and that succeeded trying to do it, you need more than planned celebrations, dog masks and trick plays. He will learn that when they try to repeat. He’s bringing up the New England Patriots in a time you shouldn’t be.”

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2018, 10:55

What does Bruschi have against trick plays?
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Feb 2018, 10:56

Gregs Kite wrote:Sounds AWFULLY familiar, in my opinion....

Bruschi finds it ridiculous that Johnson is still talking about the Patriots when he should be celebrating a Super Bowl victory.
“Here’s the problem: The game is over. It’s been a week and he’s still talking about the team he beat. Why are you bringing up the Patriots when all you should be talking about is the celebration of your championship, the celebration of everything you did. Congratulations to the Philadelphia Eagles; you are world champions,” said Bruschi. “But now we’re talking about the Patriots? “This is the first time you’ve won one, and this is a sign when people just don’t know how to regularly win football games. You talk about the other team and talk about who you beat, bringing up other things,” continued Bruschi. “Let me teach you how to celebrate a world championship. Because when you win back-to-back championships, from a guy who failed trying to do it and that succeeded trying to do it, you need more than planned celebrations, dog masks and trick plays. He will learn that when they try to repeat. He’s bringing up the New England Patriots in a time you shouldn’t be.”

Lol Lane just answered a question on BARSTOOL SPORTS. This is beyond embarrassing for you and your whole region, Kite.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2018, 11:00

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Sounds AWFULLY familiar, in my opinion....

Lol Lane just answered a question on BARSTOOL SPORTS. This is beyond embarrassing for you and your whole region, Kite.

Best part is Portnoy saying Bruschi EVISCERATED him.

Barstool playing chess, errbody else playing Chutes and Ladders.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby PhillyJim76 » 13 Feb 2018, 11:13

Lane Johnson Super Bowl Champ can say whatever the fuck he wants until someone is the new Super Bowl Champ. Bottom line
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Feb 2018, 11:17

PhillyJim76 wrote:Lane Johnson Super Bowl Champ can say whatever the fuck he wants until someone is the new Super Bowl Champ. Bottom line

And three time Super Bowl Champ Tedy Bruschi can slap him around until Lane wins two more titles. Bottom line.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2018, 11:19

I wouldn't call that "slapping him around."

Frankly, any bitching about "trick plays" from the Patriots is gold. They have all sorts of shit they run in big games. The direct snap to the running back, flea flickers, quarterback throwbacks...I have nothing against them, they're fun. But you don't get to gripe at other people doing them to you when you run them all the time.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Feb 2018, 11:22

They ran a trick play in that game! :lol:

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 13 Feb 2018, 11:22

JichaelDick wrote:I wouldn't call that "slapping him around."

Frankly, any bitching about "trick plays" from the Patriots is gold. They have all sorts of shit they run in big games. The direct snap to the running back, flea flickers, quarterback throwbacks...I have nothing against them, they're fun. But you don't get to gripe at other people doing them to you when you run them all the time.

He's not griping. He's explaining to him how to celebrate a championship. I can't remember the Pats whining about the Rams, Panthers, Eagles, Seahawks, or Falcons for weeks after beating them.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to NFL