Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Re: Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Jan 2018, 07:46

7:11am, huh?

Yeah, you're mentally well. :roll:

I'll have thoughts on this later...
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 05 Jan 2018, 08:27

I believe most of it. The Garappolo thing seems a little farfetched, but starting QBs have often been assholes to real or perceived threats. I wouldn't doubt it.

I don't think it's jealousy or anything like that. I think it's after 17 years, they've grown tired of each other.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 05 Jan 2018, 08:43

Garoppolo and Yee rejected the offers out of hand, for reasons that remain unclear

The reason doesn’t seem that “unclear” to me. This was his 3rd or 4th year. Possibly, just possibly, he wanted to start.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby Dthefritz » 05 Jan 2018, 08:55

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
Garoppolo and Yee rejected the offers out of hand, for reasons that remain unclear

The reason doesn’t seem that “unclear” to me. This was his 3rd or 4th year. Possibly, just possibly, he wanted to start.

I think that's just journalism speak for "no one would talk to me on the record about it". I agree with your reasoning doe.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby PhillyJim76 » 05 Jan 2018, 08:57

Kite-rest easy big fella. This will just create an Us vs. Them rallying cry for the fiesty Pats as they move on to win yet another Super Bowl.
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby nerf66 » 05 Jan 2018, 09:02

PhillyJim76 wrote:Kite-rest easy big fella. This will just create an Us vs. Them rallying cry for the fiesty Pats as they move on to win yet another Super Bowl.

Nodding zo getting old
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Jan 2018, 09:05

PhillyJim76 wrote:Kite-rest easy big fella. This will just create an Us vs. Them rallying cry for the fiesty Pats as they move on to win yet another Super Bowl.

There's nothing in this "hard hitting" article that is surprising. You cannot work with people for 17 years, have this much success and not end up irritating each other or seeking to expand your lives, legacies, and all that other horseshit. However, the dramatic tone of the article is almost laughably tabloidy, which will serve Balls' Mouthbreathing Pats Schaudenfruede Nation well.

I totally believe they fucked up the Garappolo situation, but there was no wiggle room. Brady was not giving up his job, he wasn't going to do anything to help Jimmy get his job, and he has built enough goodwill in the organization and played well enough that there's no way Kraft would have allowed Belichick to trade him.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 05 Jan 2018, 09:11

Gregs Kite wrote:

There's nothing in this "hard hitting" article that is surprising. You cannot work with people for 17 years, have this much success and not end up irritating each other or seeking to expand your lives, legacies, and all that other horseshit. However, the dramatic tone of the article is almost laughably tabloidy, which will serve Balls' Mouthbreathing Pats Schaudenfruede Nation well.

I totally believe they fucked up the Garappolo situation, but there was no wiggle room. Brady was not giving up his job, he wasn't going to do anything to help Jimmy get his job, and he has built enough goodwill in the organization and played well enough that there's no way Kraft would have allowed Belichick to trade him.

Brady and Garappolo having the same agent really put the Pats in a bind.

Horseshit move by the TB12 Center to not treat Jimmy G.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Jan 2018, 09:13

JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Again, Brady wasn't going to do anything that might help Garappolo take his job. Dick move? Sure. But that's his mentality, and it's gonna cost the Patriots in the long run.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Jan 2018, 09:15

Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Again, Brady wasn't going to do anything that might help Garappolo take his job. Dick move? Sure. But that's his mentality, and it's gonna cost the Patriots in the long run.

You’re doing great in this thread, Hary. I am cheering for you! :tiff:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Jan 2018, 09:18

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

You’re doing great in this thread, Hary. I am cheering for you! :tiff:

Thanks, Halls. I know you're refreshing this thread feverishly, well this and the Ringer main page for Billy's new article you'll also claim to not read, in hopes of new content. I'm nothing if not a giver.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Theny » 05 Jan 2018, 09:31

Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

Well your run has been long enough, in fairness.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby ctz31 » 05 Jan 2018, 09:33

Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

That's exactly what i told flush! :corn:
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Jan 2018, 09:35

Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

And I gotta be honest. I'm tired of it. Yeah, I said it. Get me number six and let's go on vacation.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 05 Jan 2018, 09:37

Gregs Kite wrote:
Theny wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

And I gotta be honest. I'm tired of it. Yeah, I said it. Get me number six and let's go on vacation.

waah
ctz31
#nnf

PreviousNext

Return to NFL