Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Re: Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Postby Jew Jitsu » 07 Apr 2017, 08:26

You think he ever spent a similar moment with his first born?
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8707
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Apr 2017, 13:41

my co-worker went to Vegas this past weekend, in a group that included Gonk and one of Gonk's brothers. Also in attendance was Mojo Rawley, of Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal fame.

Couple notes:
- Gonk took a dump in the hotel room shower one night and took pics of it (or filmed, I am unsure)
- Gonk got a b j one night and facetimed one of the guys in the group during it.

Thats all I got. They got VIP treatment everywhere, obviously. The kid said that girls were trying to get into their cabana all day at the Rehab Pool at Hard Rock.

The dude I work with did not get laid. I cant even.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30756
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Postby PhillyJim76 » 11 Apr 2017, 14:07

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:my co-worker went to Vegas this past weekend, in a group that included Gonk and one of Gonk's brothers. Also in attendance was Mojo Rawley, of Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal fame.

Couple notes:
- Gonk took a dump in the hotel room shower one night and took pics of it (or filmed, I am unsure)
- Gonk got a b j one night and facetimed one of the guys in the group during it.

Thats all I got. They got VIP treatment everywhere, obviously. The kid said that girls were trying to get into their cabana all day at the Rehab Pool at Hard Rock.

The dude I work with did not get laid. I cant even.


Isn't it Gronk?
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4850
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Apr 2017, 14:19

PhillyJim76 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:my co-worker went to Vegas this past weekend, in a group that included Gonk and one of Gonk's brothers. Also in attendance was Mojo Rawley, of Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal fame.

Couple notes:
- Gonk took a dump in the hotel room shower one night and took pics of it (or filmed, I am unsure)
- Gonk got a b j one night and facetimed one of the guys in the group during it.

Thats all I got. They got VIP treatment everywhere, obviously. The kid said that girls were trying to get into their cabana all day at the Rehab Pool at Hard Rock.

The dude I work with did not get laid. I cant even.


Isn't it Gronk?


I think so.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30756
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Apr 2017, 08:49

Hearing we will raise banner #5 against.......the Chiefs? Okay.


Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23067
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Postby JichaelDick » 17 Apr 2017, 08:52

Legit surprised they didn't try to have the home opener be a Super Bowl rematch, tbh.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25759
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Postby mj3528 » 17 Apr 2017, 09:21

JichaelDick wrote:Legit surprised they didn't try to have the home opener be a Super Bowl rematch, tbh.


Peter King explained why it wouldn't happen. I don't remember the reasons, but it made sense.

#helpfulpost
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 9055
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Postby Goose » 17 Apr 2017, 09:33

mj3528 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Legit surprised they didn't try to have the home opener be a Super Bowl rematch, tbh.


Peter King explained why it wouldn't happen. I don't remember the reasons, but it made sense.

#helpfulpost


Probably something to do with the Falcon's opening their new stadium, or the bitter, emotional scarring that still brings pain to them every waking moment.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3476
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Postby Briandong79 » 17 Apr 2017, 15:50

Pictures are too many pixels high, but this made me laugh:
https://twitter.com/thesteelersnat/stat ... 4212188160
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30828
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Postby Jew Jitsu » 17 Apr 2017, 20:18

Wrong city to show cheating.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8707
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 Apr 2017, 11:47

Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23067
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Postby Rodney Farva » 19 Apr 2017, 12:21

"dude, hendo died, did you hear?"
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24799
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Postby ctz31 » 19 Apr 2017, 12:51

I enjoyed that gronk video. He is the only redeemable person from this franchise of cunts and cunt fans.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 9285
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 Apr 2017, 12:54

ctz31 wrote:I enjoyed that gronk video. He is the only redeemable person from this franchise of cunts and cunt fans.


Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23067
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Butthurt in Boston: the Patriots Thread hosted by Kite

Postby ctz31 » 19 Apr 2017, 12:59

Gregs Kite wrote:
ctz31 wrote:I enjoyed that gronk video. He is the only redeemable person from this franchise of cunts and cunt fans.


Image


Image
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 9285
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

PreviousNext

Return to NFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest