Panthers Congrats on 2-14

Re: Panthers Congrats on 2-14

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 Jan 2018, 12:42

CourtesyFlush wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Matt Kalil is the worst, jettison that fucker immediately.

I still can't believe we signed that oaf to such a humongous deal. Thanks again Dave Gettleman.

I think we probably tell Ryan Kalil goodbye as well. Hopefully Moton is ready to step in on the OL and contribute next year.

Lawrence Moton? :lol:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby CourtesyFlush » 08 Jan 2018, 12:45

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Matt Kalil is the worst, jettison that fucker immediately.

I still can't believe we signed that oaf to such a humongous deal. Thanks again Dave Gettleman.

I think we probably tell Ryan Kalil goodbye as well. Hopefully Moton is ready to step in on the OL and contribute next year.

Close! This guy.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 08 Jan 2018, 12:55

CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Close! This guy.

Come on, come on, do the loco moton with me. /Fity fifty that 31 has heard this music
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby CourtesyFlush » 08 Jan 2018, 13:03

chrisco wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Close! This guy.

Come on, come on, do the loco moton with me. /Fity fifty that 31 has heard this music

I'll bet he hasn't heard any of the three most popular versions.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 08 Jan 2018, 13:15

CourtesyFlush wrote:
chrisco wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Close! This guy.

I'll bet he hasn't heard any of the three most popular versions.

I can't speak for 31, but I've heard this song. I certainly couldn't have told you how many versions there are or who sings any of them, though.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dthefritz » 08 Jan 2018, 18:49

TheWolf wrote:Flush, I noticed the speed on that play too! I believe I said out loud, "Jesus, I didn't know he was that fast." It reminded me of a random play I remember from several years ago where Mike Wallace caught like a 7 yard slant that looked like he was gonna be tackled right away, and he hit ludicrous speed within like 2 strides and no one got within 10 yards of him. What I'm saying is that they're both fast.

Yeah, if Carolina pulls out the comeback, McCaffery's touchdown is all the hype. Very impressive. Co-sign everything our resident Panthers fans say. T's & P's.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby ctz31 » 09 Jan 2018, 11:11

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Cam gonna kill one of these receivers tonight. Motherfucker will deserve it

Kaelin Clay. Also, that wasn't intentional grounding.

Shepard dropped so many that cam started looking him off when he was wide open

First time I said this about any team ever: man, bet they wish they had Kelvin Benjamin.

Jokes. I'd never say that.

How many teams need offensive PI from the 2 then never hear from a guy again? Asking for a certain #mafia

Should have never happened, if my retard black quarterback didn't audible to a pass play on 1st and goal from the 1, after getting gifted a first down with a holding call, after he threw a terrible fade to benjamin earlier during that same sequence. Run the ball and we win that game. seahawk fan knows what i mean.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby mj3528 » 09 Jan 2018, 11:15

ctz31 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Cam gonna kill one of these receivers tonight. Motherfucker will deserve it

First time I said this about any team ever: man, bet they wish they had Kelvin Benjamin.

How many teams need offensive PI from the 2 then never hear from a guy again? Asking for a certain #mafia

Should have never happened, if my retard black quarterback didn't audible to a pass play on 1st and goal from the 1, after getting gifted a first down with a holding call, after he threw a terrible fade to benjamin earlier during that same sequence. Run the ball and we win that game. seahawk fan knows what i mean.

I didn't realize he audibled. In fairness, he completed the pass he did not know that Benjamin would commit such a stupid penalty.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby TheWolf » 09 Jan 2018, 11:17

mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

I didn't realize he audibled. In fairness, he completed the pass he did not know that Benjamin would commit such a stupid penalty.

I didn't know that was an audible either. I couldn't believe that play call. First and goal at the 1 with one of the best RBs in the league and a non-existent passing game. Calling a pass play and taking a sack is the only logical move there, IMO.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 09 Jan 2018, 11:19

TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

I didn't know that was an audible either. I couldn't believe that play call. First and goal at the 1 with one of the best RBs in the league and a non-existent passing game. Calling a pass play and taking a sack is the only logical move there, IMO.

Was it an audible? All the playcalling once they got down there was horrendous
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby ctz31 » 09 Jan 2018, 11:21

TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

All the players after said it was a run play called with an option to pass. If you watch the replay the entire o line was run blocking and shady said he was supposed to get the ball.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby JT99 » 09 Jan 2018, 11:27

ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

All the players after said it was a run play called with an option to pass. If you watch the replay the entire o line was run blocking and shady said he was supposed to get the ball.

On run-pass option plays, the o-line always run blocks
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby ctz31 » 09 Jan 2018, 11:31

JT99 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

I stand by my point!
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Gregs Kite » 09 Jan 2018, 11:33

ctz31 wrote:I stand by my point!

Is this you standing by your point?

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 09 Jan 2018, 11:36

ctz31 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

I stand by my point!

and your point will always stand
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

PreviousNext

Return to NFL