Panthers Congrats on 2-14

Re: Panthers Congrats on 2-14

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Mar 2017, 14:00

TheWolf wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Even I understood that one. I trust #s is familiar with this jam, too.

nope, new to me.

Maybe this one is an age thing. Despite my advanced case of whiteness, it was not possible to be 15 years old when that song was released and hear it less than 85 times a week. #s may very well be whiter than me, but I'm not sure is definitive proof.

Its also currently being used as a sample in a top 10 billboard hit. And by sample i mean its just return of the mack with a lady singing over it and 1 rap verse. Music is dead
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby CourtesyFlush » 10 Mar 2017, 09:23

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:So nope, don't care how traitorous or horrible it makes me as a fan, I'm done. The Bills were smart enough to keep Tyrod so I'll be rooting for them and I've always like Carolina and my dad's side is from NC and one of them gave me a jersey for the immortal Tim Biakabutuka back in the day so I'll join rubby and yoke and maybe someday we'll all be happy. And now I can laugh and point at these #idiots and know I have zero emotional investment in them because they're a clownshowfraudshamockery on par with Cleveland. Detroit and Oakland are better run! Adios, muchachos, #ArtMonk4lyfe

WELCOME!

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 10 Mar 2017, 09:29

CourtesyFlush wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:So nope, don't care how traitorous or horrible it makes me as a fan, I'm done. The Bills were smart enough to keep Tyrod so I'll be rooting for them and I've always like Carolina and my dad's side is from NC and one of them gave me a jersey for the immortal Tim Biakabutuka back in the day so I'll join rubby and yoke and maybe someday we'll all be happy. And now I can laugh and point at these #idiots and know I have zero emotional investment in them because they're a clownshowfraudshamockery on par with Cleveland. Detroit and Oakland are better run! Adios, muchachos, #ArtMonk4lyfe

WELCOME!

gives me the feels... in my pants
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby CourtesyFlush » 13 Mar 2017, 08:30

So the Panthers brought back Julius Peppers and Captain Munnerlyn. Like them as complementary pieces at this point in their careers. Getting rid of Kony Ealy for virtually nothing in return shows the organization didn't have much faith in his ability. Dude's high water mark was his performance in SB50.

Still would like for them to look at the following areas in the draft: OL, RB, WR, DE.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 Mar 2017, 10:33

CourtesyFlush wrote:So the Panthers brought back Julius Peppers and Captain Munnerlyn. Like them as complementary pieces at this point in their careers. Getting rid of Kony Ealy for virtually nothing in return shows the organization didn't have much faith in his ability. Dude's high water mark was his performance in SB50.

Still would like for them to look at the following areas in the draft: OL, RB, WR, DE.

i think the pats are right about Kony. He might have been unhappy here though.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Previous

Return to NFL