Panthers Congrats on 2-14

Re: Panthers Congrats on 2-14

Postby CourtesyFlush » 05 Dec 2016, 09:17

This guy was benched for one play for not wearing a tie on a team flight:

On to...oh who gives a shit at this point.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 Dec 2016, 09:22

it was so great that Anderson threw a pick on that one play. just really set the mood for the beatdown. i enjoyed the first half that consisted of seattle TD's and everyone from both teams getting injured. really flowed very well, good TV.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby ctz31 » 05 Dec 2016, 09:51

SouthernYokel wrote:it was so great that Anderson threw a pick on that one play. just really set the mood for the beatdown. i enjoyed the first half that consisted of seattle TD's and everyone from both teams getting injured. really flowed very well, good TV.

I didn't even know that was anderson in the game. I don't see color. Or numbers apparently. I teased these guys w the over. Congrats.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby mister bacon » 05 Dec 2016, 09:54

SouthernYokel wrote:it was so great that Anderson threw a pick on that one play. just really set the mood for the beatdown. i enjoyed the first half that consisted of seattle TD's and everyone from both teams getting injured. really flowed very well, good TV.

i have come to the conclusion that everyone fucking hates cam. he got an illegal tackle flag for simply hitting the ground to try to make a tackle, but gets hit in the head every fucking game and somehow never gets a roughing penalty. and benched for not wearing a tie? c'mon son.

also, as @dragonflyjonez said, kelvin benjamin may be trash. ive never seen him do anything mildly impressive. and he looks fat to be a WR.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 Dec 2016, 09:57

mister bacon wrote:

i have come to the conclusion that everyone fucking hates cam. he got an illegal tackle flag for simply hitting the ground to try to make a tackle, but gets hit in the head every fucking game and somehow never gets a roughing penalty. and benched for not wearing a tie? c'mon son.

also, as @dragonflyjonez said, kelvin benjamin may be trash. ive never seen him do anything mildly impressive. and he looks fat to be a WR.

yeah, the referees do a very good job of imitating the cross-section of NFL fans who want Cam dead. Riviera is probably tired of him at this point as well because Cam is the world's worst loser. He does not handle it very well.

I have seen Kelvin Benjamin do some very nice things. I do not believe he is fully healthy yet. They should rest him until 2017.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby ctz31 » 05 Dec 2016, 10:01

mister bacon wrote:

That is the worse NFL rule imo. Dude throws a 50 yard bomb, receiver gets interfered, they intercept the ball due to the interference, run it back, and another penalty is called 60 yards downfield on a return of an interception that doesn't count, and it wipes out the original pass interference. Be better NFL.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby mister bacon » 05 Dec 2016, 10:06

ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

That is the worse NFL rule imo. Dude throws a 50 yard bomb, receiver gets interfered, they intercept the ball due to the interference, run it back, and another penalty is called 60 yards downfield on a return of an interception that doesn't count, and it wipes out the original pass interference. Be better NFL.

yes. shades of william gay getting a celebration penalty enforced for a TD that was called back last season. like wtf?!!? unless its a personal foul where someone gets injured there's no fucking reason to enforce these penalties. they should not off-set and should be a net gain of at least 5 yards or something.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby ctz31 » 05 Dec 2016, 10:08

mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

yes. shades of william gay getting a celebration penalty enforced for a TD that was called back last season. like wtf?!!? unless its a personal foul where someone gets injured there's no fucking reason to enforce these penalties. they should not off-set and should be a net gain of at least 5 yards or something.

I'm pretty sure that happened to someone yesterday. Can't remember which game. Guy got a TD, that was called back for holding maybe, and he got a celebration penalty.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 Dec 2016, 10:12

ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

I'm pretty sure that happened to someone yesterday. Can't remember which game. Guy got a TD, that was called back for holding maybe, and he got a celebration penalty.

San Francisco. Interception, stepped out at the 5 yard line and "scored," got a celebration penalty on his non-TD.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby CourtesyFlush » 05 Dec 2016, 10:12

SouthernYokel wrote:
mister bacon wrote:

yeah, the referees do a very good job of imitating the cross-section of NFL fans who want Cam dead. Riviera is probably tired of him at this point as well because Cam is the world's worst loser. He does not handle it very well.

I have seen Kelvin Benjamin do some very nice things. I do not believe he is fully healthy yet. They should rest him until 2017.

The benching over the tie is more than a bit strange. Riverboat Ron should've fined Cam and been done with it.

Agree with Yokel--KB13 is good but he's still hurt. He should sit the rest of the year like Luke, TD, Cam, Kalil, Stewart, and any other important player. Play the backups and look toward 2017 and the draft.

Low key reason the Panthers have sucked this year is the OL is a complete dumpster fire. Mike Remmers is trash. Michael Oher has been out most of the season with a concussion and is most likely done with the Panthers. Now Kalil's done for the season.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 Dec 2016, 16:56

Ron breaks the news to Cam he will not be starting because of lack of tie

I mean, Cam looks pretty goddamned dressed up to me right there. I need the rest of the story here.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby chrisco » 05 Dec 2016, 18:02

Could be as simple as your team is terrible and he wants to send a message. I'm not following Carolina team politics but Occam's razor blade and all..
SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Dec 2016, 08:17

He gained 10 more yards after this. =D+=
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby SouthernYokel » 06 Feb 2017, 09:21

CourtesyFlush wrote:Oh, and the Edelman catch--the universe repaid the Pats for the Tyree catch.

memba when this wasn't a catch? I memba.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby CourtesyFlush » 06 Feb 2017, 09:26

SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Oh, and the Edelman catch--the universe repaid the Pats for the Tyree catch.

memba when this wasn't a catch? I memba.

Ha! They were still going to lose that game whether or not that call went our way. We can't have nice things. :(

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to NFL