Panthers Congrats on 2-14

Re: Panthers Congrats on 2-14

Postby mister bacon » 10 Jan 2018, 10:37

ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:

Yeah this is what we want to do, train Cam to hold the ball LONGER in the pocket. Great, grand, wonderful, everybody on the bus

It's amazing watching black quarterbacks ain't it. They don't know how to get rid of the ball. I guess it's their ego and swag like "nigga i ain't fraid of this pass rush", but it's nauseating. THROW THE DAMN BALLLLLL! /rockyiv

i thought the critics said we ran too much. then the whites start running again (bortles. Rogers, luck) and how it's that we stay in the pocket too much.

Its not that you stay in the pocket too much. Tyrod abandons the pocket at the first sign of trouble, which to his credit is usually when he makes a play. Its that you stand in the pocket and can't process anything, like you are reviewing your grocery list, when receivers are flying all over the field open if you're willing and capable of making a tightish throw.

maybe if we got the same leeway to throw 5 int in a game that you people do we would try throwing it into tight windows more often. we got several households to feed and they won't pay us if we throw picks like y'all do.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby ctz31 » 10 Jan 2018, 10:38

mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Yeah this is what we want to do, train Cam to hold the ball LONGER in the pocket. Great, grand, wonderful, everybody on the bus

It's amazing watching black quarterbacks ain't it. They don't know how to get rid of the ball. I guess it's their ego and swag like "nigga i ain't fraid of this pass rush", but it's nauseating. THROW THE DAMN BALLLLLL! /rockyiv

i thought the critics said we ran too much. then the whites start running again (bortles. Rogers, luck) and how it's that we stay in the pocket too much.

Its not that you stay in the pocket too much. Tyrod abandons the pocket at the first sign of trouble, which to his credit is usually when he makes a play. Its that you stand in the pocket and can't process anything, like you are reviewing your grocery list, when receivers are flying all over the field open if you're willing and capable of making a tightish throw.

maybe if we got the same leeway to throw 5 int in a game that you people do we would try throwing it into tight windows more often. we got several households to feed and they won't pay us if we throw picks like y'all do.

"same leeway". He was yanked after a half and never played again until the last series of the season due to injury. What an odd statement!
ctz31
#nnf

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Jan 2018, 10:40

Lol at several households.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mister bacon » 10 Jan 2018, 10:42

ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

"same leeway". He was yanked after a half and never played again until the last series of the season due to injury. What an odd statement!

its a trick question because tyrod would have been benched after pick number 3!

THEY would've cut tyrod at halftime if he threw 5 picks in a half c'mon du.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby ctz31 » 10 Jan 2018, 10:44

mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

its a trick question because tyrod would have been benched after pick number 3!

THEY would've cut tyrod at halftime if he threw 5 picks in a half c'mon du.

In fairness to tyrod he was awful in like 12 games this year, and remained the starter for all but a half. We are a very cultured organization.
ctz31
#nnf

Previous

Return to NFL