SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Re: Lee Roy Selmon Died for our Sins: The TB Bucs Thread

Postby chrisco » 07 Aug 2014, 21:03

We are one step closer to my dream of neon ground effects in helmets.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Gregs Kite » 19 Sep 2014, 08:35

You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Rodney Farva » 20 Mar 2015, 09:32

i seem to be signing every no-name guy from dallas' defense, i don't know if these guys were starters or second string. not sure how that's going to work out, but cain't be much worst than last year's free agents.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Sep 2015, 14:26

Good start, Jaboo. We can build on this!
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby God Shamgod » 26 Oct 2015, 16:10

Lovie is a nice guy, but maybe the worst coach in the NFL.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 26 Oct 2015, 17:49

God Shamgod wrote:Lovie is a nice guy, but maybe the worst coach in the NFL.

Seriously, Redskins were historically shitty godawful in the 3rd Q this season til this joker came along. Who lets fat gruden outcoach them?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Rodney Farva » 04 Jan 2016, 11:10

season in review:

6-10 an improvement, probably played a little better than the record showed.
jameis was better than i expected, both on the field and in terms of maturity.
big decisions on whether to re-sign the hamster and vinnie jax. i would let hamster go because he's going to get paid big and one healthy season isn't enough to have full faith. keep jackson if you can get him at a reasonable number.
the rookie guard with the funny name from the tiny college was a great get.
koetter did a good job running the offense. would like a little bit of an upgrade on the line to ensure jameis stays healthy.
HOT TAEK: the days of the tampa 2 being a winning defense are pretty much over and i don't know if lovie will move away from it. or maybe it's that with one or two exceptions the talent on D is really bad, especially the corners. i dunno, but right now that's the biggest thing holding this team back.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby SouthernYokel » 04 Jan 2016, 11:16

Rodney Farva wrote:season in review:

big decisions on whether to re-sign the hamster and vinnie jax. i would let hamster go because he's going to get paid big and one healthy season isn't enough to have full faith. keep jackson if you can get him at a reasonable number.
koetter did a good job running the offense. would like a little bit of an upgrade on the line to ensure jameis stays healthy.
HOT TAEK: the days of the tampa 2 being a winning defense are pretty much over and i don't know if lovie will move away from it. or maybe it's that with one or two exceptions the talent on D is really bad, especially the corners. i dunno, but right now that's the biggest thing holding this team back.

i think tampa is the 2nd best team in the division behind the panthers and the gap is closing. their roster scares me a lot more than atlanta or new orleans. Jameis is for real...maybe not next year but by 2017 i think the Bucs will be in control of the division.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 04 Jan 2016, 11:19

SouthernYokel wrote:

i think tampa is the 2nd best team in the division behind the panthers and the gap is closing. their roster scares me a lot more than atlanta or new orleans. Jameis is for real...maybe not next year but by 2017 i think the Bucs will be in control of the division.

Agreed with this, 100%.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby CourtesyFlush » 04 Jan 2016, 11:27

JichaelDick wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Agreed with this, 100%.

Plus dos. Jameis cuts down on the mistakes and they're scary good. There's talent in the front 7 on D too.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby God Shamgod » 04 Jan 2016, 12:09

The team and Jameis were much better with Vincent Jackson playing. I don't know if they can keep him at his cap number doe. Otherwise it was Mike Evans (inconsistent at best) and a bunch of truck drivers (seriously Donte Dye, Adam Humphries, Cameron Brate who tf are those guys). Well, Cameron Brate went to Harvard so he probably wouldn't be driving a truck, but still.

I don't think Lovie is the guy to take them to the next level, but ultimately it would hurt development if they were to lose Koetter and bring in another OC.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Rodney Farva » 06 Jan 2016, 22:36

surprised they canned lovie, not sure i mind but they have a bad record hiring and I'm worried who they get next. agree with shammy that losing koetter would be a bad move.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby God Shamgod » 06 Jan 2016, 22:40

Sounds like Koetter was getting HC interest elsewhere and they decided to make him the HC rather than lose him. Can't say it's a bad move, but will probably get killed for it nationally.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby NotAndyGreenwald » 07 Jan 2016, 05:47

God Shamgod wrote:Sounds like Koetter was getting HC interest elsewhere and they decided to make him the HC rather than lose him. Can't say it's a bad move, but will probably get killed for it nationally.

They ned a secondary. Did Lovie not at one point have BOTH Conte and Wright in the lineup?
mj3528 » 03 Dec 2015, 22:34 something rarely said, but NAG was right.

Gregs Kite - Yesterday, 20:56: Is NAG _ v2.0?
NotAndyGreenwald
Rocky Balboa

PreviousNext

Return to NFL