Lee Roy Selmon Died for our Sins: The TB Bucs Thread

Lee Roy Selmon Died for our Sins: The TB Bucs Thread

Postby Tremendous_sidePotential » 24 Jul 2006, 16:40

I'll save my '06 preview for another week or two. But I figured I should get this goin. Let it be known right away: I still don't trust Chris Simms, Ike Hilliard couldn't catch a VD if he fucked Paris Hilton and I LOATHE Kenyatta Walker.

Let the tooling and hatin begin.
Last edited by Tremendous_sidePotential on 03 Sep 2009, 20:39, edited 10 times in total.
http://7up17togo.blogspot.com/

Bricks Tue May 04, 2010 11:32 pm How many chicks have you bedded _?
_ Tue May 04, 2010 11:33 pm: i will say 27 with a confidence interval of around 97%
nerf66 Tue May 04, 2010 11:34 pm: 97% confident they were all women?
Tremendous_sidePotential
The Bomb Dick

Postby JichaelDick » 24 Jul 2006, 21:41

Cadillac Williams is going to have to be some combination of Earl Campbell, Gale Sayers, Walter Payton, and God Shamgod for the Bucs to get past either Atlanta or Carolina in the NFC South.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Theny » 25 Jul 2006, 07:29

Fiedler will be starting by Week 4. Which is actually a good thing for them.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 25 Jul 2006, 08:02

2006 Bucs: 5-11
The real Chris Simms shows up this year.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Theny » 25 Jul 2006, 08:03

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:2006 Bucs: 5-11
The real Chris Simms shows up this year.

Nah, they'll be at least .500 this year. They have a better backup QB now, which is huge.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Jul 2006, 08:33

Somebody's gonna have to be in last place this year between the saints and the bucs. I think it's the saints, but one or two guys get hurt on TB, and it's all ovah. Might as well put on the orange and pink.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Theny » 25 Jul 2006, 08:39

SouthernYokel wrote:Somebody's gonna have to be in last place this year between the saints and the bucs. I think it's the saints, but one or two guys get hurt on TB, and it's all ovah. Might as well put on the orange and pink.

I think it'll be between the Saints and Falcons for last place (which is too bad because that's a really good division).
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Jul 2006, 08:41

No way the falcons go worse than 3rd without a disaster injury or two. They're almost as good as carolina. Tampa is right there too, but they're weaker on both sides of the ball than Atlanta. NO is getting better, but they're still the worst in the league. Of course, if Carolina or Atlanta gets the injury bug it's anybody's race.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Theny » 25 Jul 2006, 08:42

SouthernYokel wrote:No way the falcons go worse than 3rd without a disaster injury or two. They're almost as good as carolina. Tampa is right there too, but they're weaker on both sides of the ball than Atlanta. NO is getting better, but they're still the worst in the league. Of course, if Carolina or Atlanta gets the injury bug it's anybody's race.

Not that I follow the NFC South all that closely, but what have the Falcons done to get better this offseason? They got Abraham right? But did they get any receivers for Vick?
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Jul 2006, 08:45

Finneran and Vick have a nice connection, Jerome Pathon is serviceable. And of course there's always Crumpler. Atlanta is a running team, no doubt, but goddamn they're a GOOD running team.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby DirtDawg » 25 Jul 2006, 08:49

SouthernYokel wrote:Finneran and Vick have a nice connection, Jerome Pathon is serviceable. And of course there's always Crumpler. Atlanta is a running team, no doubt, but goddamn they're a GOOD running team.

Falcons receiver list:
Mike Jenkins
Roddy White
Brian "Possession Reciever" Finneran
Adam Jennings, 4th Rd pick out of football powerhouse Fresno State

So, the answer is an emphatic NO they didn't improve their reciever core. Algernon "Dump Off Pass" Crumpler is Vicks best passing bet, AGAIN this year.
Bricks - given the opportunity I would rape your dead grandmother's corpse and burn down your house. No offense.
MTM - A saint that rapes is still saint.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby Briandong79 » 25 Jul 2006, 08:50

I am beginning to believe that the receivers aren't the problem for Vick, and that he's just never going to be any good. White and Jenkins both should be good to very good receivers in the NFL.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Fletch » 25 Jul 2006, 09:51

Briandean79 wrote:I am beginning to believe that the receivers aren't the problem for Vick, and that he's just never going to be any good. White and Jenkins both should be good to very good receivers in the NFL.

That Peerless Price was supposed to be good, too, until Vick killed his career. Where's he playing now? (seriously, I have no idea)
Fletch
The Bomb Dick

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Jul 2006, 09:51

Irwin M. Fletcher wrote:
Briandean79 wrote:I am beginning to believe that the receivers aren't the problem for Vick, and that he's just never going to be any good. White and Jenkins both should be good to very good receivers in the NFL.

That Peerless Price was supposed to be good, too, until Vick killed his career. Where's he playing now? (seriously, I have no idea)

The bills. good darkhorse WR pick in the 8th round or so.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Fletch » 25 Jul 2006, 10:06

SouthernYokel wrote:
Irwin M. Fletcher wrote:

The bills. good darkhorse WR pick in the 8th round or so.

What, he didn't get enough of Buffalo the first time around??
Fletch
The Bomb Dick

Next

Return to NFL