Silver and Black: Your Oakland Raiders

Re: Silver and Black: Your Oakland Raiders

Postby JT99 » 22 Nov 2016, 10:07

Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
mister bacon wrote:These guys played like shit and still beat Los Texans in Mexico City.

If I were Kalil Mack I would ask the stadium people to play return of the mack every time I got a sacknowledge or int.

Really 2 wins in 1 when you think about how Brock Osweiler is pushing JaMarcus Russell down to the #2 worst QB bust of all time in terms of money wasted.

Dude had frickin laser beams beign shot into his eyes. I give him a pass for playing in front of those savages.

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Nov 2016, 10:11

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
mister bacon wrote:These guys played like shit and still beat Los Texans in Mexico City.

If I were Kalil Mack I would ask the stadium people to play return of the mack every time I got a sacknowledge or int.

Really 2 wins in 1 when you think about how Brock Osweiler is pushing JaMarcus Russell down to the #2 worst QB bust of all time in terms of money wasted.

DENNIS NEDRY PLAYED QUARTERBACK?
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mister bacon » 22 Nov 2016, 10:51

SouthernYokel wrote:

More like Broke Osweiler am I right? /black twitter
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby TVF wannabe » 22 Nov 2016, 11:38

mister bacon wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

More like Broke Osweiler am I right? /black twitter

Jamarcus got more and had different circumstances but Matt Flynn is the winner of this one.

Jamarcus has the luck of being the last huge bonus draft bust so he will stay well known longer.
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 22 Nov 2016, 12:53

Sam Bradford has conned three separate franchises into thinking he is not terrible.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby TheWolf » 23 Nov 2016, 08:28

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Sam Bradford has conned three separate franchises into thinking he is not terrible.

I'm usually happy to jump on the Sam Bradford Sucks Train. But he is so much better than the guys everyone else is talking about that we may as well not even be comparing the same sport.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Nov 2016, 08:38

Back to the Raiders, they scare the everloving shit out of me. Pats can't stop a nosebleed, let alone the Carr Wagon. I really, really hope it snows for the AFC Chip game.

And the Pats cheat again.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 05 Dec 2016, 09:33

I enjoy your punter. Ok.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby mister bacon » 05 Dec 2016, 09:51

ctz31 wrote:I enjoy your punter. Ok.

this the real reason ctz31 lost

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby SouthernYokel » 19 Dec 2016, 06:39

Is it possible these guys (and the chefs) look good because they drew the south divisions?
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 19 Dec 2016, 08:31

SouthernYokel wrote:Is it possible these guys (and the chefs) look good because they drew the south divisions?

Absolutely.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JichaelDick » 22 Dec 2016, 09:27

NotAndyGreenwald wrote:just reading WYTS and thinking the Raiders might be good this year. If not this, then next. In two years, the AFCW belongs to them. Might be the drank talking, but Carr is the only QB with upside in this sorry-ass division. Fetushead is just gonna blow a circuit one of these days, Rivers is going to blow ALL of his coronary arteries when people realise that King Dunlap does in fact suck (but what a Baller name!) and Alex Smh just blows. If Amari Cooper can get the slightest bit of separation, all them Raiders need is a solid LT, and they're good to go. Fuck RBs, you can get any 3rd round scrub to 1000 if you set up the run. Mack is a stud.

Hmmmm....NAG knows football
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JichaelDick » 26 Dec 2016, 15:19

Too damn bad about Derek Carr. Makes the inevitable Divisional Round loss that more painful.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby mj3528 » 28 Mar 2017, 09:50

Mark Davis will have 3 PF Changs to choose from in Las Vegas:

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/03/27/mark-davis-pf-changs-las-vegas-raiders

I think the one in Planet Hollywood is probably the nicest. Will have to wait for IMS and shammy to weigh in on the shitters at each location.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Mar 2017, 09:53

mj3528 wrote:Mark Davis will have 3 PF Changs to choose from in Las Vegas:

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/03/27/mark-davis-pf-changs-las-vegas-raiders

I think the one in Planet Hollywood is probably the nicest. Will have to wait for IMS and shammy to weigh in on the shitters at each location.

Cmon Circumcision-Head, gotta go Earl of Sandwich at PH.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

PreviousNext

Return to NFL