Silver and Black: Your Oakland Raiders

Re: Silver and Black: Your Oakland Raiders

Postby mj3528 » 28 Mar 2017, 09:57

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
mj3528 wrote:Mark Davis will have 3 PF Changs to choose from in Las Vegas:

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/03/27/mark-davis-pf-changs-las-vegas-raiders

I think the one in Planet Hollywood is probably the nicest. Will have to wait for IMS and shammy to weigh in on the shitters at each location.

Cmon Circumcision-Head, gotta go Earl of Sandwich at PH.

Really, I had a breakfast sandwich there one hung over morning. It was not good.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 28 Mar 2017, 10:29

I hate PH. Too dark and too loud.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 01 May 2017, 09:50

Awesome piece on the Raiders move to Vegas.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/sin-city-b ... d=46773399
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby chrisco » 01 May 2017, 21:02

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Awesome piece on the Raiders move to Vegas.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/sin-city-b ... d=46773399

En joyed. GLO IMS, GLO
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 02 May 2017, 09:14

I'm still astounded that Mark Davis (well, actually Jerry Jones) was able to play Sheldon Adelson.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Briandong79 » 03 May 2017, 08:36

So Gareon Conley's attorney said that Conley had a "consensual sexual event" with his accuser. First off, great attorney wordsmithing there. Jesus. Secondly, the accusations are that he vaginally raped her. His attorney specifically says that they did not have intercourse. You better be REAL god damn sure your client is telling you the truth that he never put his dick in her vagina before you make that statement, otherwise if there's any physical testing that comes back showing vaginal intercourse (I don't know how quickly she went in to be checked), then that does not look good for your guy. Of course, if she comes back a pristine virgin, then that basically gets the charge dismissed. Hell of a dice roll. Lot easier to just stay silent.

ETA: it also apparently contradicts what other witnesses have said.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby CourtesyFlush » 03 May 2017, 08:40

Briandong79 wrote:So Gareon Conley's attorney said that Conley had a "consensual sexual event" with his accuser. First off, great attorney wordsmithing there. Jesus. Secondly, the accusations are that he vaginally raped her. His attorney specifically says that they did not have intercourse. You better be REAL god damn sure your client is telling you the truth that he never put his dick in her vagina before you make that statement, otherwise if there's any physical testing that comes back showing vaginal intercourse (I don't know how quickly she went in to be checked), then that does not look good for your guy. Of course, if she comes back a pristine virgin, then that basically gets the charge dismissed. Hell of a dice roll. Lot easier to just stay silent.

Didn't he also pass a polygraph prior to the draft? Maybe the attorney is putting his eggs into that basket.

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 03 May 2017, 08:41

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:So Gareon Conley's attorney said that Conley had a "consensual sexual event" with his accuser. First off, great attorney wordsmithing there. Jesus. Secondly, the accusations are that he vaginally raped her. His attorney specifically says that they did not have intercourse. You better be REAL god damn sure your client is telling you the truth that he never put his dick in her vagina before you make that statement, otherwise if there's any physical testing that comes back showing vaginal intercourse (I don't know how quickly she went in to be checked), then that does not look good for your guy. Of course, if she comes back a pristine virgin, then that basically gets the charge dismissed. Hell of a dice roll. Lot easier to just stay silent.

Didn't he also pass a polygraph prior to the draft? Maybe the attorney is putting his eggs into that basket.

I hope not. Polygraphs are useless.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 May 2017, 09:03

Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

I hope not. Polygraphs are useless.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JT99 » 13 Sep 2017, 07:41

Magical things still happen in this world....

Marshawn Lynch is getting his own reality tv show
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Rodney Farva » 18 Sep 2017, 06:45

black and gold? peter king's headline writers got some splaining to do.

You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Previous

Return to NFL