Peter King

Re: Peter King

Postby Goose » 14 Nov 2016, 11:55

Gregs Kite wrote:I didn't even know what the Electoral College was. Never even heard of it before. I thought it was some sort of Home Depot university. Whatever, I'm always drunk and eating ass!

Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby ctz31 » 14 Nov 2016, 12:02

Gregs Kite wrote:I didn't even know what the Electoral College was. Never even heard of it before. I thought it was some sort of Home Depot university. Whatever, I'm always drunk and eating ass!

LOL. That was not a forced post at all!
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby CourtesyFlush » 19 Dec 2016, 09:18

PK basically scaring the bejeesus out of Pats fans with this:
There’s one potential wild-card weekend matchup that stands above all. Say Green Bay wins the North and is the fourth NFC seed. Say the Giants have the best record of the wild cards and is the fifth NFC seed. Pardon the Packers if very bad memories arise right now. 2007: At Lambeau … Last game of Brett Favre’s Green Bay career … NFC Championship Game … Historically cold day … Favre throws game-losing OT pick … Eli Manning quarterbacks Giants to 23-20 win on way to Super Bowl triumph over Patriots. 2011: At Lambeau … Packers go 15-1 in regular season, rest players in meaningless regular-season finale, look stale in opening divisional game versus Giants … Manning quarterbacks Giants to 37-20 win on way to Super Bowl triumph over Patriots. History can’t repeat itself. Can it?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to NFL