Peter King

Re: Peter King

Postby Goose » 25 Apr 2016, 15:28

Peter King sucks balls
That's why I don't read his shit
Except when Kite posts
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby Jew Jitsu » 25 Apr 2016, 19:57

I like how Greg is too dumb to figure out screen caps so he goes through more steps to give us a shittier quality pic.
ctz31 - Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:19 pm: Also blood people told me no alcohol for 24 hours. I made it 1.5.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby Rodney Farva » 02 May 2016, 09:32

peter king's writeup of the cowboy draft process was interesting, doe all the "an observer noted" things were weird.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Goose » 02 May 2016, 10:17

Rodney Farva wrote:peter king's writeup of the cowboy draft process was interesting, doe all the "an observer noted" things were weird.

I guess it sounds better than "I was instructed by a Cowboys PR stooge to write this positive thing in order to maintain my access."

I know dumping on PK is not considered a hot taek, but when judging the hotness or the taekness of it, please take into consideration that I didn't read this article, only Farv's comment.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby OJ8871440 » 02 May 2016, 15:50

There’s something emotional, when you’re a person of a certain age, about driving on the road, over the same spot, where the assassination of John F. Kennedy occurred. Staying in Dallas for a few days, I drove four times over the precise spot where Lee Harvey Oswald’s bullet killed Kennedy. Each time it was a little chilling. Glancing over at the former Texas School Book Depository, and realizing how far Oswald was from JFK, and that Kennedy was a moving target, you realize what a marksman the guy must have been. Just a sad moment, every time I drive past—yet it’s a compelling place for me to go.

What a shot
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa

Postby Goose » 02 May 2016, 16:14

Every time someone brings up the Kennedy assassination, I always think of this scene.

"Do any of you people know where these individuals learned how to shoot?"
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby BigJohnStudd » 03 May 2016, 11:37

OJ8871440 wrote:
There’s something emotional, when you’re a person of a certain age, about driving on the road, over the same spot, where the assassination of John F. Kennedy occurred. Staying in Dallas for a few days, I drove four times over the precise spot where Lee Harvey Oswald’s bullet killed Kennedy. Each time it was a little chilling. Glancing over at the former Texas School Book Depository, and realizing how far Oswald was from JFK, and that Kennedy was a moving target, you realize what a marksman the guy must have been. Just a sad moment, every time I drive past—yet it’s a compelling place for me to go.

What a shot

He was trained by the CIA. They don't mess around.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 03 May 2016, 12:22

BigJohnStudd wrote:
OJ8871440 wrote:

What a shot

He was trained by the CIA. They don't mess around.

D'Ohhhhkay.

TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby the cheese » 04 May 2016, 15:46

If anyone on this earth could hit that shot, it's a Goddamn United States Marine. Riflemen, every last one of them.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby CourtesyFlush » 28 Jun 2016, 12:32

For Frank, Orez, and Garb from this week's MMQB:
PK wrote:d. As a Red Sox partisan, I’d rather see the groundskeeper start in five days than hand the ball to Clay Buchholz again. It’s over. Thanks for the no-hitter, no hard feelings, etc. Now, can we all move on?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby babylurch » 28 Jun 2016, 12:52

OJ8871440 wrote:

What a shot

When I was there, I was surprised at how easy a shot it seemed.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby mj3528 » 28 Jun 2016, 12:55

babylurch wrote:
OJ8871440 wrote:

What a shot

the limousine comes right in the kill zone so it seemed really easy from the vantage point. Oswald did wait a bit so it is a little harder as the limousine is driving away, but didn't seem all that difficult. I remember thinking it was a perfect spot to set up for Oswald.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 28 Jun 2016, 13:04

mj3528 wrote:
babylurch wrote:
OJ8871440 wrote:

What a shot

the limousine comes right in the kill zone so it seemed really easy from the vantage point. Oswald did wait a bit so it is a little harder as the limousine is driving away, but didn't seem all that difficult. I remember thinking it was a perfect spot to set up for Oswald.

DID NONE OF YOU SEE THE CLIP I POSTED?! The easy shot is when he's coming right at "Oswald" before the turn. FFS.

Doesn't matter though since George H.W. Bush was organzing the turkey shoot via the Grassy Knoll with E. Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgiss. Read a book.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby babylurch » 28 Jun 2016, 13:37

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
babylurch wrote:
OJ8871440 wrote:

What a shot

DID NONE OF YOU SEE THE CLIP I POSTED?! The easy shot is when he's coming right at "Oswald" before the turn. FFS.

Doesn't matter though since George H.W. Bush was organzing the turkey shoot via the Grassy Knoll with E. Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgiss. Read a book.

I have read 38 books this year.
I also have seen someone make the shot sequence that Oswald made. Looked like nbd to me.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby TheWolf » 28 Jun 2016, 13:40

One of the (fictional) books I read recently tells me Oswald didn't make the shot at all. Some guy named Frank Knox did.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to NFL