Dallas Cowboys

Re: Dallas Cowboys

Postby chrisco » 06 Nov 2017, 13:17

jman wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
IMG_4078.jpg

I made this in photoshop. Pretty good, imo.

:lol: yea that's pretty good

second graders across the land are nodding in approval

BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 16 Nov 2017, 09:41

Report: NFL Owners Have Discussed How To Kick Out Jerry Jones

It could never happen, Jurrah ain't going down without burning everything to the ground with him. Interesting nonetheless.
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:10 pm Gregs Kite: You tried. Slap that on your resume.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 16 Nov 2017, 09:42

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Report: NFL Owners Have Discussed How To Kick Out Jerry Jones

It could never happen, Jurrah ain't going down without burning everything to the ground with him. Interesting nonetheless.

Explains why Kraft ate his own dick after Deflategate.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 17 Nov 2017, 08:30

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby CourtesyFlush » 17 Nov 2017, 09:47

Gregs Kite wrote:YEEEEEE-HAWWWWWR!

I read and en joyed that greatly. Not the biggest fan of Jerry, but I hope he burns Rog to the ground. This was amusing:

"I'm gonna come after you with everything I have," Jones said. Then he mentioned Deflategate. "If you think Bob Kraft came after you hard, Bob Kraft is a p---y compared to what I'm going to do."

:shock: :lol:
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 17 Nov 2017, 09:48

CourtesyFlush wrote:

I read and en joyed that greatly. Not the biggest fan of Jerry, but I hope he burns Rog to the ground. This was amusing:

"I'm gonna come after you with everything I have," Jones said. Then he mentioned Deflategate. "If you think Bob Kraft came after you hard, Bob Kraft is a p---y compared to what I'm going to do."

I have mixed feelings about Jerr-ah but I would greatly enjoy him mixing it up with the League.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 Nov 2017, 11:44

Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

I have mixed feelings about Jerr-ah but I would greatly enjoy him mixing it up with the League.

Rog does not come off very well in this. Like he ever does.

It's hard to make Jurrah look good, even while Jurrah looks like a deranged wildcat who's been delusional since 1995 and drunk since 1989, yet here we are.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 17 Nov 2017, 12:00

Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Rog does not come off very well in this. Like he ever does.

It's hard to make Jurrah look good, even while Jurrah looks like a deranged wildcat who's been delusional since 1995 and drunk since 1989, yet here we are.

Don't forget his eyes are too far apart

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Briandong79 » 01 Dec 2017, 11:56

I enjoyed watching last night's game on my phone, I did not expect that performance. Dak kind of sucking remains disturbing. Alf looked real good especially towards the end of the game. The defense continues to be so much better than I could have expected.

On to...wherever.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 01 Dec 2017, 11:58

I turned it on late in the 3rd quarter. Alf looked completely unstoppable. Those holes were fucking massive. I know their O-Line used to be like that all the time, but that hasn't been the norm this year, has it?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mj3528 » 01 Dec 2017, 11:59

TheWolf wrote:I turned it on late in the 3rd quarter. Alf looked completely unstoppable. Those holes were fucking massive. I know their O-Line used to be like that all the time, but that hasn't been the norm this year, has it?

Really hoped that Rod Smith would get some more opportunities, as I decided to start him in the sotsg league. the touchdown was helpful.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 01 Dec 2017, 11:59

Briandong79 wrote:Dak kind of sucking remains disturbing.

Is Dez cooked? Or is this part of Dak kind of sucking? Or is it a little column A & column B?
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby TheWolf » 01 Dec 2017, 12:01

Is Dez cooked? Or is this part of Dak kind of sucking? Or is it a little column A & column B?

Probably a little of both.

I was surprised by that stat that he's their all-time TD receptions leader. I know he had some really good years, but to me he feels like he's under-performed more often than not, so I didn't realize his career numbers were that impressive.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Briandong79 » 01 Dec 2017, 12:04

TheWolf wrote:

I was surprised by that stat that he's their all-time TD receptions leader. I know he had some really good years, but to me he feels like he's under-performed more often than not, so I didn't realize his career numbers were that impressive.

Irvin wasn't generally a TD machine, and people like Pearson kind of predated modern passing offenses. Honestly, it's kind of crazy that Hayes was still their leader.

Dez is still a hell of a redzone weapon (hence the TDs) but he's not anything scary between the 20s.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 01 Dec 2017, 12:08

Briandong79 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Irvin wasn't generally a TD machine, and people like Pearson kind of predated modern passing offenses. Honestly, it's kind of crazy that Hayes was still their leader.

Dez is still a hell of a redzone weapon (hence the TDs) but he's not anything scary between the 20s.

That all makes sense. He certainly is still a great red zone weapon. That TD he scored last night was pretty impressive (as was Josh Doctson's, for that matter).
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to NFL