Dallas Cowboys

Re: Dallas Cowboys

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 Dec 2017, 13:13

Alf is garbage. The skins were gassed after the offense turned it over 43 times in a row and they were already short handed, made it easy for the better-than-average dallas OL to push them around. I still saw Alf miss gaping holes and run into his own line multiple times where Zeke would have cranked out a minimum of 10 yards.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 01 Dec 2017, 13:17

SouthernYokel wrote:Alf is garbage. The skins were gassed after the offense turned it over 43 times in a row and they were already short handed, made it easy for the better-than-average dallas OL to push them around. I still saw Alf miss gaping holes and run into his own line multiple times where Zeke would have cranked out a minimum of 10 yards.

The clinching drive to put them up 31-14, he was gashing people. Just reporting what I saw.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 01 Dec 2017, 13:47

Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Alf is garbage. The skins were gassed after the offense turned it over 43 times in a row and they were already short handed, made it easy for the better-than-average dallas OL to push them around. I still saw Alf miss gaping holes and run into his own line multiple times where Zeke would have cranked out a minimum of 10 yards.

The clinching drive to put them up 31-14, he was gashing people. Just reporting what I saw.

That's the drive that stuck with me too. It may or may not have been indicative of his overall performance.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Goose » 19 Dec 2017, 13:40

I saw a little of the Cowboys-Raiders pre-game on Sunday. Everybody's favorite NFL announcer/child molester Cris Collinsworth said this about the Cowboys:

"Even without Ezekiel Elliot the Cowboys are third in league in rushing".

Okay, before the Raiders game Zeke played in seven games and had 185 carries for 767 yards. Before the Raiders game the rest of the team had 196 carries for 1,004 yards. So in 13 games (with and without Zeke) the rest of team had 11 more carries for 237 more yards. Other than the fact that they're averaging +1 yd/att when Zeke doesn't run it, he's contributed 43% of their yards this season. I think Prescott's stats skew the average a bit, but that's neither here nor there to making my point.

Which is what exactly?

Oh, yeah. What Collinsworth said:

Up to that point he's played in more than half of their games and had 48% of their carries.

That's almost like saying:

"Even without Tom Brady the Patriots managed to win Super Bowl 51."

X-post to announcers thread, diddler thread, and GRRR thread.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 19 Dec 2017, 14:32

It’s just filling air, bro.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby mj3528 » 19 Dec 2017, 15:21

Goose wrote:I saw a little of the Cowboys-Raiders pre-game on Sunday. Everybody's favorite NFL announcer/child molester Cris Collinsworth said this about the Cowboys:

Okay, before the Raiders game Zeke played in seven games and had 185 carries for 767 yards. Before the Raiders game the rest of the team had 196 carries for 1,004 yards. So in 13 games (with and without Zeke) the rest of team had 11 more carries for 237 more yards. Other than the fact that they're averaging +1 yd/att when Zeke doesn't run it, he's contributed 43% of their yards this season. I think Prescott's stats skew the average a bit, but that's neither here nor there to making my point.

Which is what exactly?

Up to that point he's played in more than half of their games and had 48% of their carries.

sounds like collinsworth needs to spend more time with his pro football focus guys.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby ctz31 » 19 Dec 2017, 16:14

Goose wrote:I saw a little of the Cowboys-Raiders pre-game on Sunday. Everybody's favorite NFL announcer/child molester Cris Collinsworth said this about the Cowboys:

Which is what exactly?

I don't know if it would legit happen but i woulda love to see them try. Garrafalo 100% wins that game imo.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby TheWolf » 19 Dec 2017, 22:34

ctz31 wrote:

Which is what exactly?

I don't know if it would legit happen but i woulda love to see them try. Garrafalo 100% wins that game imo.

You're adorable.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dick Hertz » 10 Jan 2018, 22:56

This team sucks a bag of dicks
Dick Hertz
Gray

Postby JichaelDick » 11 Jan 2018, 16:05

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 11 Jan 2018, 17:03

Who are the ad wizards who came up with this one?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Jan 2018, 07:29

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Previous

Return to NFL