The Fountain of Retard (Redskins Thread)

Re: The Fountain of Retard (Redskins Thread)

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 25 Oct 2017, 10:08

ctz31 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:#Sauces tell me Tyrod Taylor is the Redskins backup plan if Kurt Cousins leaves.

10 seconds left in the half and zero timeouts left and my quarterback actually made this throw. Congrats.

https://twitter.com/YardsPerPass/status/922827529249021953

Would you rather he take a knee?

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/68094896 ... gles-video

you #idiot

ETA:

what yoke said too, but whatever, you enjoy being wrong
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby ctz31 » 25 Oct 2017, 10:12

SouthernYokel wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:#Sauces tell me Tyrod Taylor is the Redskins backup plan if Kurt Cousins leaves.

10 seconds left in the half and zero timeouts left and my quarterback actually made this throw. Congrats.

zero of the routes on that play would have given them anything with 10 seconds remaining. look at that play call. i thought my boy was supposed to be good at this

It was a terrible play call. Even still, if my quarterback is stupid enough to not just throw that oob, i don't want him! I was arguing w my pal in the stands before the play even happened that they had to just kick it because tyrod would be too dumb to execute in that situation anyway. Right as rain.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Oct 2017, 10:12

SouthernYokel wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

zero of the routes on that play would have given them anything with 10 seconds remaining. look at that play call. i thought my boy was supposed to be good at this

It’s funny to hear a female talk about routes.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby ctz31 » 25 Oct 2017, 10:14

Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

ctz31
#nnf

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Oct 2017, 10:15

ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
ctz31 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

agreed, got me good you fucker
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 25 Oct 2017, 10:24

While ignoring his White Knight taking a knee with 6 seconds left in the half and zero timeouts

still an #idiot
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby ctz31 » 25 Oct 2017, 15:50

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:While ignoring his White Knight taking a knee with 6 seconds left in the half and zero timeouts

still an #idiot

Same result as your black chevalier. And his was more recent. Kurt has learned from his mistakes of yesteryear.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 26 Oct 2017, 06:41

ctz31 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:While ignoring his White Knight taking a knee with 6 seconds left in the half and zero timeouts

still an #idiot

Same result as your black chevalier. And his was more recent. Kurt has learned from his mistakes of yesteryear.

So the play at the end of Super Bowl XXXIV (Rams-Titans tackle at the 1) has the same result as Cousins taking a knee instead of running the play that called for a pass to the end zone so they're the same fucking thing and Kirk is basically white Air McNair

#idiotwhocan'tstoptryingtojustifyhisidiocy
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby ctz31 » 26 Oct 2017, 08:03

ctz31 wrote:

still an #idiot

So the play at the end of Super Bowl XXXIV (Rams-Titans tackle at the 1) has the same result as Cousins taking a knee instead of running the play that called for a pass to the end zone so they're the same fucking thing and Kirk is basically white Air McNair

No because the throw in the superbowl had a chance to work. tyrod's idiotic throw had zero chance, the same as kneeling. But good strawman. whatever those are.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby SouthernYokel » 30 Oct 2017, 08:26

i know it was raining and they had 2 healthy OL out of their entire 2 deep, but Kurt looked real bad to me. that series where he ended up throwing a TD to keep them in the game was what i think of when i think of how Joe Flacco got paid. Sure INT, dropped by LB. Sure INT, dropped by DB. Praise Jesus Pass Interference on the goal line. Nice 1 yd throw for the TD. $200 million dollars.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 30 Oct 2017, 08:28

ctz31 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:

still an #idiot

No because the throw in the superbowl had a chance to work. tyrod's idiotic throw had zero chance, the same as kneeling. But good strawman. whatever those are.

Tyrod ran the play the coaches called like the Super Bowl play, Kirk decided to kneel instead of pass because.......?

SouthernYokel wrote:i know it was raining and they had 2 healthy OL out of their entire 2 deep, but Kurt looked real bad to me. that series where he ended up throwing a TD to keep them in the game was what i think of when i think of how Joe Flacco got paid. Sure INT, dropped by LB. Sure INT, dropped by DB. Praise Jesus Pass Interference on the goal line. Nice 1 yd throw for the TD. $200 million dollars.

The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Briandong79 » 30 Oct 2017, 09:10

He did not look good. That was some real garbage weather and the Cowboys D-line has somehow turned competent, but still, he didn't look like anything more than a mediocre QB.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby ctz31 » 30 Oct 2017, 09:12

Briandong79 wrote:He did not look good. That was some real garbage weather and the Cowboys D-line has somehow turned competent, but still, he didn't look like anything more than a mediocre QB.

I agree. He looked like crap. The good thing is we can build on this and learn from it. He'll be a better quarterback going forward because of it.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 30 Oct 2017, 09:57

ctz31 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:He did not look good. That was some real garbage weather and the Cowboys D-line has somehow turned competent, but still, he didn't look like anything more than a mediocre QB.

I agree. He looked like crap. The good thing is we can build on this and learn from it. He'll be a better quarterback going forward because of it.

The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby ctz31 » 05 Nov 2017, 20:03

Kurt cousins: down 4, one min left, against an elite opponent on the road? No problem. Swoon. I'd give tyrod 15 tries at that and he wouldn't convert once. Jealous.
ctz31
#nnf

PreviousNext

Return to NFL